Chris Benoit Memorial thread (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that is confusing me is that Atlanta news site would surley have something, at least Calgary Edmonton Alberta Canada news would have something, but none of them have anything. Yet TNA does... I really just do not know what to belive at this point.

what the hell are you guys on about this is no time for a argument about cena or taker

thats just distastefull and disrespectfull

This is so horrible and you know he flew home the day of the ppv so you can only wonder wtf has happened but this is so horrible on too many different levels he was a legend a great a future guarunteed hall of famer but i can only hope this is the last time this happenes for a long time

Get your f*cking John Cena sh*t the f*ck off this thread and show a true wrestler some respect you piece of sh*t!

Wikipedia has taken down the death section on chris benoit's page... it still says at the top he is recently disease but nothing at the bottom like there was before

God what sick son of bitch would do something like this. God this makes me sick to my stomach god chris has gone though hell the last few years loseing Owen then Eddie. The only thing i can think of is God must need a special loving soul up in heaven right now to take such a great man and family from us so soon.

Celebrity Site TMZ.com reported this as breaking news, they say:

BREAKING NEWS:

WWE superstar Chris Benoit, along with his wife and son, were found dead in their Atlanta home early this afternoon, this according to WWE.com.

No further details regarding the tragedy have been released.

Benoit, a former World Heavyweight Champ who wreaked havoc with his signature move, the Crippler Crossface, was 40-years-old.

The incident comes hot on the heels of the shocking death of former WWE wrestler "Sensational" Sherri Martel and the supposed "assassination" of WWE head honcho Vince McMahon.

Story developing ...

Cenabacker is gone, and let this be a further warning, we are letting the spammy post ride for now. Peoples emotions are high and there is no way to control it. I don't want to feel likea dick for handing out infractions to people that are posting condolences to somewhat that passed on.

However, if any stupid mother fucker comes in this board trying to stir shit on who the better wrestlers is, yadda yadda, Me and the Mod staff are handing out perma-bans. Don't fuck this thread up. I'm pretty pissy right now, and cenabacker was victim one.

Keep on focus, this isn't the thread for that horseshit.

this is rediculous... now wikipedia put the death story back up saying that this has yet to be confirmed or denied *officially*

This is real. Even TNA wrestling has a tribute to Beniot. WWE is changing all the headlines to to Benoit and any prick that keeps trying to make this is joke is sick.

RIP Chris. You will be greatly missed.

The reason why you won't see it on most newspaper sites yet is because newspaper sites typically aren't updated until the first edition or the late edition of the papers are released.

this is from Gregory Helms' official Myspace:
To my friend Chris Benoit R.I.P.

I was sitting here at my computer when I got a call informing me of the death of Chris Benoit and his family. Other than saying that my thoughts go out to to his remaining family, I don't know what to say. Chris had just called me on Thursday to check on me as he has every week since my surgery and now days later I find out that he's gone. He was my friend. This hurts! This fucking sucks!!!! Rest in peace my friend! Love you!

this is proof that this is not a work. it doesnt matter that it isnt being reported on the local news sites (yet) but when a WWE employee posts saying that he got the call from somebody within he company then you know that it's true.

The reason why you won't see it on most newspaper sites yet is because newspaper sites typically aren't updated until the first edition or the late edition of the papers are released.

yah but wouldn't some news tv station have something??? After all the media these days reports everything involving everyone now a days.

Seriously people...mods, do you think you could ban anyone who only posts about something that is written on Wikipedia?

Something just isn't sitting well with this whole thing for me. He was at home for a family emergency yesterday, his family was spitting up blood, and they were still found dead in their home, and not in say, a hospital.

Anyone else find something about this story just a little bit off?

I'm guessing one of three things. Carbon monoxide. Murder-suicide, or someone broke in and murdered them. I hope Atlanta's finest get to the bottom of this fast. RIP Chris. You never failed to entertain me and if anyone deserves a three-hour tribute, it's you.

I am truly saddened by this terrible loss. Chris Benoit was one of the best wrestler to ever grace a professional wrestling ring. Nancy Sullivan-Benoit was one of the most talented managers to ever work at ringside. This is really a blow to the world of wrestling. My deepest condolences to the friends and family of the Benoit's- I know how much this affects me as a fan; I cannot begin to image what they must be going through.

RIP- Chris, Nancy and Daniel Benoit

I will make this offical people please leave out Wikipedia as this is a site that can be edited by anyone and has gone back and foruth on thistoday so please leave the mention of it out of yoru dicsussion as you respect to great man that Benoit was...

i cannot be banned just because i post something from wikipedia. It was the only source that was saying anything at the time. Get A Life!

Wikipedia is "user created" so to speak, so you can't really "confirm" anything.

As of this moment, anything saying it's storyline has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back