• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk's TNA Run Now Available on TNAOnDemand

That's another reason why I don't get it.

If a person watches his matches, goes on the internet to see what he's up to, finds out he's in WWE and is in a very good storyline, they'll probably watch RAW and be hooked.

Liked I said before, it's a bad business decision to promote a star that is currently a hot commodity in your "competition."
If a person watches his matches? Hold on ...

So you're telling me that SOMEONE who does not watch the WWE at all will pay 4 bucks a month to see CM Punk's matches? And when he does, he'll like them, search for it, find out he's in WWE and get hooked?

First of all, why would anyone pay to see the matches of someone they don't know much about. If you didn't know Punk has been in the WWE for 5-6 years, chances are you don't give a fuck about him and you DAMN sure won't spend your money to see his matches in this economy.

Is there really a person who does not watch WWE? Or at least KIND OF know what's going on. At all? Doesn't know Punk's there and will be shocked to find out that the blond dude with the X's on his hands is the WWE FUCKING CHAMPION? And if there are people like that, how many are they? Anything less than half a million won't cut it for the WWE, now would it?

It's such a dumb logic. Tell you what, if someone doesn't know Punk's in the 'E that means that they haven't watched that shit for half a decade. They don't want to read about it, they don't want to hear about it. And even if they watch it again there's still an entire show full of bullshit to turn them away from it. Why do you think the ratings aren't going up?

I'm guarenteeing you, if he wasn't a bigg star in WWE right now, he would'nt be their first guy on their Superstar Series. They have archives of Styles, Joe, Angle, Daniels, X-Division, Jeff Hardy. Why are they making people pay money to see matches of a guy who's currently a top guy in antoher company, becuase their idiots? Probably. Does TNA know that Youtube exist, and it's actaully free. Who's going to watch matches of a guy who was nothing but a jobber in TNA?

"Yeah, we didn't push him, now he's WWE Champion. Wait, scratch that last part." I understand this is a good business decision, it's just makes TNA look downright stupid, how they don't want to show footage of one of their star's, but a former TNA employee who is current WWE Champion and a big star. Yep, TNA still care's about WWE, they could'nt give a damn less about their star's.

If a person watches his matches? Hold on ...

So you're telling me that SOMEONE who does not watch the WWE at all will pay 4 bucks a month to see CM Punk's matches? And when he does, he'll like them, search for it, find out he's in WWE and get hooked?

First of all, why would anyone pay to see the matches of someone they don't know much about. If you didn't know Punk has been in the WWE for 5-6 years, chances are you don't give a fuck about him and you DAMN sure won't spend your money to see his matches in this economy.

Is there really a person who does not watch WWE? Or at least KIND OF know what's going on. At all? Doesn't know Punk's there and will be shocked to find out that the blond dude with the X's on his hands is the WWE FUCKING CHAMPION? And if there are people like that, how many are they? Anything less than half a million won't cut it for the WWE, now would it?

It's such a dumb logic. Tell you what, if someone doesn't know Punk's in the 'E that means that they haven't watched that shit for half a decade. They don't want to read about it, they don't want to hear about it. And even if they watch it again there's still an entire show full of bullshit to turn them away from it. Why do you think the ratings aren't going up?

Then what's the reason to make someone pay 4 buck's at all? Does TNA know about Youtube?

Seriously, it's a way to cash on CM Punk's success in another company, that's all. It's the kind of things that makes TNA look bush-league.

Then what's the reason to make someone pay 4 buck's at all? Does TNA know about Youtube?

Seriously, it's a way to cash on CM Punk's success in another company, that's all. It's the kind of things that makes TNA look bush-league.
Try finding TNA DVDs on YouTube. Then go ahead and search for full TNA PPVs. Once you realize they're not there, THEN it'll hit you that this is what TNA-On-Demand does. Four bucks a month, access to PPVs, DVDs and I believe shows and matches but I could be wrong.

And yes, Einstein, they ARE cashing in on Punk's success. Did you JUST find out? That's the whole point of it. Makes TNA look bush-league? Fine. If making money off of something makes you bush-league then go ahead and believe that.

By the way, does WWE seem like a bush-league by cashing in on the success of ANY relevant celebrity being on Monday Night RAW? Same deal, twinkles. A company using the success of another individual in order to benefit from it by showcasing him/her in some shape.

