Chris Benoit Memorial thread (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that when they toll the bell 10 times tonight at the beginning of the show, Vince Mcmahon is there for everyone to see like he was for owen or eddie. It would be a huge shame if he wasnt just so he could play up a fake storyline.. do any of you think he will show up and be public?

This is insane news! Can't believe it.

Let's hope the truth is discovered and it's not an open ended/conspiracy situation.

By far the best technical wrestler in WWE, hence Benoit was responsible for being given the new blood to work with eg MVP,CM PUNK etc.. it just makes me sad that the twat Michael Hayes didn't see Chris as a main eventer because of his mic skills....Hayes, I hope you're regretting your stance now because Benoit was easily main event material and should have been carrying Raw purely on his in ring ability, I suggest you watch Wrestlemania 20 and think long and hard.

A bad loss for wrestling.

I don't post much on here, but I am in shock as much as the rest of you guys. I loved benoit because he was such a great wrestler and a heck of an athlete. I hope they figure out what happened and bring that person/persons to justice. This is truely a sad day for wrestling. My condolences go out to the benoit family and he will surely be missed.

I don't want to speculate too much about their deaths until all the facts are known, but it could possibly be carbon monoxide poisoning? If you think about it, it does make sense, he had to miss Vengeance last night because of family reasons (his wife and son could have been sick already) and when he got there, he began breathing in the carbon monoxide also. RIP to Chris, and his family, they did not deserve this.

well first off let me say that i am shocked of ther deth of Chris Benoit. i saw him wrestle at the royal rumble V.S kurt angle it was an amazing Match and every one loved it and after chris lost every one gave him at lest a 1-min Standing O.i have been a have for a long time and this is sooooo sad to see

RIP- Chris Benoit:( :icon_sad:

on a side note i wonder if wwe knew about this yesterday before the ppv and just didnt say anything."the show must go on' like they did with Owen's tradegy.I remember reading i think it was friday benoit went home for a family emergency. That would really piss me off if wwe did something like that again.

no news sites would have been all over the story

unbelieveable.............with all this mcmahon shit going on isnt it sad that were "guessing"whether this is real or not..........regardless, the wrestling world has truly lost a legend.......and in a twist of irony, if im not mistaken wasnt eddie guerrero supposed to win the title the night he passed away? this is way too scary to come to terms with.........RIP Chris

Once again another GREAT wrestler passes on. First eddie now benoit. This man was dedicated to his craft and one of the only TRUE wrestlers left in wwe. Man this is unbelievable!!! Iv watched him as Wild Pegasis in japan taking on Lion Heart Chris jericho, they have had plenty of classic matches, I know Jericho is probably torn apart right now. RIP to a legend, he should have had the title more, just like Eddie, give the wrestlers that deserve the title their due. You will be missed Chris!

WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit, Family Found Dead

POSTED: 7:00 pm EDT June 25, 2007
UPDATED: 7:15 pm EDT June 25, 2007

FAYETTE COUNTY, Ga. -- Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their Fayette County home Monday.

Benoit is a World Wrestling Entertainment wrestler.

Officials said the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Benoit was found dead in his home, along with his wife and his son.

Benoit was 40 years old.

Watch Channel 2 Action News for updates on this developing story.
Copyright 2007 by WSBTV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

it's real guys...:(

I don't want to speculate too much about their deaths until all the facts are known, but it could possibly be carbon monoxide poisoning? If you think about it, it does make sense, he had to miss Vengeance last night because of family reasons (his wife and son could have been sick already) and when he got there, he began breathing in the carbon monoxide also. RIP to Chris, and his family, they did not deserve this.

anyway, if it is murder, i hope they catch the scum bag, and torture him or something, you know if you kill someone famous, it will be that much harder to run, because the police arent going to put it away easily...

My thoughts and prayers our with chris and his wife and child. having a child myself recently really shows you the value of life. I hope they went peacefully. I just pray that him and eddie share that hug in heaven. God bless Chris benoit

i apoligize for the wikipedia stuff.. it was the only source at the time that said anything , and YES i know about wikipedia and anyone can put anything on it. it was jsut something other than wwe.com... but i think a big situation right now, is if mcmahon will keep on with the death angle, like i said before he was there for owen and eddie when they tolled the bell... he should be there tonight...in person...and end the nonsense

maybe his son and wife died of the blood thing, and Benoit commited suicide, but i think hes stronger than that.

This was actually my gut feeling. I have this terrible feeling that Benoit went home to find his wife and son dead and then committed suicide. Benoit was a very passionate guy in regards to wrestling so I am assuming he had an even deeper passion for his family. I hope that this idea is ruled out quickly y law enforcement. This is too much of a tragedy as is- a murder or suicide twist would be even worse.

Ah man. This just made me sick to my stomach. Damn! Why! FUCK!!!!! One of the few people that keep me watching wrestling in the first place. :(

One of the reasons I still watch wwe has gone, R.I.P chris, tragic loss to wrestling, the GREATEST technical wrestler of all time, god bless your soul.

holy god this is shocking was reading wrestlezone earlier was disappointed to see he didnt wrestle fo Ec dub title and that he had to go home for family reasons still in absolute shock my fav wrestler dunno wot else to say

There's no way it's Carbon Monoxide or accidental death. He wouldn't have rushed home for that, and wouldn't be dead himself like that.

It's for sure a Murder/Homicide type thing. EIther a stalker OR it could be a domestic dispute between him and his wife ( kind of like a Phil Hartman thing ). I surely hope, no matter what though, they get to the bottom of this and catch anyone involved if there is anyone.

I just watched Wrestlemania 20, and I am not ashamed to admit that I bawled when Eddie and Benoit hugged after the greatest match ever. We all will miss you:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back