• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come Be Entertained By Crocky's Tall Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm cute. I know I'm sexy. I got the looks. That drive the girls wild. I got the moves. That really move em. I send chills. Up and down their spine.

Oh Crocker has been a bad, bad boy again. I went over the "Forum that shall not be named" and had a look around. And guess what I found. A user by the name of ReturnofCrocker. And he starts threads like this one.

What forums besides Squared Circle do you recommend? Is WrestleZone forums a good site? (self.SquaredCircle)
submitted 1 month ago by ReturnOfCrocker
I want to go on other discussion sites just for more material, but idk which one to go to. I heard some bad stuff about WrestleZone forums, such as the administrator and other members ganging up on people who have different opinions as them. Some cases are serious as to ban the users who constantly argue with them over subjective matters.
For example : http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=299829 Skip to page 5-6 for the banning and ganging up
I really want to give WZ a try, but has anyone been on this website tell me your experience of their forums?

[–]Dani_CalifornicationCrossfit Jesus 7 points 1 month ago
LOL that guy banned someone for calling him a "WWE apologist".
I hate the layout of forums. I find them less convenient to navigate that vertical pages, so I post to very few. I used to be on heaps of forums, though.
WrestleZone forums suck. They're awful. Mainly because the shitty mods have this cliquey following. As you can see in that thread you posted, a mod calls someone out and a bunch of other users/mods flock to their aid and it basically spams the upcoming pages with gang-up replies to abuse a dissenter.
The WrestleZone forum mods are power-hungry manchildren. I got banned once from the user/mod "D-Man" because I thought Triple H shouldn't go over Undertaker at WM27. In the personal message exchange to unban me, he said something like "I love having tonnes more rep than piece of shit losers like you"
I made a new account and added a screenshot of that as my signature and I posted for a couple days before he saw me, replied to me (in a public thread) and said something like "Nice signature. LOL! Banned. "

[–]ReturnOfCrocker 1 point 1 month ago
What a joke.. the truth is the majority of the forum does have Cena apologists, who are willing to defend him no matter what. They support their opinions by CONSTANTLY reminding people that Cena is the biggest full time draw on the roster. They act like they work for the WWE when they are just regular fans. So PLEASE stop bringing up the business aspect of Cena

[–]Dani_CalifornicationCrossfit Jesus 2 points 1 month ago
Imagine someone of power here (i.e. a mod) saying "I love having a tonne more karma than pieces of shit like you" and then banning them. Can't see that going well in this community.

[–]ReturnOfCrocker 2 points 1 month ago
I mean the point of a discussion forum is to create diversity. Whats the point of creating WZ forums if there is only allowed to be one type of opinion (anti-smark, WWE apologist, businessman, etc. thats what type of people are at WZ).

[–]Dani_CalifornicationCrossfit Jesus 2 points 1 month ago
I agree. It's bad enough when a community is the one steering a certain point of view (i.e. this one downvoting people who don't like certain people) but it's even worse when it's the mods doing it.
I only just noticed your username. Are you Crocker from the WZ forum post?
Honestly, I'd suggest staying around this place. It's the least-worst wrestling community on the internet in my opinion. It's more convenient to read and reply to people. There are archives here that are easy to find in Google, search or the wiki. You'll see many regular users here so it's the same sense of community as well. Also, lots of AMAs are held here.

[–]ReturnOfCrocker 2 points 1 month ago
Dude, look at this.. http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=299829&page=12
Look how clique-y they are.

And that's just some of it. Crocker you are certifiably insane.

The WrestleZone forum mods are power-hungry manchildren. I got banned once from the user/mod "D-Man" because I thought Triple H shouldn't go over Undertaker at WM27. In the personal message exchange to unban me, he said something like "I love having tonnes more rep than piece of shit losers like you"
I made a new account and added a screenshot of that as my signature and I posted for a couple days before he saw me, replied to me (in a public thread) and said something like "Nice signature. LOL! Banned. "

Wouldn't surprise me if that was Crocker too. D-Man wouldn't have banned whoever that was for having low rep. If that was the case then 90% of the forum would get bant right now and every new user would get auto-bant. What purpose would that serve? Clearly that idiot conveniently left out what the actual rule he had broken was. Unless it was Crocker then he'd be dumb enough to think it was a "your rep is too low" ban.

He's had conversations with himself here, so who's to say he doesn't do it at that other forum?

Dark Lady, first of all step being a creep and stalking my Reddit account.. second of all I was trying to make a point about this forum since everyone else insists on being ignorant, I had to enlist the help of another site.

therockiswwf, they never constantly promoted The Rock's make-a-wish shit like they did for Cena.. when you see guys like Lesnar and Ambrose doing make-a-wish you know its legit because they don't advertise the shit out of it and put it in their promos.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was Crocker too. D-Man wouldn't have banned whoever that was for having low rep. If that was the case then 90% of the forum would get bant right now and every new user would get auto-bant. What purpose would that serve? Clearly that idiot conveniently left out what the actual rule he had broken was. Unless it was Crocker then he'd be dumb enough to think it was a "your rep is too low" ban.

