Coming Attractions Thread 2013

All The Boys Love Mandy Lane

[YOUTUBE]pyVinllosl4[/YOUTUBE]​

is about a group of high-schoolers who invite Mandy Lane, “a good girl” who becomes the object of everyone’s affection after returning from summer break, to a weekend party on a secluded ranch. While the festivities rage on, the number of revelers begins to mysteriously drop one at a time.

Interesting backstory for this film. All The Boys Love Mandy Lane has been on the shelf for almost seven years. The Weinstein Company bought the rights almost seven years ago, but they didn't know what to do with ATBLML, so they sold the rights to Senator Entertainment, a company that eventually went bankrupt. Now, The Weinstein Company reacquired the rights to ATBLML, and the film is scheduled to receive a limited theatrical release and VOD releases this summer.

I like this trailer. This could be a nice throwback to the old slasher films of the 80's, and ATBLML will give men excuse to look at Amber Heard for over an hour.

New trailers for After Earth and To The Wonder:

[YOUTUBE]lUcNyzu4IdM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]F5e5D3e8k18[/YOUTUBE]​

6 Souls

Release Date: April 5, 2013 (limited theatrical & VOD releases)

[YOUTUBE]LKeEHP4Y5rM[/YOUTUBE]​

After the death of her husband, Dr. Cara Harding's (Julianne Moore) faith in God has been shaken, but not her belief in science. In an attempt to open her up to accepting unexplainable psychiatric theories, her father introduces her to Adam, a patient with multiple personalities who takes on some of the physical characteristics of his other personalities. Cara quickly discovers that Adam's other personalities are murder victims and the more she finds out about him and his past, the closer she and her loved ones are to becoming murder victims themselves.

Wonderful. Another possession/exorcism film. Great. We need another one of those, because we obviously don't see enough shitty exorcism horror movies every year. :rolleyes:

But I have a thing for mocking awful movies sometimes, so I might watch this. I would have some hope for 6 Souls, but Julianne Fucking Moore is in the lead role. She's a horribly dry, dull, and overrated actress (winning a Golden Globe for a Sarah Palin biopic on HBO means nothing). And I still believe she ruined Hannibal, because Moore couldn't fill Jodie Foster's shoes as Clarice.

Apparently, 6 Souls was released under a different name in the UK a few years ago, and it's been sitting on the shelf ever since. And after watching this trailer, you can understand why.

Specter

[YOUTUBE]H573mmLavB4[/YOUTUBE]​

More supernatural creepiness is always welcome here, and the new thriller "Specter" is promising to create an avalanche of real natural disasters intertwined with a narrative story, keeping you guessing 'what the heck is going wrong here' until the very end.

No release dates yet, but Specter should receive a release sometime this year.

Nothing spectacular, but Specter could be a good, creepy horror/thriller to watch late at night, if there's nothing else to do. The premise is eerie, and this trailer is kind of spooky. I'm not a big fan of found-footage films, but I'll watch Specter, if I can find it.

The latest trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness:

[YOUTUBE]MPLogYa9Q0o[/YOUTUBE]​

Kick-Ass 2

Release Date: August 16, 2013

Kick-Ass, Hit Girl and Red Mist return for the follow-up to 2010’s irreverent global hit: ‘Kick-Ass 2.’ After Kick-Ass’ (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) insane bravery inspires a new wave of self-made masked crusaders, led by the badass Colonel Stars and Stripes (Jim Carrey), our hero joins them on patrol. When these amateur superheroes are hunted down by Red Mist (Christopher Mintz-Plasse)—reborn as The Mother F%&*^r—only the blade-wielding Hit Girl (Chloë Grace Moretz) can prevent their annihilation. When we last saw junior assassin Hit Girl and young vigilante Kick-Ass, they were trying to live as normal teenagers Mindy and Dave. With graduation looming and uncertain what to do, Dave decides to start the world’s first superhero team with Mindy.

Unfortunately, when Mindy is busted for sneaking out as Hit Girl, she’s forced to retire—leaving her to navigate the terrifying world of high-school mean girls on her own. With no one left to turn to, Dave joins forces with Justice Forever, run by a born-again ex-mobster named Colonel Stars and Stripes. Just as they start to make a real difference on the streets, the world’s first super villain, The Mother F%&*^r, assembles his own evil league and puts a plan in motion to make Kick-Ass and Hit Girl pay for what they did to his dad. But there’s only one problem with his scheme: If you mess with one member of Justice Forever, you mess with them all.

