Convince me not to try weed.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;2779902 said:
Everyone could tell you all the personal experiences they want, but the storied will vary as the drug has different effects on different people. Much like alcohol, tobacco... everything really. Until you try it for yourself, you won't know for sure if you should be taking it or not. Some people become better people by smoking it regularly, others go down a spiral... just give it a go I'd say. I did once, under that mentality and didn't feel any effects the first couple of times... although the morning after I threw up chunks until the cows came home. I now know not to take cannabis because I can't have it.

Long story short: without your own experience, how will you ever know?

I guess I was thinking that I could see a pattern based on a few different stories people have with weed. I mean, it's not a scientific sampling or anything, I'm just interested in stories.

THAT BEING SAID:

I want to derail my thread for a moment, since I've already made the decision to give it a try, as soon as I get a job and figure out whether they do random drug testing or not.

How do I go about getting weed? I don't have any friends that smoke, nor do I have any friends (to my knowledge) that knows anyone who smokes/deals. How do I go about getting it, as well as someone willing to teach me how to start smoking?

Mozz...you should watch that show WEEDS...I know its only television, but it is kind of an insightful way to show you just HOW MANY people are into weed, and how many different social classes are affected by it, and who all buys into it. I got hooked into that after a few episodes and never really considered the circle of life involved with all of that until watching that show. I know lots of it is enhanced for hollywood, but it does sit back and make you think "Is that mom at the PTA meeting a pot dealer? Does she do weed herself? Could my Dr be smoking weed, or dealing?"

I overheard some of my old Coworkers talking about it so I went up to one of them and asked if he had any and I've been gettging it from him ever since.

I also gave a customer a 30 pack of Old Mil for the price of a 12 pack and hegav me a cole nugs.

Mozz...you should watch that show WEEDS...I know its only television, but it is kind of an insightful way to show you just HOW MANY people are into weed, and how many different social classes are affected by it, and who all buys into it. I got hooked into that after a few episodes and never really considered the circle of life involved with all of that until watching that show. I know lots of it is enhanced for hollywood, but it does sit back and make you think "Is that mom at the PTA meeting a pot dealer? Does she do weed herself? Could my Dr be smoking weed, or dealing?"

Thats the best show EVER!
That show does open your eyes a bit about weed.

Like Lawyers, Doctors, and responsible parents smoke.

I was thinking about buying the first season on DVD are you guys saying I should?

Totally, I got into it after a few episodes then I got hooked on that show!
It gets crazy at the end of every season, you just wanna tune in to another season!

Mozz: You're gonna basically have to find someone who smokes weed out there (it really shouldn't be too hard, at all) and ask them if they'll sell you some, or if they'll put you in touch with their dealer.

If you where out here in Cali it would be as simple as making an appointment with the doctor and telling him you suffer from migraines, then you could legally buy, carry and smoke the marijuana.

You best case scenario is just gonna be to network, basically ask all your friends, more than likely one of them has smoked before or knows someone who smokes, that's gonna be the key to acquiring the herb.

*I've bought from dealers on and off for over six years, and it never gets less shady, unless you personally know your dealer, or eventually become friendly with him*

More than likely you'll be buying from someone you've never met before, so asking them to teach you how to smoke is just gonna be a sign to rip you off.

I will make a youtube video for you when you decide to take your first puff, I can teach you how to roll joints, or blunts. I can teach you how to hit a burb, bubbler, pipe, bong, vapo, or even a fuckin' apple if you so please.

My friend gave me a small metal pipe I use 99% of the time.

I had a corn cob pipe but I'm pretty sure my grandma threw it away.

Niiice.

I'm looking to invest in a Native American Peace Pipe, with a full on tomahawk at the end of it, something that'll make a *****h shit his pants.

The peace pipe is a very spiritual thing homie, be careful how you want to portray using that, we only used it on special occasions and it was made by my friend's tribal elder.

Kinda like this, but more authentic.

23439-native-indian-chief-tomahawk-peace-pipe-axe-hatchet-1.jpg

Ty: I am currently reading a book entitled: Honoring the medicine: Native American Healing. It would not be a casual pipe, at all.

That's something I would love to research & study.

Would B&N have that book do you think or should I just get it online?

I guess I was thinking that I could see a pattern based on a few different stories people have with weed. I mean, it's not a scientific sampling or anything, I'm just interested in stories.

THAT BEING SAID:

I want to derail my thread for a moment, since I've already made the decision to give it a try, as soon as I get a job and figure out whether they do random drug testing or not.

How do I go about getting weed? I don't have any friends that smoke, nor do I have any friends (to my knowledge) that knows anyone who smokes/deals. How do I go about getting it, as well as someone willing to teach me how to start smoking?

Shouldn't be that hard to find pot if you just ask around. Also check out this site for future reference: http://www.webehigh.com/ helpful guide to local marijuana prices and customs for all over the globe.

I love that cite, X. In addition to being useful, it's actually pretty interesting. It's cool to see how tolerant of weed other cities around the country are. I'm surprised Boston isn't ranked higher considering it's decriminalized here.

In the most interesting piece of information in the history of history, apparently weed legal in both Iran and Iraq.

Which is a pretty scary thought. Imagine if it WEREN'T legal there. You think those motherfuckers are angry now...

Weed probably isn't a huge drug there. Heroin and opium, on the other hand, is more readily available.

Ithaca, NY
Updated: 10/04/2007

Smoking tolerance level: 4.2

Legislation: Possession of 25 grams or less of marijuana is punishable by a fine of $100 for the first offense. For the second offense, the penalty increases to a $200 fine and for subsequent offenses the fine increases to $250 and a maximum of 15 days in jail time may be imposed.

Possession of greater than 25 grams or possession of any amount in public where the marijuana is burning or open to public view, is a class B misdemeanor and is punishable by up to three months in jail and a fine up to $500.

Law enforcement: Ithaca Police Department are nothing to be worried about. Just don't smoke on the Commons in front of them. Sheriffs and State Police, be careful!

Where to buy marijuana: Find hippie looking people on the Commons coming out of a headshop 3d light, ithaca hemp co or jabberwock. Hang out at a bar on the Commons (Karova, Moonshadows) and strike up a conversation with any hippie looking types, they will probably help. Marijuana is almost never sold openly in public to strangers.

Marijuana prices: 10 - 20 gram
25 - 75 eight
100 - 200 1/2
200 - 600 ounce

Marijuana brands: Canadian, Tompkins County Outdoor, Diesel, Sour Diesel, G-13, Haze, Blueberry, Skunk, early girl, kali mist,

More information: Many nice spots to toke up near waterfalls or lake. Ithaca Falls, Cascadilla Falls are all a very short walk from town. Blaze up on the Suspension Bridge near Cornell University to get extra high. A bike and an eight will treat you for an exciting day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back