Convince me not to try weed.

Go, make your own decision. If you want to, go get high, that's your own buisness. In answer to the thread:

2yn5abb.jpg

That cannabis changes your brain structure. Probably not a good thing.

Ahhhh, no. What you're actually seeing there is how THC activates the cannabinoid receptors in your brain when it's introduced to your system. Which is harmless.

Just smoke already Moz, what the fuck, you only live once and if you smoke one joint you're not going to die of cancer, become a junkie, or cause any permanent damage to yourself or others other than eating a lot of junk food and taking a nap. Decide if you like it or not, move on, strange that you're making such a big deal out of this. No different from having a drink or a smoke, apart from being much safer for your body.

Go, make your own decision. If you want to, go get high, that's your own buisness. In answer to the thread:

2yn5abb.jpg

I'd be more affected by this picture if it A) put a space between Cannabis and User. Scientific studies usually try to look professional as possible.

And B) Said what the fuck this was indicating? It looked a little different... no smaller... what does that mean? I'm not a neurologist, neither are 99.9% of people who are looking at this thing.

Mozz, for any negative story someone will tell you about weed, I can tell you three good ones, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Trust me, smoking weed is just a good fucking time.

If you need weed, beer or any kind of mind-altering substance to enjoy your life, you are a pathetic excuse of a human being.

If you need weed, beer or any kind of mind-altering substance to enjoy your life, you are a pathetic excuse of a human being.

And you are a gigantic asshole who is insulting the very same person he's supposedly paying respect to in his sig, someone I'm pretty sure you didn't even fucking know in the first place.

Do people who enjoy a drink or a smoke say you're a pathetic excuse for a human being for your lifestyle choices? No. But you think you have the right to pass judgment on them? Who in the fuck do you think you are? What the fuck is so special about you?

tl;dr you are a massive tool.

And you are a gigantic asshole who is insulting the very same person he's supposedly paying respect to in his sig, someone I'm pretty sure you didn't even fucking know in the first place.

Do people who enjoy a drink or a smoke say you're a pathetic excuse for a human being for your lifestyle choices? No. But you think you have the right to pass judgment on them? Who in the fuck do you think you are? What the fuck is so special about you?

tl;dr you are a massive tool.

Well I apologize to you, but people have shown me otherwise. I guess I should thank the folks around me for only showing the negatives of drinking and smoking and for teaching me to be a close-minded anti-social asshole.

No, I'm not being sarcastic. I really am sorry for jumping the gun.

In the words of one of my favorite drug addicts, "To hell with purple people!"

The purple people were the chill ones, now the orange flora like shadows hanging in the corner, they'll cut a motherfucker when he ain't looking.

Assuming all the orange flora like people are going to cut you? That's stereotyping them all. I'm sure some of them just want to do flora-type stuff.

Assuming all the orange flora like people are going to cut you? That's stereotyping them all. I'm sure some of them just want to do flora-type stuff.

Oh no, these are evil evil creatures/shadows. Trust me it's the same 4 of them every single time.

I welcome personal stories. I want to hear about peoples' experiences with it.

Everyone could tell you all the personal experiences they want, but the storied will vary as the drug has different effects on different people. Much like alcohol, tobacco... everything really. Until you try it for yourself, you won't know for sure if you should be taking it or not. Some people become better people by smoking it regularly, others go down a spiral... just give it a go I'd say. I did once, under that mentality and didn't feel any effects the first couple of times... although the morning after I threw up chunks until the cows came home. I now know not to take cannabis because I can't have it.

Long story short: without your own experience, how will you ever know?

Oh no, these are evil evil creatures/shadows. Trust me it's the same 4 of them every single time.

Oh I got you, I thought it was like a whole group of orange fauna type things. Or is it flora?

You better start carrying some pruning shears with you whenever you trip. Self-defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back