Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

I highly recommend going back a page or two for new readers to this thread. I was seriously WTFing on the way in.

Don't have a cow, man. Since everyone seemed to have beef with Crocker, I thought it'd be more productive to steer this thread in a better direction.

Hamburgers are hardcore. They're steaks that bladed.

Hey now.

I made this thread to give Crocker something to talk about besides John Cena & Reddit.

I gave up because he felt it Better to lie to everyone.

Don't have a cow, man. Since everyone seemed to have beef with Crocker, I thought it'd be more productive to steer this thread in a better direction.

What a puntastic post. :worship: Actually it was udderly brilliant.

So that makes the hamburgers ECW? I'll take that. They're still jobbers to the ribeye and sirloin stars over in the WWE.

Hey now.

I made this thread to give Crocker something to talk about besides John Cena & Reddit.

I gave up because he felt it Better to lie to everyone.

And now we have a thread to talk about steakhouses in. It has nothing to do with John Cena or Reddit. Everyone wins. Except Crocker. He's still a lying idiot.

What a puntastic post. :worship: Actually it was udderly brilliant.

Yes. It's quite rare for a post to be that well done.

So which would be sadder: Crocker stealing someone else's Instagram to lie about touching a girl's lady parts, or Crocker touching a girl's lady parts and then posting on message boards to brag about it?

Please rate sadness in terms of steakhouses, from 0 to 10 Sizzlers.

I told yall I don't have time for pointless arguing anymore.. I have chicks to finger now

Stop lying and go back to the kids' table. The adults are discussing steakhouses.

So the guy in the pic is You?
I love Cyan colour though

No. He's lying like always. As for you liking Cyan....
Cyan%20-%20Laugh.gif

You are.

No one actually having sex regularly makes comments like this.

This.

So which would be sadder: Crocker stealing someone else's Instagram to lie about touching a girl's lady parts, or Crocker touching a girl's lady parts and then posting on message boards to brag about it?

Please rate sadness in terms of steakhouses, from 0 to 10 Sizzlers.

Ever been to a steakhouse so bad that you regret ever going there and it was so awful that you go out of your way to tell your friends never to eat there? Crocker's that steakhouse.

I gave yall proof, and yall are still not satisfied. I don't know what you guys want, but I don't have time for this foolishness anymore

Well Spidey.. just saw your picture on the Post Your Pic thread.

I would much rather be young and handsome than a middle aged, ugly, unfit, fatass neckbeard. You look like the epitome of an IWC nerd. Just saying

So I got Crocker to admit he's still using alts. He's not very clever about this.

Nah its called logging out and viewing threads.. never thought about that huh? You truly have an IQ of a squirrel. Jesus man looking at your face in real life just made me understand why you are so ignorant

I would much rather be young and handsome than a middle aged, ugly, unfit, fatass neckbeard.

So THAT's why you posted someone else's Instagram picture. No wonder Outback has those big "No Crockers Allowed" signs in each of their locations these days.

I gave yall proof, and yall are still not satisfied. I don't know what you guys want, but I don't have time for this foolishness anymore
You gave proof you can post a link to instagram, not that it's yours.

Post a pic with a sign saying this is Crocker then I'll believe you.

Edit: And if you truly didn't have time you wouldn't be telling us every other day you don't have time for this anymore. I was gone for about a year and guess what I didn't do.

You gave proof you can post a link to instagram, not that it's yours.

Post a pic with a sign saying this is Crocker then I'll believe you.

What? How pathetic do you expect me to be? I'm not wasting my time to post a picture. Besides my followers will think it is strange behavior.

If you really want the proof that its me, then DM me on Instagram. I'm not putting in extra work just so I can satisfy your needs. That's on you to put in the work to message me on Instagram, not me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back