• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Is Going On, My Good (Wo)Men?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Long time, no post. I hope all is going well with some of you. Although I have been lurk-browsing here and there, I haven't had all that much time to post lately (this being related to having a baby, having to move to a gated community since my inherited slumhouse didn't match our so-called "social standing" and since we didn't live in a neighborhood that is fit to raise a child in...let me stop blaming the other half for everything here, although I must say that I would have been just fine continuing to live in a blue collar neighborhood while socking away a shit ton of money in the process). I am determined to get back to posting here, especially in regards to film...I've seen a ton of shit lately and I've really gotten back into horror, particularly of the eurotrash variety.

All right, then, I'll see you all out in the non-spam NWS soon!!!

Inherited slumhouse sounds much more fun than gated community. I've certainly had more fun in large slums than I have had in mansions, Tastycles' last flat having skirted the border between the two.

Just thought I'd post to let you know I was slightly underwhelmed by Boyhood and perhaps more disappointed that this wasn't Coco making his return. The kid's dead. Dead for sure.

Hello. I've been here a while now so I feel an obligation to post like I've got that kind of tenure. In reality, I'm just a guy caught between eras I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back