I believe that this is a good idea for TNA to do. He's possibly the biggest name in wrestling at this time, so why doesn't TNA make a bit of money off it. Sure I don't like TNA but I applaud them for this , as they are cashing in on a good opportunity to make money off Punk

Who's idea was this anyway, Russo's? Bischoff's?

What were they thinking?

Hey, lets make people pay 4 bucks to see the current WWE Champion be a jobber on Raven's team. Maybe that'll make people watch TNA, we had him first, I think. Sure, we could put out footage of Styles, Joe, Daniels, Jarret, but lets make it be the current WWE Champion. Hell, he's more over than our entire roster.

Who's idea was this anyway, Russo's? Bischoff's?

What were they thinking?

Hey, lets make people pay 4 bucks to see the current WWE Champion be a jobber on Raven's team. Maybe that'll make people watch TNA, we had him first, I think. Sure, we could put out footage of Styles, Joe, Daniels, Jarret, but lets make it be the current WWE Champion. Hell, he's more over than our entire roster.
How about the people who are in charge of TNA On Demand? Russo is a writer, you moron. Bischoff is an Executive Producer.

And what exactly does your argument prove aside from the fact that you're absolutely adamant about being ignorant and hateful toward TNA as you always are due to the fact that you're so far up McMahon's ass you can taste his lunch?

Here you have WWE fans who like the product just as much as you do being rational and simply saying that it's smart for TNA to capitalize on something that's hot. And then you come with your smarky bullshit. You give smarks and WWE fans a bad name, son. Quit it, you ain't going anywhere.

How about the people who are in charge of TNA On Demand? Russo is a writer, you moron. Bischoff is an Executive Producer.

And what exactly does your argument prove aside from the fact that you're absolutely adamant about being ignorant and hateful toward TNA as you always are due to the fact that you're so far up McMahon's ass you can taste his lunch?

Here you have WWE fans who like the product just as much as you do being rational and simply saying that it's smart for TNA to capitalize on something that's hot. And then you come with your smarky bullshit. You give smarks and WWE fans a bad name, son. Quit it, you ain't going anywhere.

My argument is that TNA are promoting a guy who is the WWE Champion and is in another company, was released from TNA for "not getting over," even though he was a successful heel and face in ROH and WWE, and is just cashing in on his name becuase they have footage of him that they're lucky they can show. Footage that I doubt people are going to pay 4 buck's to see, when they can watch Punk actaully be something in WWE, or ROH, other than a indie jobber who was teamed with Raven and amounted to nothing in TNA.

Seriously, WWE didn't release a DVD after Kurt Angle went to TNA, or a Best of Sting DVD, even though they have the footage to do so. I highly doubt if Kurt Angle won the TNA Championship, WWE would have a Kurt Angle special on WWE Classics.

TNA are promoting a guy who is more over, and more of a draw, than any TNA star, who is a big star right now in WWE, and the current WWE Champion. Their only showing CM Punk footage becuase of his current status in wrestling right now, when they have so many other TNA faithful to show, they go with CM Punk. The guy's who more over than the entire current TNA roster.

2. TNA isn't trying to "poke" or "attack" WWE. They are simply doing this out of respect for Punk and Internet fans like yourself.

Bullshit! You meant they want to cash in on Punk's name right? Business isn't about respecting an individual unless he's big or at least big at the moment. Punk is big, all over the net right now and what many people want to see. TNA once had this guy on their roster, "Gee I wonder what we should do with this old CM Punk footage?" Package it, put a price tag on it and see what stems from it. TNA never gave two pieces of crap about Punk and if this angle never happened they wouldn't have released his "run" for TNAonDemand, unless he was in an Ultimate-X match. It's not an "attack" but it is a poke for the WWE.

I forgot to add this is a good idea for TNA.

Bullshit! You meant they want to cash in on Punk's name right? Business isn't about respecting an individual unless he's big or at least big at the moment. Punk is big, all over the net right now and what many people want to see. TNA once had this guy on their roster, "Gee I wonder what we should do with this old school CM Punk footage." Package it and put a price tag on it. TNA never gave two pieces of crap about Punk and if this angle never happened they wouldn't released his "run" for TNAonDemand, unless he was in an Ultimate-X match. It's not an "attack" but it is a poke.

