• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk assaults fan on RAW

HELL NO! why should he just settle for a meaningless apology? the guy did absolutely nothing wrong, its very clear....and the fact that he's been a fan for 18 years should be even MORE reason why he wouldn't just settle for an apology...no telling how long the guy who got his has been a fan, but either way, it doesn't matter...you got punched in the face not once, but twice, screw that.

So let's milk it for all we can and make a big deal out of it right? Don't pass up on an opportunity to cash in for nothing.

If I was that fan that Punk assaulted I'd start doing Primetime Players dance "millions of dollars millions of dollars".

Once again, I do not condone Punk's actions but you say you've been a fan for 18 years. Rather than letting a minor incident go you would file a lawsuit against a company that has given you countless hours of entertainment for nearly two decades? You wouldn't settle for a simple apology?

I will try to answer this the best I can.

I have been a fan of WWF-E for 18 years. They have given me great entertainment and moments but I have given them literally thousands of dollars.

If I went to an event and paid 100 plus dollars and CM Punk rolled out of the ring and came up to my section Id be excited and floored as hell. But if out of nowhere I get smashed in the face twice they are going to absolutely make it up to me.

Im not going to sue WWE and try to put them out of business.

But the fact that I look up to these guys and want to see them wrestle doesnt mean I get to be punched in the face.

As Ive said before. I loved the attitude era and Punk is the closest thing we have to that. I love his character but the second they punch a fan unless there is a legit reason pisses me the f off.

Who does James think he is? I post a simple message that Vince was notably pissed and had heated words with the stage manager about something that happened (most likely the lack of security to prevent something like this), and he chimes in with a cocky comment.

Also, would any of you really hit Punk back? I doubt you would. The man is trained in martial arts, he might be a "fake" fighter, but it is known he can actually fight, it's so easy to say you would hit him back behind a computer....

It seems like it couldve been a plant, but why the fuck then, when you could barely see it happen?

I was hoping for the possibility that this could be a plant but of course it seems too realistic and wasn't mentioned on commentary therefore does nothing for Punk's on screen character.

But hey! Maybe assault on an innocent person is the only way Punk was finally going to cease the rest of his positive crowd reaction.

LULZ, people actually think they'd win a lawsuit with WWE for this? WWE has a team of lawyers, & they aren't exactly hacks. The only evidence you have is a 6 second video clip that doesn't show anything before Punks assault, meaning you can't prove the assault was unprovoked, WWE's lawyers would likely tear this apart & you'd end up walking away with nothing. Trying to sue WWE over something like would just be a waste of everyone's time.

I will try to answer this the best I can.

I have been a fan of WWF-E for 18 years. They have given me great entertainment and moments but I have given them literally thousands of dollars.

If I went to an event and paid 100 plus dollars and CM Punk rolled out of the ring and came up to my section Id be excited and floored as hell. But if out of nowhere I get smashed in the face twice they are going to absolutely make it up to me.

Im not going to sue WWE and try to put them out of business.

But the fact that I look up to these guys and want to see them wrestle doesnt mean I get to be punched in the face.

As Ive said before. I loved the attitude era and Punk is the closest thing we have to that. I love his character but the second they punch a fan unless there is a legit reason pisses me the f off.

Ok, my question is what would they have to do to make it up to you where you will be satisfied

So let's milk it for all we can and make a big deal out of it right? Don't pass up on an opportunity to cash in for nothing.

For nothing? You went to a show and got hit by a performer whilst you were putting on your sunglasses. A hard backhanded slap and then pushed in the face for absolutely nothing.

Get a grip.

i have to agree with what someone else mentioned. Ive never met Mr PHILLIP BROOKS, but he seems to have that "im an asshole" aura to him. Im sure hes kind at heart, but reading his tweets over the last year or so, he just seems to have that holier than thou attitude that bleeds over to his wrestling heel personas

Plus someone said earlier, you have Punk constantly attacking fans during his promos now, what was he thinking going into the stands at end of the show??

You do that if your a face, like Cena, Triple H, etc. i think Edge has gone into the crowds as a heel before but hes never really tore into the fans that same night i dont think

Let's cool down on CM Punk getting fired. Chris Jericho punched a girl in the face and didn't get fired so I don't think CM Punk will be getting fired

I am going to blow this post up because it's gonna get overlooked just like mine did.

This has happened in the past on many occasions and look what happened? Look how things turned out. There are just some guys who hate Punk who want to see him suffer the consequences.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
I am going to blow this post up because it's gonna get overlooked just like mine did.

This has happened in the past on many occasions and look what happened? Look how things turned out. There are just some guys who hate Punk who want to see him suffer the consequences.

Not at a WWE show on live TV

Ok, my question is what would they have to do to make it up to you where you will be satisfied

Do you want me to put a dollar amount on it?

If I was embarrassed on TV because a wrestler that I paid to see hit me?

Whatever profit they made during that event should go to me.

Or I would propose a new CM Punk T Shirt that has something to do with him punching me and I get the money.

For nothing? You went to a show and got hit by a performer whilst you were putting on your sunglasses. A hard backhanded slap and then pushed in the face for absolutely nothing.

Get a grip.

Yeah it sucks but is it really worthy of a lawsuit? He didn't seem too phased by it. I think you should get a grip. He should get an apology, maybe some autographs, and free tickets to a show of his choice. No need to make a federal case out of it.

There's a fan report on wrestlezone's front page saying that fan pushed Punk on the back of the head.

Watch the opening seconds and punks head is forward as if it had been hit from behind.

Also we have no idea what the guy was doing before he put on his glasses. The guy was mostly covered up and we can't see his hands until he puts on the glasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back