Come Be Entertained By Crocky's Tall Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are more than welcome to believe an underdog character when he says underdog things.

As I already said, I'll reserve judgment until a writer speaks up. Someone who actually knows the complete story and won't stand on bias. Until then it's fun to speculate...something everyone is doing.

I'm not speculating. I'm saying that the original WM main event before the Royal Rumble was Batista vs. Randy Orton. That was changed due to negative fan reaction directed at Batista. This has been confimed by Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, and Sheamus. This is not speculation. This is facts.

Give me a link where someone other than a guy pretending to hit others on a television show came forward about Bryan.

See how speculation works yet?

For the love of God, he was not in character. Do you not understand the difference between kayfabe and reality?
Seriously, guys. Have you ever noticed that in every shoot interview, ever, the guy is wearing shorts and a t-shirt? It's because he's hooked up to a lie detector machine, which is hooked up to a car battery, which is hooked up to a pair of alligator clips, which is in turn hooked up to his balls. This is all overkill of course, ever since the United States Senate and Nevada State Athletic Commission passed the Honesty In Professional Wrestling Act of 2001, subjecting any comments a wrestler says while "out of character" to penalty of perjury.

BSE, are you still pretending that you don't try to force your opinion on people, or have you come to terms with the fact that you're a hypocritical little twunt?

For the love of God, he was not in character. Do you not understand the difference between kayfabe and reality?

So no proof after two pages of a pissing contest, eh?

Nothing about the people behind the scriptwriting, the head of Creative, the people responsible for building up Wrestlemania. No. Your argument is based on what people paid to lie told you.

After years of it happening. You and Crocker keep telling yourselves how much power we really have. That's why we got all of those Zack Ryder vs. Matt Hardy WWE Championship matches, amirite?

Give me a link where someone other than a guy pretending to hit others on a television show came forward about Bryan.

See how speculation works yet?

I don't even know if I would believe HHH, Vince, Stephanie, or a writer. They want to keep the "fans make all our decisions" facade going as much as the wrestlers.

You know what BSE, fuck this. Stop trying to argue with these delusional fucks. I'll post this thread on Reddit, and they will derail their points one by one, doing the work for us. Don't even waste our times trying to convince them of their ignorance.

You know what BSE, fuck this. Stop trying to argue with these delusional fucks. I'll post this thread on Reddit, and they will derail their points one by one, doing the work for us. Don't even waste our times trying to convince them of their ignorance.
Are you sure you're not going to get downvoted into oblivion, but then crosspost the thread back here with you talking back and forth to another sockpuppet accout?

Just like they get paid to praise Cena's in ring work huh? Oh you're not gonna say anything about that right?

Besides Crocker flairing up, this has been a dull read.

They already think you're weird bitching about another site. Go give them some more ammo.

Hahaha this comment ""Smart" fans who believe every single thing is a work are the new breed of marks."

Oh sweet Christ.

So, the premise is that you were lurking.

The username for this sock puppet is Crocker479. You've been constantly posting in the thread.

Is anyone going to buy that you were just lurking?

Crocker, I'm really, really trying to just assume that you can be reformed, but you're doing everything in your power to prove me wrong

I was just trying to be optimistic about Daniel Bryan's return, since he's my favorite wrestler.

You have a bad habit of failing to fix your own mistakes. Trying to justify them as if you're the one in the right.

Why don't you do a bit of research for yourself? Read about the many wrestlers who have suffered concussions, the way it has seriously affected their lives. Mick Foley has some good comments on the issue, and of course there is another obvious case.

Or you can continue to try and justify your ignorance, and pretend you're trying to do the right thing like you always do.

tumblr_m2j5v80mzY1qkogoeo6_250.gif

Here's a big hint that the thing was a work, why was Daniel Bryan not in the rumble match? Although poor Rey Mysterio had to be sacrificed for that, why would they keep Bryan out and put El Torito in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back