In all honesty, since when does a corporation really give a fuck about its people or its fanbase? Be it TNA or WWE, it matters not, these guys are all out to make money, if you think they're making money off of humanitarianism then you are in for a very disappointing shock.

The only thing these companies care about are dollar signs, that goes for both WWE and TNA. CM Punk right now has got a lot of momentum going on in wrestling and TNA knows it can get some revenue from it. Isn't that the point of a business in the first place.

Let's all get real here people, we are talking about entertainers, not humanitarians. Anyone bitching about TNA doing this really needs to go get fucked, seriously.

I love that argument that it's 'great marketing.' Piggy-backing off of the success of someone who hasn't worked for the company in almost a decade. This is a fabulous way to respond to the competition's hot new direction. What would the 'great marketing' advocates say about the way TNA is positioning themselves right now? As a bunch of cheap carnies, looking to crack a quick $3.99 for low to midcard filler matches from 6 years ago which likely average about 6 minutes a pop. I bet Don West's even doing commentary.

The argument that it's smart to 'capitalize on the hottest thing in wrestling' is so shallow. Shouldn't the company be doing everything in its power to be that 'hottest thing in wrestling?' Does this company have no sense of pride or independence? Most times I turn on Impact, I hear some veiled reference as to why WWE sucks; what purpose does it serve, besides being a hacky way to milk money out of its fans, to promote a guy on their roster?

It was less than 2 years ago that this company was going to take to Monday nights and compete with WWE. In that time, they have accomplished so little that they have been reduced to groveling for any crumb that WWE may drop in terms of a successful superstar, no matter how shameless. This company makes me so sad; so much talent, so many potential CM Punks, so many guys who've had so many great matches elsewhere, and the build is toward Hulk Hogan and Sting in 2011. Vince McMahon may not have any idea how to build a star in 2011, but TNA is not even in the same universe. This stunt to me is just an admission that you can expect nothing of any sort of ingenuity or dynamism in that ring for some time.

Lol at the WWE and TNA aren't in the same universe nonsense. That is the most bullshit ignorance I've ever heard.

WWE #1 company, TNA/IW #2 company in the USA. TNA #1 rated wrestling company, WWE #2 rated wrestling company in the UK.

-WWE seen in 150 countries.

-TNA seen in 130 countries.

-WWE Raw and SmackDown #1 shows on USA Network and Syfy.

-TNA #1 show on Spike TV.

Please tell me how is TNA in a different universe? Besides the fact WWE is entertainment and TNA is wrestling/storylines?

And don't even start attacking me over the UK ratings because look at the recent numbers. Free or Paid, If TNA was that bad, people wouldn't watch and people would use their money to pay for the WWE subscription.

Again, Hogan, RVD, Mickie James are all featured in WWE's recent video games and DVDs while their in TNA. Why the hell aren't they criticized for doing the samething?

Again, Hogan, RVD, Mickie James are all featured in WWE's recent video games and DVDs while their in TNA. Why the hell aren't they criticized for doing the samething?

Because Hogan was a big part of WWE's history, probably second only to Stone Cold. RVD had a nice run in WWE, and made a mark. IDK about WWE releasing Mickie James material, but if it is, it's probably their video games from last fucking November, which you cannot just go in and take somebody out at your leisure. Besides they probably didn't even care enough to edit her out of DVD's and shit, because she wasn't some revolutionary wrestler.

The thing is, all of the people you mentioned were pivotal to the WWE's history (aside from James). CM Punk didn't mean jack shit to TNA, and they went out of their way to re-release his footage to capitalize on his recent run. It's sad really.

I'd equate CM Punk's run in TNA to maybe Colt Cabana's in WWE. Now imagine Cabana going to TNA, cutting a shoot promo, and makes the business relevant again. All of a sudden, there's a shitload of "Best of Scotty Goldman" footage on WWE 24/7. This forum would be filled with Vince McMahon is a slumbag posts.

I can see why TNA have done this as there does seem to be some internet buzz surrounding CM Punk. I just don't think the guy has ever been interesting, aside from when Jeff Hardy made him interesting. So it does nothing for me.

I can also see TNA getting some criticism for this but it's only gonna come from the idiots who constantly criticise (itssoeasy and brian in austin spring to mind) so it makes no difference at the end of the day. If TNA make some money off this, good on them.

