• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Convince me not to try weed.

You don't have any friends that smoke weed? Or any friends of friends who smoke weed? Or even like a dude you talk to in class but nowhere else that smokes weed? Ask them.
I'd feel awkward talking to even those guys. I think I'll stick with my funny uncle.

Don't ask random people that you think sell weed to sell you weed, that's how you either 1) get ripped off, 2) get in trouble, C) wind up with one of those stories that is awesome to tell people but is absolutely terrifying as it's happening to you.

You don't have any friends that smoke weed? Or any friends of friends who smoke weed? Or even like a dude you talk to in class but nowhere else that smokes weed? Ask them.

I don't have any friends that smoke weed, to my knowledge.

It smells nasty, it tastes nasty, and I never cared for the effect of it when I tried it. Those were reasons enough for me to not get into it. That and I watched my friends just lay around and do nothing. No motivation for anything besides a bag of cheetos or a pack of twinkies. Meh. Not for me, but to each his own I guess.

It all has to do with your perspective and personality and what you want out of life. I've seen plenty of friends who let weed bring them down, turn into a gateway drug, etc. I've seen some friends who have totally changed from smoking weed and become totally different people. I've seen some people who are doing really well and smoke weed daily. I am someone who smokes weed on occasion but I'm a dean's list student at a great school and I'm the acting president of the film club, an intramural referee, and a freelance videographer. Bill Maher smokes the shit regularly and he has his own show on HBO where he talks to journalists, historians, economists, all sorts of other highly intelligent people, and even politicians.

Smoking weed doesn't make you lazy, your laziness is just brought out by the marijuana.

Like I said, Coco, I never buy bags for myself, I just throw in with other people. I wouldn't call it scoring in public, just to yourself when you want to feel gangster. I think you score coke.

I score coke? I think you're mistaken.

See, I feel very cool having this conversation.

I score coke? I think you're mistaken.

See, I feel very cool having this conversation.

Well obviously you're not saying it right. You have to be sitting in your giant bath tub with some hooker acting as your towel girl in exchange for your product, and you have to say with a thick Cuban accent, "Hey Chico, I need you to go out and score some more coke."

Chico is your useless nephew. He'll probably get shot or something.

Actually, this does apply to me as well. Have a friend who could hook me up with a freebie for a first timer. Thoughts?

Well obviously you're not saying it right. You have to be sitting in your giant bath tub with some hooker acting as your towel girl in exchange for your product, and you have to say with a thick Cuban accent, "Hey Chico, I need you to go out and score some more coke."

Chico is your useless nephew. He'll probably get shot or something.
Don't have a nephew. I do, however, have a funny uncle. I'd wager he's pretty useless, Chico.

You won't get high your first time in all likelihood, so you'll have to smoke it a couple times before you feel the effects fully. Are you ready for that sort of commitment?

That is complete bullshit, you get extremely high the first time...

Weed causes weight gain through munchies. And crazy dreams. And a good mood in general. It also causes you to be able to focus on one thing really well, and unable to focus on multiple things at once.

Wait, why do you want people to convince you not to?

You actually stop dreaming when you smoke regularly, it's when you stop for a while when the vivid dreams start occuring.

That is complete bullshit, you get extremely high the first time...

Most people I know, including myself, didn't get high on their first time smoking.

You actually stop dreaming when you smoke regularly, it's when you stop for a while when the vivid dreams start occuring.

Whenever I smoke I have some ridiculous dreams, but I don't smoke all that regularly.

Don't know about meth. Know I could get some Oxycontin. As for my parents catching me, I can just go outside, and walk around in the cornfield.

Noah, serious question: Can you detail for me how you reached the conclusion that the drug trade in your area consists mostly of weed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back