Well, it's Dailymotion, and I don't recognize the channel this trailer came from, so it'll probably be gone soon enough. But Movie Clips should have one up soon. And if you're wondering, the answer is yes. I am very impatient.

Jim Carrey is the highlight of this trailer for me, and hopefully he can fill Nicholas Cage's void, because Cage was the best part of Kick-Ass. But seeing Christopher-Mintz Plasse in this trailer kind of pissed me off. Personally, he was UNBEARABLE in Kick-Ass, and Mark Strong was the better villian, by far. Looking forward to Kick-Ass 2, and Chloe Grace Moretz's Hit Girl is still the foul-mouthed troublemaker.

I loved the original Kick-Ass and hope this one is just as good. You're right, Cage was pretty good in the last one. His mimicking of Adam West's Batman was priceless. I'm not sold on Jim Carrey in this though. I'm going to have to see the movie to know or not.

Supposedly, Cage should have some sort of flashback/reminiscing scene (or scenes) in Kick-Ass 2. Hoping it's true, because Cage needs to have some sort of role in part 2.

And speaking of Cage, he won't do another Ghost Rider film (if it happens). He said so in an interview recently. I can stand to watch any other random film starring Nic Cage, but no more Ghost Rider, please.

Another shitty trailer for Scary Movie 5.

[YOUTUBE]pxDKvbx_JPg[/YOUTUBE]​

Can't wait for Kick-Ass 2. Really didn't think I was going to enjoy the first one as much as I did. Nice movie, hopefully the sequel can live up to the original.

Scary Movie 5? The ones following the first Scary Movie were horrible. They should've stopped after the first one.

Scary Movie 5? The ones following the first Scary Movie were horrible. They should've stopped after the first one.

I thought #2 was okay. Of course, that was the last film to feature The Wayans (Keenen behind the camera, with Marlon and Shawn co-writing the screenplay, and having roles in the film). After the Wayans stepped away, the Scary Movie films devolved into a series of shitty PG-13 spoof films with terrible writing, and lame fart jokes.

DUDE?!?!?! Do you who Harmony Korine is?!?!?!?! Look him up, look at this cast, and then look at the trailer again. After doing all this, you'll realize why Franco did this film and why you HAVE to see it.

Damn you for being so right all the time, Tdigs! Was able to see almost everything, but I'll have to track down Mister Lonely and Julien Donkey-Boy some other time. I HAVE TO see Mister Lonely. The poster, the trailer, and the synopsis did enough to hook me in. Out of all the Korine movies I watched over the past three or four weeks, Trash Humpers is my #1 favorite pick, easily. I'm still dissecting his films days after I watched them, because I can't get his stuff out of my head.

Definitely looking forward to Spring Breakers now, and I'll try to make an effort to catch it this week or the next. I imagine it'll be a cross/mix between Kids and Trash Humpers.

Hummingbird

Release Date: May 17, 2013 (limited)

[YOUTUBE]82XwtyTU_1k[/YOUTUBE]​

The story of an ex-Special Forces soldier who has found himself homeless on the streets.

Well, its a Statham action flick, so you can expect a lot of over the top fight scenes, and brutal violence. Still haven't seen Parker, but truth be told, Jennifer Lopez in the trailers kind of scared me away from that film.

The Colony

Release Date: April 12, 2013 (limited)

[YOUTUBE]ZENI7UC3WQo[/YOUTUBE]​

Forced underground by the next ice age, a struggling outpost of survivors must fight to preserve humanity against a threat even more savage than nature.

A post-apocalyptic thriller with Laurence Fishburne and Bill paxton? I'm sold!

White House Down

Release Date: June 28, 2013

[YOUTUBE]Qz33ICD7pqE[/YOUTUBE]​

While on a tour of the White House with his young daughter, a police officer (Channing Tatum) springs into action to protect his child and the president (Jamie Foxx) from a heavily armed group of paramilitary invaders.

I don't hate Channing Tatum anymore (mainly because of 21 Jump Street), but Foxx and Tatum as a team? Eh, I dunno. Doesn't sound too enticing. Trailer is kind of dull, but I usually enjoy action blockbusters, so I'm going to watch White House Down.