He's had conversations with himself here, so who's to say he doesn't do it at that other forum?

If your reading comprehension is up to par, you would know the context. He got banned for disagreeing with D-Man, not for having lower rep. What D-Man did was pretty fucked up though.. I'll have to message him to get the full details on the incident

If your reading comprehension is up to par, you would know the context. He got banned for disagreeing with D-Man, not for having lower rep. What D-Man did was pretty fucked up though.. I'll have to message him to get the full details on the incident

No, he got banned for breaking the rules. All D-Man did was enforce said rules. You're officially the stupidest poster I have ever seen on this forum.

Oh really? You have any proof for that?

As a former Mod who was accused of the same shit constantly, I can tell you with 100% certainty that absolutely nobody has ever been banned/warned/infracted for having a differing opinion. At least not since Sly took the reigns. There are rules that are incredibly easy to follow. Most people get some sort of warning in the beginning because most people don't actually read the rules before posting, myself included. But the people with even semi-functioning brains would then read the fucking rules and those instances are minimized drastically.

As a former Mod who was accused of the same shit constantly, I can tell you with 100% certainty that absolutely nobody has ever been banned/warned/infracted for having a differing opinion. At least not since Sly took the reigns. There are rules that are incredibly easy to follow. Most people get some sort of warning in the beginning because most people don't actually read the rules before posting, myself included. But the people with even semi-functioning brains would then read the fucking rules and those instances are minimized drastically.

That's what happened to me. I got a warning for spam so I sat down and read them through. I got one more warning two years later because there were two threads on the same topic and I got my wires crossed.

What forums besides Squared Circle do you recommend? Is WrestleZone forums a good site? (self.SquaredCircle)
submitted 1 month ago by ReturnOfCrocker
I want to go on other discussion sites just for more material, but idk which one to go to. I heard some bad stuff about WrestleZone forums
, such as the administrator and other members ganging up on people who have different opinions as them. Some cases are serious as to ban the users who constantly argue with them over subjective matters.
For example : http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=299829 Skip to page 5-6 for the banning and ganging up
I really want to give WZ a try, but has anyone been on this website tell me your experience of their forums?

[–]Dani_CalifornicationCrossfit Jesus 7 points 1 month ago
LOL that guy banned someone for calling him a "WWE apologist".
I hate the layout of forums. I find them less convenient to navigate that vertical pages, so I post to very few. I used to be on heaps of forums, though.
WrestleZone forums suck. They're awful. Mainly because the shitty mods have this cliquey following. As you can see in that thread you posted, a mod calls someone out and a bunch of other users/mods flock to their aid and it basically spams the upcoming pages with gang-up replies to abuse a dissenter.

[–]ReturnOfCrocker 1 point 1 month ago
What a joke.. the truth is the majority of the forum does have Cena apologists, who are willing to defend him no matter what.
They support their opinions by CONSTANTLY reminding people that Cena is the biggest full time draw on the roster. They act like they work for the WWE when they are just regular fans. So PLEASE stop bringing up the business aspect of Cena

Rofl. Firstly how good is it where he is like I wanna try it out and then is all like 'there all wwe apologists the lot of them what a bunch of bullies'. To be fair it could just be that the difference in time is not great enough to distinguish them but knowing Crocker I believe he fucked up and got caught talking shit...again.

Then the fact that the other bloke talks just like Crocker does too :lmao:
And the best part, and the thing that convinces me that Daniblahblahredditisshit is actually crocker, is when Daniblahblahredditisshit asks if he is crocker because his user name is returnofcrocker (speaking of, where did you go Crocker?) like are you fucking ******ed?

Dark Lady, first of all step being a creep and stalking my Reddit account.. second of all I was trying to make a point about this forum since everyone else insists on being ignorant, I had to enlist the help of another site.
And most of them think you're so ignorant that you have to keep appearing as new accounts.

Are you sure the problem is "everyone else" and not "Crocker"?

Dark Lady, first of all step being a creep and stalking my Reddit account.

Crocker. first of all stop being a creep and stalking wrestlers online profiles. This is where that pot calling the kettle black thing comes in that you seem to gloss over.

The second it was made aware you run and bitch about your bullshit here on reddit, you knew people were gonna go look. Why act surprised? We know you love the attention anyway. Bad publicity is still publicity, right?

second of all I was trying to make a point about this forum since everyone else insists on being ignorant, I had to enlist the help of another site.

