• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Convince me not to try weed.

I still think that's utter bullshit.

Some people get high on the first try. One of my friends from home got REALLY high his first time, and he bugged out hardcore; he got lost on his way to the bathroom, forgot he was in there, and then he called his mom to tell her he smoked. It was pretty hilarious.

Still, the vast majority of people I know didn't get high after round one. I think I didn't get high until my third or fourth time. I thought the couch was eating me.

I think Milenko actually has to care in order for someone to win.

I wasn't talking about that poor excuse of a squabble, I was talking about the tangling with the bigger and better (Can't believe I didn't make a gay joke at milenko when I first read that post) that you mentioned earlier.

Resident weed expert confirms.

Actually, SSC, I think the majority of posts have been pro-weed.

I was more assuming mis information rather than anti THC.

Who disagrees with SSC? I'll beat you to death with a dime sack.

That a brutal death, especially when I'm puffing that dime bag over your dead body!

You'll be happy to know that everyone basically said what you just said. There's only one guy who actually tried to convince me not to, and he put up a terrible argument that I didn't even respond to.

I've never really heard a legit argument as to why weed is illegal while alcohol and cigarettes are perfectly legal, doesn't make much sense to me.

O YEAH!!!!!!! :rasta:

Aww Yeah!!! :rasta:

I still think that's utter bullshit.

I'd be lying if I said otherwise, second time I smoked I had a coughing fit after my second hit, got the craziest cotton mouth of my life and ended up eating an entire poppy seed cake during some garage poker. Good times.

Do you have a job that drug tests? That could be a problem.

But I've never tried weed. I've never even had the desire to try weed. It's not like I'm against it, in fact I think it should be legalized and taxed. But I've never really had fun when I'm around nothing but high people. And the smell makes me sick to my stomach.

EDIT: But if you can get a bottle of Jameson, I'll be there in a heartbeat.

DirtyJosé;2775192 said:
A drug screen can be passed easy with proper notice. Be prepared to piss enough to sink the Titanic though.

True, but I have friends who have drug tests without any warning. Just something to be aware of. I'm not trying to talk him out of it, but I just don't want his shit fucked up.

True, but I have friends who have drug tests without any warning. Just something to be aware of. I'm not trying to talk him out of it, but I just don't want his shit fucked up.

No doubt, amigo. Even in such cases, you can be prepared and have equipment ready to go at the drop of a hat. Of course, that starts to get a bit pricey.

Anyway, this is all moot because as a first time smoker, it'd be a little while before he'd trigger a drug screen.

I have tried it once, but never again. it's not for me, because of my father being the first person in my state to end up mental from weed. (well diagnosed anyway). I have no problem with people that smoke it, but have a quick look at your family, if any close family member has a mental illness try not to get to comfy with it.

I can not convince you not to do it but I don't think it's that big of a deal. I love smoking dope, getting high with a group of buddies and just acting ******ed is a good time. There's not very many side effects and it's a lot safer than drinking alcohol. Everyone calls it a gateway drug but if you have a head on your shoulders you should be fine.

There are SO MANY things to address in this thread, holy shit, where do I begin and who with?

There really isn't much someone can say to convince you not to try weed other than personal experiences and opinions, which can be considered a subjective argument, and what the law states. If you'd like to take the risk, go for it... no-one is stopping you from experimenting... well, except for maybe one guy...

20100305_Punk.jpg

If you're a religious man, I wouldn't want the big guy to be angry with you.

Here's a better question. Why don't you just pick up a knife and cut through your jugular. That should get you high faster and permanently.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;2777642 said:
There really isn't much someone can say to convince you not to try weed other than personal experiences and opinions, which can be considered a subjective argument, and what the law states. If you'd like to take the risk, go for it... no-one is stopping you from experimenting... well, except for maybe one guy...

20100305_Punk.jpg

If you're a religious man, I wouldn't want the big guy to be angry with you.

I welcome personal stories. I want to hear about peoples' experiences with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back