CM Punk assaults fan on RAW

When a fan tryed to tip over Eddies ladder and Eddie punched him in the face I was 100% ok with that.

Im 100% not ok with what Punk did. The mere fact that the guy paid for his seat. Was were he was supposed to be and Punk came out in the crowd makes it Punks fault. Doesnt matter if he was getting pushed. You can hit a fan. He is supposed to be a professional.

Dude, I am shocked you think like this. I've been a wrestling fan for 18 years and gone to 30 plus events but at the end of the day....

IT IS FAKE WRESTLING YOU ARE PAYING TO SEE!!! You should never be at risk of getting hit! YOU ARE A PAYING CUSTOMER! The FAKE WRESTLER SHOULDNT COME OUT IN THE CROWD IF they cant protect themself and they might hit a fan!

And Im not jumping to conclusions. The guy is putting on his sunglasses and Punk turns around and hits him. ITS CLEAR AS DAY!

Like Punk has eyes in the back of his head like Stone Cold to see what was going on beside him and behind him. It's kinda funny you've been watching this for 18 years and you don't understand that the fights can go into crowds. Are you mental?

When you're in the crowd you risk the chance of getting hit.
Are you a goddamn idiot? I can't even fathom how you could believe that buying a ticket means you have to worry about getting punched by some asshole wrestler. This has to rank up there with some of the stupidest things I have ever read. That's like saying if you walk down the street you take the risk of getting raped. You're a fucking moron.

Look imbecile. Punk goes out in the fans on his own free will.

Yeah pretty sure he & McMahon worked out backstage that the segment would end with him retreating into the crowd, wasn't like an impromptu decision he just made on the fly.

There is going to be some pushing that goes on. He should know that and have security already there.

A.) if he already had security there it just takes anyway any sense of realism the segement has

B.) Punk doesn't need security, he can handle himself & did

C.)He's a fucking heel, the fan was probably disrespecting him, & we all know how Punk hates people who don't show him the respect he deserves ;)

If Punk punched you in the face and you'd accept free ticket and get to go backstage than your an idiot.

Why? you're a fan, why wouldn't you want a free ticket & get to go backstage? You would instead sue the company you love cause of a simple misunderstanding? that sounds more like a bitch move if you ask me.

Punk is the WWE champion, he's one half of the ME at HIAC, & he has a brand new DVD & shirt going on sale tomorrow, Punks not getting suspended, perhaps a fine, & they bring the fan backstage so Punk can apologize to him in person, but other than that I see no real repercussions happening as a result. People need to stop over-reacting to shit like this, it's not like it was a 5 yr. old kid for fuck sake.

Are you a goddamn idiot? I can't even fathom how you could believe that buying a ticket means you have to worry about getting punched by some asshole wrestler. This has to rank up there with some of the stupidest things I have ever read. That's like saying if you walk down the street you take the risk of getting raped. You're a fucking moron.

Thank you. Holy S I cant believe this guy thinks this way. I love wrestling and 9 times out of 10 the fans get out of control but not this time.

That's the most idiotic analogy I've ever heard. You do run the risk of getting raped if you walk down the street. You can be walking in Compton, the slums, etc.

The action goes into the crowd you run the risk of getting hit.You don't put your hands on someone in the heat of the moment.

I have to keep in mind that some of you fan boys are so on these wrestlers nuts that if they punched you in the face you would like it.

Justinsayne, You are a abomination to our planet. I hope you attend an event and get your ass kicked. Maybe you can meet some Superstars backstage.

I don't condone Punk's actions (although we don't know exactly what happened) but if this happened to you what would WWE have to do to satisfy you?

[YOUTUBE]dnRidLqgC5U[/YOUTUBE]

Punk saw the guy who touched him and it literally looks as though he hit the other guy just cause he's closer....

This isn't good for Punk, it's a shame too as Punk has been on such a role lately, this is the kind of thing that could destroy Punk.

You guys do realize this is going to get punk fired right? BE A STAR ANTI BULLYING. LINDA ELECTION LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY. They wont cover this up. It sucks, but it will happen

Justinsayne, You are a abomination to our planet. I hope you attend an event and get your ass kicked. Maybe you can meet some Superstars backstage.

They seriously need to put an age limit for registrations on this site. Because it makes no sense that you would wish this on someone. You've been a fan for 18 months, not 18 years. When it goes in the crowd you run the risk of getting hit fuck it.

Punk always came across as someone who feels he's untouchable off camera, and hearing stories of people that have met him off camera he does carry a huge "I'm a somebody" attitude about him. Not very surprised this happened. It's very unfortunate though, especially coming after some Indy wrestler hit a fan that turned out to be special needs. Vince really needs to take some action on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back