The red band trailer for Pain & Gain:

[YOUTUBE]4AX_RNHX8C0[/YOUTUBE]​

Wow.....this is terrible.

You're Next

Release Date: August 23, 2013

[YOUTUBE]MGl-WzO_Lus[/YOUTUBE]​

You’re Next is one of the smartest and most terrifying films in years, one that reinvents the genre by putting a fresh twist on home-invasion horror. When a gang of masked, ax-wielding murderers descend upon the Davison family reunion, the hapless victims seem trapped…until an unlikely guest of the family proves to be the most talented killer of all.

Hmmm, we might see a mainstream slasher, that's really worth watching this year. I like this trailer for You're Next. It looks like a mix of The Strangers and The Collector films. I know a lot of people hated The Strangers, but I loved it, so I'm definitely looking forward to this.

2 Guns

Release Date: August 2, 2013

[YOUTUBE]vdv6LqNosp4[/YOUTUBE]​

Two crooked undercover officers - one from the DEA and the other from the Navy - unknowingly lead investigations on the other in this crime thriller from director Baltasar Kormakur. Mark Wahlberg, Denzel Washington, and Bill Paxton head up the starring cast.

The duo of Denzel and Wahlberg doesn't do anything for me, but 2 Guns could be a fun summer action flick, I guess.

This Is The End

Release Date: June 14, 2013

[YOUTUBE]i24fo2W5EaE[/YOUTUBE]​

The comedy This Is The End follows six friends trapped in a house after a series of strange and catastrophic events devastate Los Angeles. As the world unravels outside, dwindling supplies and cabin fever threaten to tear apart the friendships inside. Eventually, they are forced to leave the house, facing their fate and the true meaning of friendship and redemption.

Can't remember if I posted the first one in here or not, but this is the second red band trailer for This Is The End.

Yeah, definitely all in for this. I like the breaking the fourth wall approach for a post-apocalyptic comedy. Michael Cera is going to be a dick, so he'll be doing something different. And Emma Stone is swinging an axe like a mad woman. Hard to complain, when you see all of that in one trailer. But unless they throw a massive curveball (or curveballs) in the movie, they did spoil a lot of major deaths here.

The full trailer for The Conjuring:

[YOUTUBE]fYOnqebX98Q[/YOUTUBE]​

True story. James Wan shot The Conjuring for a PG-13 rating, but it was given an R rating, because it was "too scary." Beyond pumped for this now.

The Purge

Release Date: May 31, 2013

[YOUTUBE]_eFmi1E3s3w[/YOUTUBE]​

Given the country's overcrowded prisons, the U.S. government begins to allow 12-hour periods of time in which all illegal activity is legal. During one of these free-for-alls, a family must protect themselves from a home invasion.

:headscratch: That doesn't make any sense at all.

Stupid premise aside, The Purge might be an okay "fun to mock, because it's so shitty" movie, because I'm going to have a hard time taking this seriously. I'm an Ethan Hawke fan, and Lena Headey will always have a special place in my heart for portraying Sarah Connor, but this clumsy trailer is hard to watch.

Grown Ups 2

Release Date: July 12, 2013

[YOUTUBE]PQ64f4yE9fA[/YOUTUBE]​

The all-star comedy cast from Grown Ups returns (with some exciting new additions) for more summertime laughs. Lenny (Adam Sandler) has relocated his family back to the small town where he and his friends grew up. This time around, the grown ups are the ones learning lessons from their kids on a day notoriously full of surprises: the last day of school.

I think it's safe to say Adam Sandler isn't trying anymore. And seeing Taylor "I wouldn't have a career in Hollywood without the Twilight franchise" Lautner just makes everything worse. Grown Ups was okay (and considering Sandler's garbage now a days, that's a major compliment), but a sequel? Come on. It might make a splash at the box office, but I won't go to a theater to watch this.

Carrie

Release Date: October 18, 2013

[YOUTUBE]SdoVioPv0fs[/YOUTUBE]​

A reimagining of the classic horror tale about Carrie White (Chloë Grace Moretz), a shy girl outcast by her peers and sheltered by her deeply religious mother (Julianne Moore), who unleashes telekinetic terror on her small town after being pushed too far at her senior prom.