I can see why TNA have done this as there does seem to be some internet buzz surrounding CM Punk. I just don't think the guy has ever been interesting, aside from when Jeff Hardy made him interesting. So it does nothing for me.

I can also see TNA getting some criticism for this but it's only gonna come from the idiots who constantly criticise (itssoeasy and brian in austin spring to mind) so it makes no difference at the end of the day. If TNA make some money off this, good on them.

I would give Brian In Austin more credit than that, unlike itssoeasy123, he's not going out of his way to just bitch for the sake of bitching. Sorry itssoeasy123, but you're turning a mole hill into the proverbial mountain for getting all upset that TNA is promoting material with a former roster member of theirs that already comes with TNA's On Demand service in the first place. They just happen to be emphasizing that their forthcoming featured star is CM Punk, Brian In Austin while I won't always agree with him at least makes a solid argument as to why he finds issue with wrestling as a whole at times and not just WWE or TNA. Therefore, I personally can't agree with you putting him and itssoeasy123 in the same category.

Again, I stand by what I said earlier boys and girls, this isn't Communist Russia, people are out to make money in this world, whether it be WWE or TNA. Period. I also cite my earlier reference from a previous post, if a major Hollywood studio has had a contract with a renowned actor, it is well within their rights to release those films and promote such work. TNA is doing the same, even if his TNA stint was less than stellar it was still a part of his career. And for anyone who's a CM Punk fan this can ONLY be good news, seriously. Also this should validate how much credibility Punk has as a name in the business.

While I want to start avoiding rattling off insults and putdowns on this forum towards users, I'm finding it very hard to do so at this very moment. Again, just remember what I said, if you armchair experts don't like capitalism go and start a revolution then...

Perhaps I'm being a little harsh on Brian in Austin then. I just remember him being one of the guys who criticises every little thing that happens in TNA. And people who do that annoy me. I just don't understand the mentality. If I don't like a TV show, I don't watch it. I don't sit there and watch something I don't enjoy just so I can critisise. Which I think a number of posters on here actually do. I could waste 2 hours of my life every week watching WWE just so I could critisise but I really don't see the point. And I can't understamd why everyone doesn't think like that.

Well, the two are in a different universe though. This is proven by the venue size that each play, the pay-per-view buys, merchandise sales, wrestler salaries, production value, most measurable standards... none of which I've researched, but most of which is fairly obvious. This isn't a knock at TNA in and of itself; WWE's been growing its brand for decades. Why TNA tries to present itself as an alternative on par with WWE, I'll never understand. They should be establishing a brand and talent on their own terms.

The argument that WWE does the same with TNA talent does not compare apples to apples. I can't recall WWE ever promoting a top talent for a competitor in the pursuit of a quick buck; the closest thing was the fake Razor and Diesel thing, and I recall them getting a fair share of criticism for that and rightfully so. Even so though, WWE had at least built those stars; if ROH did similar, at least they promoted the guy and allowed him to showcase his talents, and at least they'd have a viable product with matches over 10 minutes and interesting promos (come to think of it, ROH has an OBLIGATION to do what TNA's doing). Not really though. Whether or not WWE has done similar, by the way, is irrelevant; it's cheap no matter who does it.

Here is a more fair comparison: Let's say the shoe was on the other foot and Anderson got huge (if that happens, I will disassociate myself with wrestling) by doing a hot promo that was comprehensible and interesting. I doubt very highly that WWE would prominently feature any of the old Mr Kennedy stuff in DVD, OnDemand or similar form. The situation being described is more akin to TNA making a Jeff Jarrett DVD and using matches with Christian Cage, which I don't think people would criticize.

Just a quick snarky note to Adam Smith over there, your brand of capitalism needs a serious overhaul. TNA should either brand itself as an international company that runs in 130 countries and is #1 in the UK, like Dizzy stated, or brand itself as the sideshow infomercial wrestling company that sells DVDs of the guys before they were stars. Revered companies like ECW and ROH who maintained some measure of profitability without papa's pursestrings understood that, in a capitalist society, things like brand image and marketing your own product go a long way. This situation in no way glorifies the tenets of capitalism.

