Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

Like literally none of my pics show me from the chest down. How can you tell if I'm healthy or not?

And the image you gave was not of a fit guy.

You sure did show us you were leaving by coming back every other day. Definitely a sign of a Cassanova with better things to do.

Your facial features, crooked teeth, and rough-looking, flabby skin. And yeah I am a little skinny, but that isn't a problem as I play basketball for a hobby. I'd much rather be skinny than fat and looking like a IWC nerd.

Despite your efforts to try to be anti-IWC (which is WWE apologist) you totally look like an IWC nerd.

For the last fucking time, MESSAGE ME ON INSTAGRAM AND I WILL CONFIRM IT
No, I've never used instagram and I'm not gonna start just to talk to you

The burden of proof is not on us it's on you, despite what you think. We don't have to dance to your tune.

I'm not sliding into some strangers DM's because you are a shitty liar, Crocker. Posting a picture here takes all of two minutes- and if that Instagram account WAS yours, you clearly have no problem publishing personal pictures here.

1. Get a picture of two classmates with me.
2. Upload to Instagram.
3. Tell Wrestlezone that I'm fingering the girls.
4. ???
5. Profit

Message me or GTFO. If you want confirmation then you put in the extra work to get it, NOT me
So not the way it works. Think of it as a trial.

We (the prosecution) have accused you of being a slimy douche nozzle.

It's up to you (the defense) to prove us wrong.

The burden of proof is always on the defense and not the prosecution.

1. Get a picture of two classmates with me.
2. Upload to Instagram.
3. Tell Wrestlezone that I'm fingering the girls.
4. ???
5. Profit

Two classmates? Does that look like a classroom environment to you. So dressing up at a club and taking a picture is a classroom environment.

Also instead of defending yourself, you attack me. So even you realize that you're ugly? I love this :lmao:

Your facial features, crooked teeth, and rough-looking, flabby skin. And yeah I am a little skinny, but that isn't a problem as I play basketball for a hobby. I'd much rather be skinny than fat and looking like a IWC nerd.

Despite your efforts to try to be anti-IWC (which is WWE apologist) you totally look like an IWC nerd.

Glasses would complete your attire.

Please tell me what anti-IWC is since you have put it on yourself to address irrelevant things.

You could have posted that picture three dozen times by now, in the time you've been arguing about it.

But you're a shitty liar, and a shitty liar would spend an hour bullshitting instead of two minutes proving his point.

Please tell me what anti-IWC is since you have put it on yourself to address irrelevant things.

I wouldn't trust his definition. He thinks schools are nightclubs and that "never coming back" means "returning very soon".

Glasses would complete your attire.

Anti-iwc = WWE apologist.

Basically the hipsters of the IWC, trying their best to stay away from IWC stereotypes. They usually point out the business aspect of things to justify the WWE's decisions; in their mind they are looking at the bigger picture, so they are better than the IWC. They also constantly defend the WWE creative team. They think straying away from IWC stereotypes makes them cooler than the rest, which is what this forum tries SO hard to do.

Two classmates? Does that look like a classroom environment to you. So dressing up at a club and taking a picture is a classroom environment.

So instead of taking a pic outside of the club, on the floor, near a bar, etc you think taking it in a hallway was best. Yeahhhh we all know that's a school.

Also instead of defending yourself, you attack me. So even you realize that you're ugly? I love this :lmao:

Nothing to defend. I know how I look whether I just got out of a gym or drank through 3 wine bottles in one sitting. I like how I look. Your power of observation is just impaired and you're already a notorious liar. Doesn't hurt my feelings any if you think I'm ugly.

I'm guessing he doesn't need validation from someone on the internet so your opinion means fuck all

Anyone else notice that Spidey never defends his appearance. So even he knows that he's ugly.

Why should I defend my appearance? Kinda shallow, bro. But so was calling your classmates bitches.

Get some sensitivity training soon, friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back