• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come Be Entertained By Crocky's Tall Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayne you've been on this forum a long time.. You of all people should know that slyfox is hyper sensitive about people criticizing Cena

I've been on here longer than Rayne and I've been to war with Sly more times than probably anyone here. Sly isn't sensitive about Cena. He's sensitive about morons.

I'm not going to bother supporting BringthePain's thread, but that said:

nh1452.png

Crocker, can you explain, just in general, why you believe Squared Circle really cares what's said about them here, and vice versa?

I'd green rep Shreddonia for that response, but I do not plan on ever registering at that other place.

You sure love to stalk me huh?

You do realize I'm on Reddit, too, right? Like, the first new thread was "Wrestlezone talks shit about Squared Circle" my god, wonder who that might be

Aaaand it would appear your thread is gone.

I'd green rep Shreddonia for that response, but I do not plan on ever registering at that other place.

You know Reddit has a bunch of other subreddits (I guess you can call them sub forums) right? So if you think WZ is the best place for discussing wrestling, then fine you don't have to go to squared circle, you can visit other forums. They have sub forums that are really useful for real life skills, such as job application help, fitness tips, etc.. it really is such a helpful place.

You dont even need to register ( a lot of people don't), just lurk around and give it a chance.

You know Reddit has a bunch of other subreddits (I guess you can call them sub forums) right? So if you think WZ is the best place for discussing wrestling, then fine you don't have to go to squared circle, you can visit other forums. They have sub forums that are really useful for real life skills, such as job application help, fitness tips, etc.. it really is such a helpful place.

You dont even need to register ( a lot of people don't), just lurk around and give it a chance.

So do we.

The WrestleZone Symposium
The Media Hub
The Sports Arena
The GSD - General Spam Discussion
The Bar Room
The Writing Gallery
Digital Arts and Graphics

We have plenty of non-wrestling areas for discussing virtually anything. That, plus we here at Wrestlezone are like The Four Horsemen of forums. ;)

So do we.

The WrestleZone Symposium
The Media Hub
The Sports Arena
The GSD - General Spam Discussion
The Bar Room
The Writing Gallery
Digital Arts and Graphics

We have plenty of non-wrestling areas for discussing virtually anything. That, plus we here at Wrestlezone are like The Four Horsemen of forums. ;)

You realize that Reddit has hundreds of subreddits, and most of them are really active? Some are even more specific. For example for the sports arena, you can categorize them for football, basketball, etc, and they're all extremely popular. There are so much more to choose from, HUNDREDS of subreddits there. If you don't like the wrestling subreddit thats fine but there are plenty more to choose from.

According to you, Cena is better than the entire roster because he draws the most.

Applying that very same logic, Reddit is better than WrestleZone because it is probably the #1 most popular forum on the internet, and WZ doesn't come close to that.

You realize that Reddit has hundreds of subreddits, and most of them are really active? Some are even more specific. For example for the sports arena, you can categorize them for football, basketball, etc, and they're all extremely popular. There are so much more to choose from, HUNDREDS of subreddits there. If you don't like the wrestling subreddit thats fine but there are plenty more to choose from.

It's not whether I like wrestling sub-forums or not. It could be about Final Fantasy or The Legend of Zelda for all I care. I'm not interested in registering at that place. The way their posts are set up for viewing is atrocious. You can hype up that place all you want but you endorsing something doesn't exactly make anyone want to go be a part of that product.

You're in an endless cycle. You whine about Cena here, get called an idiot, go "tell on us" to the other forum, get called an idiot by them, then come back here and the cycle repeats. Sooner or later anyone with a brain would figure out that perhaps you should just not whine about Cena or not act like an idiot. Just a thought.

Fine dagger Dias you can insult the layout all you want. I was like you, hesitant to try out Reddit because the layout wasn't what I was used to. But in telling you that after a week or two of surfing it and getting used to it, it got addicting. There are just so many categories. Perhaps it's for the better that you don't get addicted like me

Fine dagger Dias you can insult the layout all you want. I was like you, hesitant to try out Reddit because the layout wasn't what I was used to. But in telling you that after a week or two of surfing it and getting used to it, it got addicting. There are just so many categories. Perhaps it's for the better that you don't get addicted like me

You're addicted to far more on the internet than just Reddit sonny.

I'm on this forum because I only know 2 people who are wrestling fans (I don't tell people I'm a wrestling fan). I like wrestling and this is a place I can talk with people about it.

I know a lot of people who I can talk sports and other shit with. So I don't go to forums that are specific to those. So who gives a shit about those hundreds of reddits?

Every time someone brings up he argument that Cena is the biggest draw I'll bring up the argument that Reddit is the biggest forum. You guys don't give a fuck just like I don't give a fuck about Cena.

Every time someone brings up he argument that Cena is the biggest draw I'll bring up the argument that Reddit is the biggest forum. You guys don't give a fuck just like I don't give a fuck about Cena.

Not entirely accurate. You clearly don't like Cena, and clearly give a fuck. Whereas, most people here legitimately don't give a fuck about Reddit.

I enjoy Reddit myself; but I don't think it should really matter if other forum members go on Reddit. But at least, they don't go on to Reddit, as opposed to incessantly bitching about Reddit, as you do with Cena

Here's the difference:

We say we don't care about Reddit and we don't talk about it.

You say you don't care about Cena and are incapable of shutting up about him.

But he is the biggest draw the WWE has, and I have no idea why that would even have anything to do with Reddit.

Just how many alts do you have over there anyway? I've counted three already just from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back