• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk assaults fan on RAW

Didn't Punk tweet something yesterday in dance of RAW? He hyped his new T-shirt, but didn't he say something teasing more to follow, stay tuned? Could all be a work, the star of a new storyline which is blurring the lines between real and kayfabe.

Ok, so the guy in the white shirt clearly didn't like CM Punk. He pushed the bald guy in the black shirt, and that dude apologized. Then the guy in the white shirt pushed Punk again in the back of the head, and Punk assumed it was the same guy in the black shirt. He CLEARLY hit the wrong guy. It's more than apparent to me based off the video that he hit the wrong guy.

1. I don't see how this is a work. They gave it zero publicity, so what's the point? It wasn't a work, and yes, Kennedy was shot by one man.

2. If I were Punk, I would've done the same thing. He had been pushed several times on his way through the crowd. Not just tapped on the back by adoring fans, but actually shoved. You have to show that group of people you're not going to take it. If you're among multiple hostile fans, you're going to react. The kid was an idiot and got what he deserved.

3. Awesome final segment. Ryback seems more and more like a big deal each time he comes out.

That kid in the Lesnar shirt doesn't take any shit. Punk shoved him and he shoved him right back & almost sent him flying. Hire him, he's more interesting than three quarters of the roster.

1. I don't see how this is a work. They gave it zero publicity, so what's the point? It wasn't a work, and yes, Kennedy was shot by one man.

2. If I were Punk, I would've done the same thing. He had been pushed several times on his way through the crowd. Not just tapped on the back by adoring fans, but actually shoved. You have to show that group of people you're not going to take it. If you're among multiple hostile fans, you're going to react. The kid was an idiot and got what he deserved.

3. Awesome final segment. Ryback seems more and more like a big deal each time he comes out.

Yes to all of this.

"Hey, we paid money, we should have the right to push and shove a heel if he runs through the crowd. Because we are paying customers!"

Fucking idiots, it doesn't surprise me the guy Punk hit was perhaps the biggest looking douche out of the crowd.

Some of you seem to be very confused. Video evidence confirms Punk hit the wrong guy. Why are smart people like Nick pretending otherwise?

Also, I don't care how big a fan you are of Punk and/or the WWE. If you're the guy who got slapped by Punk, you get a lawyer and go for the fucking jugular. If he plays his cards right, he could have a pretty decent windfall off of this. That's how the world works.

Fake fighting begets real fighting begets internet fighting.

We are the IWC, we are doing a great job overreacting but what have we become when we ignore the truth as we should normally see it. The true culprit in all of this is clearly:

John Cena. He started the show, he threw Punk back in the ring when Punk was trying to leave in a proper manner. Punk was a victim in all of this due to Cena's bullying. John Cena should be fired for his actions. And if we can't blame Cena for this, we certain have to blame creative for being lazy.

C'mon IWC wake up!

Btw, loved what was done between Punk and Heyman after his interruption of McMahon's speech. I loved that Heyman wasn't just put out there to agree with Punk's actions but they kept the conflict tame enough that it didn't lead us to believe that Heyman was going face. Great stuff Punk, Heyman and especially Creative.

The most humorous part of this whole incident, is the fact that a lot of people on this site seem offended enough to be the person who actually got hit. Get off your high-ground, if you were Punk, you'd have done the same.

Hopefully he doesn't get dog-housed for this one.

Last week, when Punk said 'levity' when he meant 'gravity' I called for him to be stripped of the title. This week, he punches a fan. I again call for him to be stripped of the title.

I saw him throw a kids phone on the floor at SD a few years back and then proceeded to kick it away. The bloke's a cunt.

Yeah Punk is a fucking idiot.. If you were the guy that got hit, you wouldn't for sure say: "Oh that's my fault, I paid the ticket and someone pushed me against Punk. I definitely deserved"

Yeah Punk is a fucking idiot.. If you were the guy that got hit, you wouldn't for sure say: "Oh that's my fault, I paid the ticket and someone pushed me against Punk. I definitely deserved"

If you were the guy that got hit you might however say "jeez, he hit the wrong guy, people make mistakes! That hurt, but i'm not gonna blow this out of proportion."? Lets not act as if everyone in the universe is a douchebag!

And the guy has since released a video, so maybe ye should check that out, its on the main site!

Punk did the wrong thing by hitting the fan. But then, it's well established that Punk's a twat, so that's not a surprise. The guy who hit Punk is a cunt, and since he's fucking bragging about it he's also a moron who's not going to get off scot free. The guy who got hit's probably going to get something in return for not pressing charges. Some free shit and Punk to personally apologise next time WWE's in town would be about right.

Punk did the wrong thing by hitting the fan. But then, it's well established that Punk's a twat, so that's not a surprise. The guy who hit Punk is a cunt, and since he's fucking bragging about it he's also a moron who's not going to get off scot free. The guy who got hit's probably going to get something in return for not pressing charges. Some free shit and Punk to personally apologise next time WWE's in town would be about right.

It strange how we make disparaging remarks about the other we detest by labeling them as part os the female anatomy. I really like the female anatomy. Seems like a compliment to call someone a twat or cunt. These are generally things I try to stick inside of. We should probably start replacing these words with something like grundle (sp?).

Free CM Punk! Sure he's a giant grundle but the other guy is a bigger taint.

It strange how we make disparaging remarks about the other we detest by labeling them as part os the female anatomy. I really like the female anatomy. Seems like a compliment to call someone a twat or cunt. These are generally things I try to stick inside of. We should probably start replacing these words with something like grundle (sp?).

Free CM Punk! Sure he's a giant grundle but the other guy is a bigger taint.

Society's sexist. I've learned to stop questioning it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back