Come Be Entertained By Crocky's Tall Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet you pay money to hang out here.

Maybe you could see what Reddit thinks. In the three minutes before the thread gets downvoted, maybe Crocker478, Crocker952 and Crocker316 could gang up and laugh about how awful that WrestleZone place is.

Gonna go cry to Reddit about us after lying to them about having an account here again?

I used to say that Reigns and Cesaro were pretty much in the same boat. Both aren't good on the mic. So if they had to push one, why not just push Cesaro since he is way better in the ring? Very easy answer.

Reigns has a great look. He is very jacked and looks like he can pretty much kick everyone's ass. So all you have to do to get someone like Reigns over is to just have him kick everyone's ass. Keep his promos short and to the point. Very easy to get him over.

While Cesaro does not necessarily have a bad look, he doesn't look like a monster. That hurts Cesaro. Also the best wrestler is the one who draws the most money. That would be Cena. But if you are talking about the best in ring performer, that does not matter to casual fans.

It is harder for someone with limited mic skills to get over. They have to have something that makes them standout. Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns are beasts. Jeff Hardy was (well, is) insane.

Cesaro has the swing and is good in the ring. However, the swing is just a spot and he is not the only one who is good in the ring. Cesaro's strength is impressive but not unique. He has limited mic skills and does not have a monster look. Cesaro being in a tag team was the perfect use for him. He could work on his outside the ring presence and not have to be the main focus.

Fair point. I was just looking at Cesaro individually, but seeing how you put it I understand now maybe why he's not getting what he deserves. Still sucks though.

My issue isn't Cena's in ring work. My issue is his stale as fuck character. Why is it that people constantly praise his in ring work then say absolutely nothing about his character

What are you talking about I say it all the time. I respect his skills and his charity work, but I've always said his character is stale. And has been for a long while now. But he doesn't play to me I'm not his fanbase.

It does to the majority? Oh right thats why 50% of the audience boos him right? Punk, Rock, and Orton have all outsold Cena.. its just that Cena has more shirts produced for him because of his backstage politicking.

Maybe they make more shirts for him because they actually sell.

And did I get it right, Crocker are you getting this Reddit place to gang up on us here at Wrestlezone? Why?

Fair point. I was just looking at Cesaro individually, but seeing how you put it I understand now maybe why he's not getting what he deserves. Still sucks though.
You don't understand huh? Cesaro doesn't look like a monster, but he can be booked like one. Look at Bret Hart, he doesn't look like a monster yet he used his superior technical abilities to get himself over and dominate the main event scene.. Cesaro's swing is super marketable as there is nothing like it, also his moveset is incredibly unique. Its definitely believable for him to be booked strong, as the strongest pound per pound man in the WWE. He can be like Kurt Angle, who also doesn't look like a monster, and also dominate large opponents.

Kurt Angle is a great example of someone who doesn't look like a monster yet still dominates in the ring. Its much more believable than Reigns imo.

What are you talking about I say it all the time. I respect his skills and his charity work, but I've always said his character is stale. And has been for a long while now. But he doesn't play to me I'm not his fanbase.
Oh right, Cena doesn't get paid to do charity work right? He does it out of his own free time? I thought according to Rayne that everything is a work and the wrestlers get paid to do things

Maybe they make more shirts for him because they actually sell.
Or maybe because they refuse to make new shirts for guys like Punk and Orton, who the WWE didn't want to surpass Cena. Punk's BITW T-shirt outsold Cena's, yet nothing good came out of it. No reproduced Punk shirts, nothing.

And did I get it right, Crocker are you getting this Reddit place to gang up on us here at Wrestlezone? Why?

Why do you think? You guys have consistently defended the creative team over and over again, despite the fuckups they had over the years. I'm the only person trying to convince you guys of your naivety and blind optimism and so far you guys manage to deny the real picture. So of course I go to a more logical forum to get some more opinions.

Very strange to try and put one forum against another just cause people don't agree with you. I have no idea what that would accomplish. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Oh right, Cena doesn't get paid to do charity work right? He does it out of his own free time? I thought according to Rayne that everything is a work and the wrestlers get paid to do things

It's called charity work for a reason. You don't get paid for it. That's what the word "charity" means.

Or maybe because they refuse to make new shirts for guys like Punk and Orton, who the WWE didn't want to surpass Cena. Punk's BITW T-shirt outsold Cena's, yet nothing good came out of it. No reproduced Punk shirts, nothing.

And you know they refuse to make new shirts for Orton and others how? I see new shirts for them. And just because one wrestler outsold Cena at one point in time. Big whoop. He still outsells everyone else.

Why do you think? You guys have consistently defended the creative team over and over again, despite the fuckups they had over the years. I'm the only person trying to convince you guys of your naivety and blind optimism and so far you guys manage to deny the real picture. So of course I go to a more logical forum to get some more opinions.