Underwhelming trailer. The teaser was better, because it could leave you speechless without hardly showing ANYTHING. They show you a lot more in this first full trailer, but everything is so "blah." Oh, and you get a slight glimpse into Julianne Moore's impending awfulness.

Trying to keep an open mind, because Moretz hasn't gone down the Abigail Breslin and Dakota Fanning path of doom for young and promising actresses yet. Still has lots of potential, but she's going to have big shoes to fill (Sissy Spacek), and De Palma probably holds the torch for directing the best Stephen King adaptation ever (Kubrick is a top contender for The Shining, of course).

Only God Forgives

[YOUTUBE]FAgirTtfobk[/YOUTUBE]​

Bangkok. Ten years ago Julian killed a cop and went on the run. Now he manages a Thai boxing club as a front for a drugs operation. Respected in the criminal underworld, deep inside, he feels empty. When JULIAN's brother murders a prostitute the police call on retired cop Chang - the Angel of Vengeance. Chang allows the father to kill his daughter's murderer, then 'restores order' by chopping off the man's right hand. Julian's mother Jenna - the head of a powerful criminal organization - arrives in Bangkok to collect her son's body. She dispatches Julian to find his killers and 'raise hell'. Increasingly obsessed with the Angel of Vengeance, Julian challenges him to a boxing match, hoping that by defeating him he might find spiritual release... but Chang triumphs. A furious Jenna plots revenge and the stage is set for a bloody journey through betrayal and vengeance towards a final confrontation and the possibility of redemption.

No release dates yet, but beyond pumped to see the duo of Gosling and Refn on the big screen again.

Third trailer for The Great Gatsby:

[YOUTUBE]0wi1wfYe2U0[/YOUTUBE]​

Regarding Carrie...

John Connor said:
Underwhelming trailer. The teaser was better, because it could leave you speechless without hardly showing ANYTHING. They show you a lot more in this first full trailer, but everything is so "blah." Oh, and you get a slight glimpse into Julianne Moore's impending awfulness.

Trying to keep an open mind, because Moretz hasn't gone down the Abigail Breslin and Dakota Fanning path of doom for young and promising actresses yet. Still has lots of potential, but she's going to have big shoes to fill (Sissy Spacek), and De Palma probably holds the torch for directing the best Stephen King adaptation ever (Kubrick is a top contender for The Shining, of course).

Remakes piss me off most of the time. I just feel like it shows an inherent lack of originality, whether it be with movies, music or anything. I have ZERO desire to watch this Carrie remake. It's already been re-made once!! I'll pass....

The original Carrie was fantastic. Piper Laurie as Carrie's mom is quite possibly the scariest character in cinema history for me. The final scene of that movie, the music, the look on Laurie's as she's coming down the stairs, still gives me chills to this day.

Remakes piss me off most of the time. I just feel like it shows an inherent lack of originality, whether it be with movies, music or anything.

I will still defend Rob Zombie's 2007 Halloween remake (the 2003 Texas Chainsaw film would be another rare exception), but the 2009 remake of the original #2 is horrendously bad in every way imaginable. Unfortunately, when it comes to horror, more often than not, you'll usually get a shitty remake like Nightmare On Elm Street '10.

It's already been re-made once!! I'll pass....

I have the other Carrie remake in a Carrie three pack I bought a while ago, but I never watched it. I guess I'll crack open the seal, and give it try before October. Haven't heard anything good about it, like at all.

The original Carrie was fantastic. Piper Laurie as Carrie's mom is quite possibly the scariest character in cinema history for me. The final scene of that movie, the music, the look on Laurie's as she's coming down the stairs, still gives me chills to this day.

Agreed on all fronts. I know it's just the first full trailer, but it's boring as shit. I'm still in disbelief of Moretz's "amazement" of using her telekinetic powers to move a flag that's already blowing in the fucking wind. Ugh. I mean, don't give away Carrie's meltdown/bloodbath at the big prom scene towards the end, but the trailer is still very dull and lifeless.

Elysium

Release Date: August 9, 2013

[YOUTUBE]EJ-bYOyQ46Y[/YOUTUBE]​

In the year 2159, two classes of people exist: the very wealthy, who live on a pristine man-made space station called Elysium, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. The people of Earth are desperate to escape the planet's crime and poverty, and they critically need the state-of-the-art medical care available on Elysium - but some in Elysium will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve their citizens' luxurious lifestyle. The only man with the chance bring equality to these worlds is Max (Matt Damon), an ordinary guy in desperate need to get to Elysium. With his life hanging in the balance, he reluctantly takes on a dangerous mission - one that pits him against Elysium's Secretary Delacourt (Jodie Foster) and her hard-line forces - but if he succeeds, he could save not only his own life, but millions of people on Earth as well.

