CM Punk Mocks TNA at WWE House Show

I personally think hes just messing about because its a live event with no cameras about I dont think hes ever going to mention TNA on a televised show. he didnt even mention TNA on raw on the infamous shoot promo where he talked about going to another company with the title like ROH or NJPW

Sounds to me like he put TNA over. ;)

You can assume sarcasm... but you all know what happens when you assume... you make an ASS out of U n ME.

So I will take Punk's word literally.. and he knows TNA is da shit.

And this is something that no body in a year will remember.

whats the big deal in that? words like 'wrestler', 'ass' and of course 'tna' are no longer taboos in the wwe... as long as selective people use them ;)

I don't think this is nothing. it might not be on TV, but it's on youtube where anyone who can get on the internet can access it at any time.

I don't think it really hurts TNA, but it doesn't look good either. how many WWE fans that don't like TNA are having a laugh because of this? many.

best thing for TNA to do is forget it happened. don't acknowledge this happened. don't try and respond or do something similar.

I don't watch WWE and haven't the entire time Punk has been there, so he's nobody to me.

Really don't see the big deal. TNA takes jabs at WWE all the time. Punk was just jabbering with a fan at ringside at a house show and happened to make a comment about TNA. Nothing really earth shattering here. At least this jab at TNA won't cost Punk his job like it did when Mick Foley made a funny about TNA earlier this year.

Really don't see the big deal. TNA takes jabs at WWE all the time. Punk was just jabbering with a fan at ringside at a house show and happened to make a comment about TNA. Nothing really earth shattering here. At least this jab at TNA won't cost Punk his job like it did when Mick Foley made a funny about TNA earlier this year.

That's because Foley made that comment while still employed by TNA. It was a monumentally stupid thing to do. You never trash your current employer if you expect to remain employed long.

Punk trashed TNA as an employee of WWE. The two are incomparable.

That's because Foley made that comment while still employed by TNA. It was a monumentally stupid thing to do. You never trash your current employer if you expect to remain employed long.

Punk trashed TNA as an employee of WWE. The two are incomparable.

Yeah, I realized that. I just simply used it as an example (albeit a bad one) to compare the two. I still don't see why people are making a big deal out of it. Shit like this has been happening ever since two wrestling companies were in business. You take pot shots, but you don't try and destroy business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back