Just a quick snarky note to Adam Smith over there, your brand of capitalism needs a serious overhaul. TNA should either brand itself as an international company that runs in 130 countries and is #1 in the UK, like Dizzy stated, or brand itself as the sideshow infomercial wrestling company that sells DVDs of the guys before they were stars.

Right back at you there boss, gotta love the fact that you would make such a "snarky" note towards me and even consider Adam Smith my namesake just because I brought up the term capitalism. While I myself will not claim to know the intricacies of economics, I still maintain what I said, it's an open and free market for TNA to promote whatever archive footage THEY ALREADY OWN and try to capitalize off the current momentum and star power of one of their FORMER stars. Nothing wrong with that at all. Again, if you even paid attention to what we were discussing, CM Punk's archived matches are ALREADY accessible if you have TNA's on demand service. You do not need to pay any additional fees or start up an on demand account if you don't already have one.

Basically, whether I agree with TNA promoting Punk's likeness and airing his matches with them to promote their on demand service does not change the fact that capitalism allows them to do just that. Whether it's the best form of capitalism or not is not something I ever said, but I am merely stating that they are within their rights to do so. Nothing more, nothing less...sorry if you have a problem with that.

Revered companies like ECW and ROH who maintained some measure of profitability without papa's pursestrings understood that, in a capitalist society, things like brand image and marketing your own product go a long way. This situation in no way glorifies the tenets of capitalism.

Once you get all the financial reports from Panda Energy on TNA's finances, then we can talk about who's really a revered company or a profitable one you pompous fool.

Bottom line is this, TNA's legally within their rights to promote the image and likeness of a former talent of theirs if they choose to do so. Sorry if it's getting you all upset. Again, like I've told other users, other entertainment companies like film and recording studios have taken the same measure quite often. If TNA wants to do so, then by all means who are you to complain about it?

Hottest "name", technically on the open market? Check.

Worked for TNA in the early 2000's? Check.

I fail to see the issue here. Those who'd be upset by this to me strike me as jaded partisans, but as a jaded partisan myself, what can I really say?

Hottest "name", technically on the open market? Check.

Worked for TNA in the early 2000's? Check.

I fail to see the issue here. Those who'd be upset by this to me strike me as jaded partisans, but as a jaded partisan myself, what can I really say?

The issue IDR is that the company is promoting a WWE superstar over their own talent, this is what annoys me, the fact that every time we think TNA is attempting to move a step forward they move backwards by catapulting guys who were or are over with the WWE over their own talent, that's the reason why I'm annoyed, also their is a fact that the footage Tna have on Punk is miniscule compared to his work in the WWE, it does nothing to promote the company, the talent and just places money back into the WWE's pocket.

But Dixie doesn't think about things like this and neither do Hogan or Bischoff it's all about Money.

The issue IDR is that the company is promoting a WWE superstar over their own talent, this is what annoys me, the fact that every time we think TNA is attempting to move a step forward they move backwards by catapulting guys who were or are over with the WWE over their own talent, that's the reason why I'm annoyed, also their is a fact that the footage Tna have on Punk is miniscule compared to his work in the WWE, it does nothing to promote the company, the talent and just places money back into the WWE's pocket.

But Dixie doesn't think about things like this and neither do Hogan or Bischoff it's all about Money.

I don't buy that. He's not actually under contract with WWE last I checked, but even if he were, or even if you ignored that fact for the sake of argument here, this is not "promoting". It's cashing in on the name value of a guy they otherwise would have had no access to. Even if it makes a dollar or two for WWE, who cares, so long as TNA is cashing in, too?

You can talk about how TNA don't make stars on their own, and that's fine and valid to an extent, but when it comes down to marketing, "CM Punk is Coming to TNAOnDemand" is flat-out going to out-sell "Kid Kash is Coming to TNAOnDemand". Period.

I'll tell you what Deexter, if the next edition of iMPACT throughout the night airs ads showcasing "CM Punk is coming to TNA OnDemand" every five minutes then I owe you a coke. I was looking at TNA's website today and the presence of CM Punk is so blinding that I can't see any other superstars listed on the company's website. Nor did I realize that on August 25th the company is holding a show in Hunstville, Alabama or that Bound For Glory is on October 16th, none of this I was aware of because of CM Punk taking up so much room on TNA's internet home. Seriously man, is your problem that big that you're going to say that by announcing that archives with CM Punk being featured on demand is going to bury the rest of the roster? Get real dude, seriously. He's being promoted on their website, that's a far cry different from being promoted on the air, get real...again like these other posters you're turning the mole hill into a mountain.