Cool trailer. Not expecting anything great, but Elysium could be an adventurous and thrilling action/sci-fi flick.

The most recent trailer for The Hangover Part III:

[YOUTUBE]FlNGXOs_vSM[/YOUTUBE]​

I still don't understand the massive love fest for The Hangover films. Part II was trash, and the original is decent at best.

The trailer looks really good. The movie looks a lot more polished then the first as well.

I was really happy with amount of material they shielded in this trailer. They only hinted at the 75th Hunger Games, which will definitely be the seller of the show. Having read the books, I think the games from the second books eclipse those of the first.

After watching The Hunger Games recently, I wasn't blown away. Decent enough movie, I guess, but the shaky cam stuff drove me nuts. Lawrence's Katness was incredibly dull, but I guess the character is supposed to be kind of dull until she comes into her own. Haven't read the books, so I don't know for sure.

Rush

Release Date: September 20, 2013

[YOUTUBE]umSSvkFCYDk[/YOUTUBE]​

Set against the sexy and glamorous golden age of Formula 1 racing, this film portrays the exhilarating true story of two of the greatest rivals the world has ever witnessed-handsome English playboy Hunt and his methodical, brilliant opponent, Lauda. Taking us into their personal lives on and off the track, Rush follows the two drivers as they push themselves to the breaking point of physical and psychological endurance, where there is no shortcut to victory and no margin for error. If you make one mistake, you die.

Ron Howard as director is the main reason why I'm interested in this one, because I have hard time picturing Hemsowrth as someone else.

Disconnect

[YOUTUBE]aqCcQOlDM4o[/YOUTUBE]​

People struggle to connect using modern technology. An up and coming reporter hopes her interview with an underage chatroom worker will be her big break. A teenager faces the consequences of cyber bullying. A couple who recently lost their child struggle after their identities are stolen online.

I'm kind of late on this one, because Disconnect received a limited theatrical release last Friday. But seeing Jason Bateman in a non-comedy role caught my eye. Roeper gave this film a 5/5, so I'll pay close attention for a DVD release in the near future.

R.I.P.D.

Release Date: July 19, 2013

[YOUTUBE]9rFBfq7YGX8[/YOUTUBE]​

Nick is dead -- at least, that's how he remembers it -- and teams up with another deceased detective, a gunslinger from the Old West (played by Jeff Bridges), to work for the elite task force, the Rest In Peace Department (hence the title), to track down the dead on Earth. (Due to overpopulation, some unsettled spirits haven't gone where they're supposed to, and are hiding out). Technically, R.I.P.D. officers (who are overseen by Mary-Louise Parker) aren't allowed to kill anyone living, and aren't supposed to interact with anyone from their previous lives, but Nick is haunted by the fact that he was murdered by another cop (played by Kevin Bacon), and can't let it go.

I like the Men In Black vibe in the trailer. Also happy to see Ryan Reynolds in another comedy role, because I struggle to sit through some of his more serious efforts. A little bit too zany and over the top at times, but R.I.P.D. should be a fun action comedy.

Latest trailers for Superman, Star Trek, and The Lone Ranger:

[YOUTUBE]xb30cXDJKRg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9Zv9fgSrP-0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]QAEkuVgt6Aw[/YOUTUBE]​

Almost forgot about the new trailer for Byzantium. More bloody and brutal than the teaser, but a little underwhelming at the same time. Oh, and R.I.P.D.....again.

[YOUTUBE]6SpCptfnMqU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]X07xNrVd7DU[/YOUTUBE]​

The Bling Ring

Release Date: June 14, 2013 (limited)

[YOUTUBE]Q4LzhgExvrc[/YOUTUBE]​

Inspired by actual events, a group of fame-obsessed teenagers use the Internet to track celebrities' whereabouts in order to rob their homes.

I know Lost In Translation is a popular pick for Sofia Coppola's best film as a writer/director, but The Virgin Suicides is still my my #1 pick.