And I ask again. Why are you so fixated on anyone's opinions about the creative team? It doesn't matter to anyone but the person who holds that opinion. You're just pissed off because we all don't agree with you all the time. Well it happens and you'll have to get used to it. Not everyone is going to agree with you. If you can't sucks to be you. I'm sorry but you will never convince me of anything. I will make my own determination.

But to go to another forum and make fun of this one and then come back here and tell us that you did it. WTF are you thinking?

That's actually not at all what Rayne's been saying, but you can't really come up with an argument against what Rayne IS saying, so you've created your own version of what Rayne is saying, and keep trying to argue against that.

This is what's called a strawman tactic. Ask Reddit about it for more information.

Dark Lady- he's thinking he can make a group that's rejected him feel bad by trying to create the idea that the rest of the world thinks we suck. The flaw in his strategy is that Reddit has by and large rejected him as well, so we get links to threads where a dozen people are asking why they should care.

In the past, Crocker has threatened to keep posting in the Prison until he was banned, challenged a guy with his login IP history to prove his IP history, and actually did this exact same ImagotellReddit stuff before, with exactly the same results. Strategy is not his strong point.

That's actually not at all what Rayne's been saying, but you can't really come up with an argument against what Rayne IS saying, so you've created your own version of what Rayne is saying, and keep trying to argue against that.

This is what's called a strawman tactic. Ask Reddit about it for more information.

Why are you referring to yourself in the third person

You don't understand huh? Cesaro doesn't look like a monster, but he can be booked like one. Look at Bret Hart, he doesn't look like a monster yet he used his superior technical abilities to get himself over and dominate the main event scene.. Cesaro's swing is super marketable as there is nothing like it, also his moveset is incredibly unique. Its definitely believable for him to be booked strong, as the strongest pound per pound man in the WWE. He can be like Kurt Angle, who also doesn't look like a monster, and also dominate large opponents.

Kurt Angle is a great example of someone who doesn't look like a monster yet still dominates in the ring. Its much more believable than Reigns imo.

Bret Hart got as over as he did for two reasons. The first one was the steroid trial. That caused them to shift from big guys to small guys. The second was the stuff he was doing at the time was amazing. He was having matches that were very different than what you would usually see at the time. They were unique.

He also improved dramatically on the mic. His character was great. His gear and those glasses helped (it gave him a different look). Bret was very unique.

Cesaro is not unique. Everything Cesaro can do, someone like Lesnar can do better. Cesaro can lift Big Show. Lesnar can throw Big Show (Cesaro also isn't the only guy who can lift Show). Cesaro is great in the ring. As are people like Cena, Rollins, Lesnar, etc. Cesaro's swing has been marketed (King of Swing) but everything else about Cesaro isn't very marketable (yet).

Angle had a great character almost from day one. He was amazing both in and out of the ring. Angle is leaps and bounds above Cesaro.

To casual fans, Reigns is very believable. Much more so than Cesaro. Look is important to casual fans.

Plus Cesaro has that thick accent, which to the causal fan can be hard to get behind. Its why foreign stars are usually the heel

Dark Lady- he's thinking he can make a group that's rejected him feel bad by trying to create the idea that the rest of the world thinks we suck. The flaw in his strategy is that Reddit has by and large rejected him as well, so we get links to threads where a dozen people are asking why they should care.

In the past, Crocker has threatened to keep posting in the Prison until he was banned, challenged a guy with his login IP history to prove his IP history, and actually did this exact same ImagotellReddit stuff before, with exactly the same results. Strategy is not his strong point.

I realize that, read the screenshots that others have been posting. Seems like he fighting a losing battle here on both forums. Normally it would be amusing to watch but in this case it's kind of sad. All someone from Reddit has to do is look here and see he has an account. Which makes him a huge liar and someone not worth trusting ever again. All he's doing is making himself look like the north end of a south bound cow.

I realize that, read the screenshots that others have been posting. Seems like he fighting a losing battle here on both forums. Normally it would be amusing to watch but in this case it's kind of sad. All someone from Reddit has to do is look here and see he has an account. Which makes him a huge liar and someone not worth trusting ever again. All he's doing is making himself look like the north end of a south bound cow.

An Ass!

So, wait a sec. He tried to go whine to people on reddit about us again & actually said he didn't have an account here?

LMAO.

Crocker, the only people in the world who like\agree with you are your multiple personalities & maybe your grandmother. She has no idea what you are babbling about, but it is nice for her to take time away from her telenovelas long enough to humor you.

How many different forums are you on attempting to rally support for this totally unjust treatment?

I agree that Cesaro seems kind of bland, but so did big e and Curtis axel like dark lady said.. If he was just given a decent chance and not depushed after getting over then I'm sure he would shine.. Being relegated to superstars is a sure way to kill his momentum and overness for no reason at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back