Come Be Entertained By Crocky's Tall Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know those guys are honest because they told me they were honest, and they're easy to believe because the WWE held them back all these years. Not like that dirty lying evil Nikki Bella.

A random guy on the internet would be more trustworthy, since we already know that the professional wrestler has a reason to lie to you.

What about Royal Rumble 2015, where they didn't let Daniel Bryan win again? It's the EXACT situation, just replace Batista with Reigns and Orton with Lesnar. That time, WWE decided to go ahead and push Batista (Reigns). In the end, Daniel Bryan got pushed aside for someone with the look and size. Was it a work then? Was I supposed to reject Reigns (Batista) and cheer for Daniel Bryan?

Actually it wasn't as Bryan had already had his moment and had far less stable health. That's far from the same thing.

Yet I'm supposed to believe some random guy on the internet?

No. You're supposed to come up with your own opinion instead of just nodding along with what they say because it was a "real life interview." Something you'll learn in life is that not everything is black and white. Sometimes people lie to advance their agenda, whatever that may be.

It's 2015 and I'm listening to a guy talk about how professional wrestlers always tell the truth on the internet.

Buddy, you don't know comical.

I'll state my case one last time.

-- WWE has a history of not wanting to push wrestler similar to someone with the size of Daniel Bryan. It's no coincidence that the three biggest pro wrestlers of all time are (arguably) Hulk Hogan (6-7, 302), Stone Cold (6-2, 252), and John Cena (6-1, 251). That's an average height of 6-3 and weight of 268 pounds. Therefore Daniel Bryan (5-10, 210) does not have the conventional size that Vince wants out of the face of the company and WM headliner. This is all facts.

-- Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, and CM Punk have all confirmed that WWE specifically wanted Batista vs. Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus for WM30.

-- Daniel Bryan wasn't in the Royal Rumble that was won by Batista, who had just got done filming "Guardians of the Galaxy" and returned.

If you can't see it and think it's a work, then I feel sorry for you.

No. You're supposed to come up with your own opinion instead of just nodding along with what they say because it was a "real life interview." Something you'll learn in life is that not everything is black and white. Sometimes people lie to advance their agenda, whatever that may be.

I'm supposed to think everyone is lying and form my own "beliefs" and speculate on how things actually work? Great advice. :rolleyes:

Ok. Enough of this. I'm revealing the truth now.

We're not WWE apologists. We are the WWE's creative team. And, why would we complain about our own storylines?

I'll state my case one last time.

-- WWE has a history of not wanting to push wrestler similar to someone with the size of Daniel Bryan. It's no coincidence that the three biggest pro wrestlers of all time are (arguably) Hulk Hogan (6-7, 302), Stone Cold (6-2, 252), and John Cena (6-1, 251). That's an average height of 6-3 and weight of 268 pounds. Therefore Daniel Bryan (5-10, 210) does not have the conventional size that Vince wants out of the face of the company and WM headliner. This is all facts.

-- Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, and CM Punk have all confirmed that WWE specifically wanted Batista vs. Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus for WM30.

-- Daniel Bryan wasn't in the Royal Rumble that was won by Batista, who had just got done filming "Guardians of the Galaxy" and returned.

If you can't see it and think it's a work, then I feel sorry for you.

1. That's REALLY simplifying things and looking at data from a very different time. Things have changed a bit but we'll go with it.

1a. Also those aren't facts. Heights and weights have been rigged in wrestling for years. Hogan is roughly 6'5 or so.

2. They're confirming a story which may or may not be true. The assumption you're making is that they're telling the truth, which may not be the case.

3. No idea what point you're trying to make there but I have a feeling it's wrong.

I'm supposed to think everyone is lying and form my own "beliefs" and speculate on how things actually work? Great advice. :rolleyes:

No. You're supposed to consider what people say and if something doesn't fit, think about it. Most of these things aren't worth arguing about, but this isn't exactly a normal place.

Oh for god's sake Rayne quit the gimmick.. why would FIRED and out of character Del Rio and Punk lie?

Because (pick one):

A) Because they know you'd believe them if they told you that your own shit was edible
B) Because they are a part of the professional community, and you're just a smark with money;
C) Shits and giggles;
D) Because the biggest sin in professional wrestling is telling the truth to the fans (Google "Chris Chetti");
E) Because professional wrestlers have their own individual agendas to push;
F) All of the above

Oh for god's sake Rayne quit the gimmick.. why would FIRED and out of character Del Rio and Punk lie?

As I've said a few times already:

Maybe they weren't let in on what was going on and are saying what they believe is the truth. That's not lying. It's saying something they believe to be the truth but is really inaccurate.

Still waiting on a writer to confirm Crocker/BSE's source instead of people that get paid to act.

Really this is the most absurd argument.

Let me put forth a couple of questions to everyone involved?

Do any of you work for the WWE and were privy to the plans for Wrestlemania 30?

What reliable sources do you have for your statements that either it was a work to include Daniel Bryan all along? Or where is the proof that it wasn't, and the match was to be Batista/Orton?

If none of you work for the WWE, then all of you are going on supposition. You have seen what happened and based on what a few wrestler's have said, which may be true or not, and based your decision on that.

Since none of us know for sure or until Vince McMahon or HHH comes out and tells everyone exactly what happened, then it will always be like this. Some will always believe that Bryan was included at the last minute, and some will always believe he was part of the plan all along.

What it all boils down to is who gives a shit, the event is almost two years old, and we're still arguing today about it. Now everyone go to your corners and play nice.

I know those guys are honest because they told me they were honest, and they're easy to believe because the WWE held them back all these years. Not like that dirty lying evil Nikki Bella.

This sums up one, and I do mean only one, of the biggest flaws in their arguments. It's the epitome of double standards that exist in the "I like this guy but not this guy" arguments that infest wrestling forums.

1. That's REALLY simplifying things and looking at data from a very different time. Things have changed a bit but we'll go with it.

1a. Also those aren't facts. Heights and weights have been rigged in wrestling for years. Hogan is roughly 6'5 or so.

2. They're confirming a story which may or may not be true. The assumption you're making is that they're telling the truth, which may not be the case.

3. No idea what point you're trying to make there but I have a feeling it's wrong.

No. You're supposed to consider what people say and if something doesn't fit, think about it. Most of these things aren't worth arguing about, but this isn't exactly a normal place.

1 - Vince still doesn't want smaller wrestlers like Daniel Bryan to be in the main event of WrestleMania.

2 - You think Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, and Sheamus are all lying. That's called speculation.

3 - I was just proving that WWE wanted Batista in the main event of WrestleMania.

So what you're saying is no writer or employee except actors have come forward. Alrighty.

Only Nikki Bella, VKM, BAtista, Randy Orton...who else don't I like?...Eva Marie lie. Everyone else is a saint. Well, unless I decide I don't like them. Then they lie. Always.

I'm saying that I trust Daniel Bryan over your speculation.

You are more than welcome to believe an underdog character when he says underdog things.

As I already said, I'll reserve judgment until a writer speaks up. Someone who actually knows the complete story and won't stand on bias. Until then it's fun to speculate...something everyone is doing.

Only Nikki Bella, VKM, BAtista, Randy Orton...who else don't I like?...Eva Marie lie. Everyone else is a saint. Well, unless I decide I don't like them. Then they lie. Always.

It's funny that the people we like also happen to be the only good, honest people who tell us what's really going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back