Trying to make a point that we find you hilariously sad & desperate for attention? Trying to point out how you cannot follow simple rules or apply common sense? What point were you trying to make exactly? What help did you believe you would receive?

You went to another site and pretended to be someone else in an attempt to gain support for your stupid cause. You made a thread trying to generate discussion about how terrible we are under the ruse that you were just looking to see if anyone knows of good sites for discussion. The fact you used a name with 'Crocker' in it is hilarious since you linked to a thread you posted in here under that name. So anyone with half a brain could figure out it was you & if they had a bit of time to kill, they would understand why we think you are an idiot.

You do these things because you have a serious need for attention & cant stand when people call you on your BS or disagree with your narrow mind. When things dont go your way you look for someone else to side with you so that you dont have to admit you are wrong or open your mind to other ways of looking at something. Hell man, you even went so far as to use one of your alt accounts to agree with yourself just so you could feel better. How fucking shattered are you that you make alts to visit places filled with people who dont like you & have even went so far as to use those alts to agree with yourself just so someone will be on your side?

I want to give you something. An award of sorts, because you probably have none besides the default participation ribbons that teachers have to hand out so kids like you dont feel bad about being ******ed. This award is for being single-handedly the saddest, most ignorant douchebag to ever grace us with his presence here at WZ. That is sure saying a lot, because I have seen some winners here in my time. Prisoners have been close minded, ignorant, ran through the list of childish behavior (we even made a bingo game out of this) & they have even bitched about us to other places - but (to the best of my knowledge) nobody has ever used a VPN & pretended to be someone else (on multiple forums, no less) just to gain support for their own imaginary cause.

81uzfaQQYJL._SY355_.jpg

How did you get some much green rep a PWF Crocker? Means you clearly can hold an intelligent discussion right?

Have you got a shrink mate?

I didnt bother reading any of the links that he linked so to now only just find out that he linked stuff with him and he used the username returnofcrocker... just wow, i dont think I can comprehend this

Let me let you in on a little secret. If you hadn't brought up that other place I would never even have looked there. Secondly of all, I'm not the one making all these alt accounts with the name "Crocker" in them. Which is absolutely ******ed to say the least.

How easy do you think it is to track you down. Took me all of a minute to find that thread in my other post, and I'm horrible with computers. If I was arsed enough and had the time I'm sure I could have found more.

Then you have the nerve to go onto another website and try and enlist their help for what? What battle are you trying to fight here? You think we're ignorant, you have disrespected literally every mod/poster on this site, and you want us to just sit back and let you do it.

Well here's a big screw you. You look like a tool going from one site to another. I'm wouldn't be at all surprised if they banned you not only from here but there, and maybe the whole friggin internet should just bypass your house from now on. If you don't like the opinions stated here then LEAVE. Go to your friends, and I use the term loosely cause they think your an idiot as well, on the other site. Fight your imaginary battles over there.

But if you think for one minute that posters here are going to let you get away with the bullshit you're trying too, then you have another thing coming. Grow the hell up, get away from the keyboard, and get rid this notion that everyone is going to agree with you all the time. It's never going to happen, you will have a long hard life if you continue down this road.

I didnt bother reading any of the links that he linked so to now only just find out that he linked stuff with him and he used the username returnofcrocker... just wow, i dont think I can comprehend this

Most of his alts have the name "Crocker" in them. My guess is he has so many on a lot of sites that it's the only way he can remember them all.

I imagine that Slyfox's real 30-60 day test was to see if Crocker could go two months without pulling exactly this kind of bullshit. He's not the kind of guy who really seems to care what particular performer a poster has a bugaboo about.

So the theory was that Crocker is 16 and made all the alts 5 years ago making him 11. I'm starting to think he is 10-13 now. Surely you are smart enough (should I say not dumb enough) at 16 to not make it blindingly obvious that you are an alt. Oh why am I bothering this is fucking crocker we are talking about I dont think his stupidity has a boundary.

Rayne you've been on this forum a long time.. You of all people should know that slyfox is hyper sensitive about people criticizing Cena

Also allofthelights you're incredibly stupid...

that danny guy was not my alt. How would you know? You would check his profile and you would see that he has an enormous amount of rep..

Also allofthelights you're incredibly stupid...

that danny guy was not my alt. How would you know? You would check his profile and you would see that he has an enormous amount of rep..

Firstly I don't give a fuck about how reddit works. Secondly I didn't go to reddit so I wouldn't have been able to check that. Finally I don't care about you enough to get the littlest of details. You see unlike you I have a life away from the Internet, I don't care what everyone on here thinks about me (if they like me fine, if they don't I'll just talk about wrestling or whatever with them) and most importantly I don't get hard ons for people I haven't met, well...actually I do, but I don't fucking stalk them or their families and I certainly don't disturb them in public (I'll probably just say hi and keep walking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back