Right, and I am sure that Vince McMahon or any other entertainment mogul is altruistic in every way possible and doesn't think about dollar signs as well...right. I just don't really get folks like yourself, that get on these proverbial high horses about things. To be honest, that's what's really annoying!

I don't know the income generated by the On Demand Service, or the average income generated by a New or Hot On Demand release, but I would assume the amount of money generated would not be very much.

Based on what I am assuming, I personally don't think its worth it to attempt to have a tiny revenue bump showcasing a WWE person, as opposed to taking normal profilts and showcasing one of their regular talents.

That said, an indirect ROI from this would be to draw internet buzz to their site, which never hurts.

Business in today's world is very metric driven. Often times the consumer thinks they are smarter than the company or would do better themselves, but these opinions are made minus the data the company makes the decisions with. That kind of bugs me about the IWC (and I am not much different), we will make assumptions and try and tell a company how to do business, but without the information used to make said decisions. So basically saying our assumptions aren't worth much more than idle chatter.

I don't know the income generated by the On Demand Service, or the average income generated by a New or Hot On Demand release, but I would assume the amount of money generated would not be very much.

Based on what I am assuming, I personally don't think its worth it to attempt to have a tiny revenue bump showcasing a WWE person, as opposed to taking normal profilts and showcasing one of their regular talents.

That said, an indirect ROI from this would be to draw internet buzz to their site, which never hurts.

Business in today's world is very metric driven. Often times the consumer thinks they are smarter than the company or would do better themselves, but these opinions are made minus the data the company makes the decisions with. That kind of bugs me about the IWC (and I am not much different), we will make assumptions and try and tell a company how to do business, but without the information used to make said decisions. So basically saying our assumptions aren't worth much more than idle chatter.

If it is true as you assume that they aren't making much money on their OnDemand service, then what's the reasoning in them NOT trying to make money out of wrestling's hottest commodity at the moment?

Again, I have no problem with TNA trying to make money out of something they own the rights too. No one had a crystal ball and could see how high up Punk's star would rise. There was an article posted and discussed this past week that if it hadn't been for HBK, Punk may well just be loitering around the mid-card if not future endeavored when he first joined WWECW.

Hindsight is 20/20, TNA missed an opportunity with Punk first time around, but are showcasing some matches from when he was still starting out. What's wrong with offering a contrast from where he is now to where he once was? Doesn't that help put Punk's ascendency into a better context?

If it is true as you assume that they aren't making much money on their OnDemand service, then what's the reasoning in them NOT trying to make money out of wrestling's hottest commodity at the moment?

Again, I have no problem with TNA trying to make money out of something they own the rights too. No one had a crystal ball and could see how high up Punk's star would rise. There was an article posted and discussed this past week that if it hadn't been for HBK, Punk may well just be loitering around the mid-card if not future endeavored when he first joined WWECW.

Hindsight is 20/20, TNA missed an opportunity with Punk first time around, but are showcasing some matches from when he was still starting out. What's wrong with offering a contrast from where he is now to where he once was? Doesn't that help put Punk's ascendency into a better context?

Well put Dowds, you hit the nail right on the head with that, like I said in a previous post, if you are a fan of CM Punk this is the thing you WANT to see happen right now. Sad thing is though, people will look for any excuse in the book to further perpetuate their hate of something. Which is pretty sad, as you can see there are plenty of fans on this forum and they're coming of the woodwork on this topic. Pretty pathetic to be honest, but it's par for course, and that doesn't apply to just WWE fans, it would not be fair to say that all WWE fans think like itssoeasy123 for instance. Basically any organization is going to have its marks, regardless if it's WWE, TNA, New Japan, All-Japan or Dragon Gate and so on.

It's just the nature of the beast I suppose that people just have to be so splintered on a topic like wrestling, instead of being such douchebags about it, we fans as a whole should be grateful that professional wrestling exists on so many levels and brands, sure you are allowed to have your bias about things and have a brand you prefer, but some people just love to be ********s about their love for one brand and hatred for the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back