• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Convince me not to try weed.

You'll screw up your brain and look like this...

jeff_hardy_662301a.jpg

or get hooked on the munchies big time and look like this...

138726390.png

I rest my case

Coco, the way I know that is that I actually hang out a decent bit with the stoner group. Most of the time, if they are discussing drugs, they are discussing weed. Of course, that's just high school. But from what I can gather, weed is the biggest in my high school.

Coco, the way I know that is that I actually hang out a decent bit with the stoner group. Most of the time, if they are discussing drugs, they are discussing weed. Of course, that's just high school. But from what I can gather, weed is the biggest in my high school.
Thought so.

Cliques of dragon chasers normally aren't as welcoming or out in the open as the run-of-the-mill potheads. But trust me, they're out there and you're just not cool enough to have an in with them.

I like you okay Mission, but quit bickering with Milenko. He's tangled with bigger and better than you.

All I read was the title, I can't be bothered with what I assume are 60 posts worth of bullshit. There are no good reasons why not to smoke weed, at least a few times in your life. You probably won't get high the first time, I didn't, but every time after that is smooth sailing.

If for no other reason I would suggest smoking weed just to access that area of your brain that has most likely yet to have been explored. The second you let that THC into your brain it's like a golden key unlocking a door to infinite knowledge that's just been sitting in your brain waiting to be unveiled.

Smoke the Weed, gain the knowledge, conquer the world.

All I read was the title, I can't be bothered with what I assume are 60 posts worth of bullshit. There are no good reasons why not to smoke weed, at least a few times in your life. You probably won't get high the first time, I didn't, but every time after that is smooth sailing.

Resident weed expert confirms.

Actually, SSC, I think the majority of posts have been pro-weed.

If for no other reason I would suggest smoking weed just to access that area of your brain that has most likely yet to have been explored. The second you let that THC into your brain it's like a golden key unlocking a door to infinite knowledge that's just been sitting in your brain waiting to be unveiled.

Smoke the Weed, gain the knowledge, conquer the world.

You'll be happy to know that everyone basically said what you just said. There's only one guy who actually tried to convince me not to, and he put up a terrible argument that I didn't even respond to.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2774731 said:
He didn't win though. Although I do agree that this one needs to end, that was some pathetic bickering right there.

I think Milenko actually has to care in order for someone to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back