The Way, Way Back

Release Date: July 5, 2013

[YOUTUBE]6qoaVUdbWMs[/YOUTUBE]​

THE WAY, WAY BACK is the funny and poignant coming of age story of 14-year-old Duncan's (Liam James) summer vacation with his mother, Pam (Toni Collette), her overbearing boyfriend, Trent (Steve Carell), and his daughter, Steph (Zoe Levin). Having a rough time fitting in, the introverted Duncan finds an unexpected friend in gregarious Owen (Sam Rockwell), manager of the Water Wizz water park. Through his funny, clandestine friendship with Owen, Duncan slowly opens up to and begins to finally find his place in the world - all during a summer he will never forget.

A coming of age story with Sam Rockwell and Steve Carell? Some good laughs are guaranteed in this one, but this trailer is too ordinary.

Syrup

Release Dates: June 7, 2013 (limited)

[YOUTUBE]7Qjb_-PlyPM[/YOUTUBE]​

Based on the best-selling book, Syrus is an edgy comedy that exposes the cut-throat world of advertising through the eyes of a young prodigy chasing fame, fortune, and the woman of his dreams. Fresh out of school with a degree in marketing, Scat will do anything to prove that he has what it takes to swim with the rich and wildly successful. Scat comes up with a brilliant new product that gives new meaning to the old saying "sex sells." He is sure it will send him right to the top...if only he can convince his boss, the beautiful and mysterious "6," that it's an idea worth millions. Betrayed by his best friend "Sneaky Pete," Scat stumbles through an industry riddled with deception. As he begins to realize that fame and fortune have cost him his morality, he must rediscover his true self behind the elaborate image he has created or risk losing the love of his life. In a world where the average person sees over eight hundred ads in a single day, this film takes a biting look at the insidious-and often ridiculous-side of advertising. Crackling with romance and humor, this razor-sharp satire leaves you guessing and laughing until the end.

Finally a release date!

Amber Heard as a femme fatale looks great so far, and the character is a perfect fit for her.

Thor: The Dark World

Release Date: November 8, 2013

[YOUTUBE]jHFhZLJajlc[/YOUTUBE]​

Marvel's "Thor: The Dark World" continues the big-screen adventures of Thor, the Mighty Avenger, as he battles to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself. In the aftermath of Marvel's "Thor" and "Marvel's The Avengers," Thor fights to restore order across the cosmos...but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness. Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all. Starring Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan Skarsgård, Idris Elba, Christopher Eccleston, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Kat Dennings, Ray Stevenson, Zachary Levi, Tadanobu Asano, and Jaimie Alexander with Rene Russo and Anthony Hopkins as Odin, Marvel's "Thor: The Dark World" is directed by Alan Taylor, produced by Kevin Feige, from a story by Don Payne (credit not final) and screenplay by Christopher Yost and Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely (credit not final) and is based on Marvel's classic Super Hero Thor, who first appeared in the comic book "Journey into Mystery " #83 in August, 1962. Marvel's "Thor: The Dark World" continues the big-screen adventures of Thor, the Mighty Avenger, as he battles to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself.

Awesome.

Prince Avalanche

Release Date: August 9, 2013

[YOUTUBE]KPwXvHjoRp4[/YOUTUBE]​

An odd couple of sorts, meditative and stern Alvin (Rudd) and his girlfriend’s brother, Lance (Hirsch), dopey and insecure, leave the city behind to spend the summer in solitude repainting traffic lines down the center of a country highway ravaged by wildfire. As they sink into their job in the remarkable landscape, they learn more than they want to about each other and their own limitations. An unlikely friendship develops through humor and nasty exchanges, leading to surprising affection.

A quirky, oddball comedy starring Paul Rudd? Prince Avalanche could be worth the watch, but this trailer doesn't do enough to convince me.

In Fear

[YOUTUBE]OlpdZgNRWWg[/YOUTUBE]​

Driving, lost and tormented in the night, primal fears of the dark and the unknown give way to fear that you have let the evil in, or that it is already there.

In Fear will come out in Europe in the fall, but no US release dates yet.

You don't see a clear cut explanation for the motives of the main characters or the details behind the plot, but this mysterious trailer has a nice creepy and chilling vibe.

The latest trailer for RED 2:

[YOUTUBE]HcVkavITnAI[/YOUTUBE]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back