Speculation Regarding the Death of Chris Benoit

I agree. If these reports are true than it's even more obvious than before that Benoit is the culprit. As much as I hate to admit it.

Well, Im going to point this out but don't most Life Insurance policies prevent them from being collected if the person commits suicide, Im not completely sure about this one.

Has anyone brought up Paranoia as a cause for this tragedy? So he thinks that Nancy is out to get him and then he does this. It seems to make sense in a way.

Well, Im going to point this out but don't most Life Insurance policies prevent them from being collected if the person commits suicide, Im not completely sure about this one.

Has anyone brought up Paranoia as a cause for this tragedy? So he thinks that Nancy is out to get him and then he does this. It seems to make sense in a way.

I use to work in the life insurance business. There is a clause in most policies that if the person commits suicide within the first 2 years the beneficiary cannot collect.

I believe they even said in the press conference from Benoit's home that police entered the house after being called by WWE. Personally, I have never heard of a situation where the police calls citizens to have them investigate potential crime scenes (especially that of a celebrity), rather than checking it out themselves.

The neighbor also claims to have seen Benoit on Saturday, which I also found peculiar. Why would Benoit have left his home, leaving Daniel inside with his mother's body (Daniel was killed late Saturday evidently), and chatted away with a neighbor when earlier reports suggested that Benoit didn't really know any of his neighbors and always kept to himself?

It doesn't change the facts of what happened in the house, but this report definitely has to be bogus.

Yes that is BS story, we police officers would never call an neighbor to do our job. This is bogus and I would not believe a word from this person. I would actually look into their involvement perhaps.

Errr...I didn't say it was peculiar...wait...what? I'm confused, I thought I was the one arguing that it wasn't peculiar and you were the one arguing it was peculiar? :blink: Maybe I missed something?

As for that story about the neighbor...now I'm just confused out of my mind. Every story has said the cops entered first...now a neighbor did? Thats bullshit, I'm sure that story isn't true for a few reasons.

1. The dogs. They would've fuckin ate the women alive.
2. All of Benoit's neighbors said they had little to zero contact with that family, so why the hell would WWE call them and tell them to check on them? And why would they agree?
3. Every story has said the cops came in first, and something like that isn't just made up.

Sounds like somebody is trying to become a part of the story. I've never heard of the police asking a neighbor to go and check on somebody. Has far has being familiar with the dogs,wouldn't the cops have called Animal control in to deal with the dogs anyway?

Anyway,did anyone catch the Warrior on Hannity and Colmes on Tuesday?

i did, it pissed me off, because warrior actually sounded extremely professional, articulate, and well mannered and those fucking assholes talked him down, interrupted him, and wouldn't let him finish a damn sentence. It made me so mad. Warrior actually didn't seem out of his mind. IMO....

i did, it pissed me off, because warrior actually sounded extremely professional, articulate, and well mannered and those fucking assholes talked him down, interrupted him, and wouldn't let him finish a damn sentence. It made me so mad. Warrior actually didn't seem out of his mind. IMO....

Are you crazy? Are we talking about the same Warrior who believes gays exist in order to destroy the Earth? The same Warrior who thinks that invading Iraq was a great idea? The same Warrior who thinks that the world should be run by white christian males? He deserved to be talked down to, the man is a living embodiement of shit. He is racist, fascist, and just ignorant in every sense of the word. I'm surprise Hannity wasn't sitting there going "Yeah Warrior! Gays suck! Go Republicans! We hate Democrats! Kill all gays! Go Warrior Go!" you'd think Hannity was his boy. Then again it was probably Colmes doing the talkin-down.

Anybody read about how Nancy left a note in her vault saying if anything happened to her it was Benoit's fault? And that they had recently seperated and Benoit had his own apartment? It's obvious now even more so that Benoit did it.

I have seen reports that there is a lock box somewhere, but have they found it yet? But yeah, the fact that they were seperated is another piece of the puzzle that's starting to make things seem more clear.

Yeah it was reported on the WrestleZone news site, Jeremy. Check it out. I'm too lazy to quote it :D

Apparently she left a note in her vault saying if anything happened to her it was Benoit's fault. Also, info has come out saying that they had very recently seperated and that Benoit had bought an apartment where he was living solo for a while. So now that this is out, it makes even more sense as to why Benoit did it. Hopefully this will end all of the speculation and conspiracy theories, I find them to be a bit insulting to Nancy & Daniel Benoit.

I dont know if this has made its round yet here on myspace, but i thought i would post it anyways. Because i still dont want to believe that chris did it:

The late Chris Benoit and his wife Nancy

The tragic deaths of Chris Benoit and his wife Nancy and son Daniel have shocked the wrestling world. The police are calling it a double-murder-suicide, but is it really? Let’s look at some facts. It has been 10 years exactly since Nancy divorced Kevin Sullivan to marry Chris Benoit. In the 1980’s Sullivan, along with his then-wife Nancy, were running a gimmick in wrestling of how they were Satanists, and Nancy was known as “The Fallen Angel.” She later became known as “Woman.” The trouble with the Satanists gimmick was it was for real, and was not a work, or fake. In the 1990’s Kevin Sullivan was the booker for WCW, and he scripted his wife Nancy into having an affair with Chris Benoit who was a member of the Four Horsemen. This made for a good angle, except, the acting became reality as Chris and Nancy actually fell in love and Nancy divorced Sullivan to marry Benoit.

Benoit left the WCW to go to work for the WWE which was then known as the WWF. It is a fact that Sullivan threatened Benoit and told him he would kill him. Yes, that was 10 years ago, but Kevin Sullivan is no dummy. He is known for being a calculating, cold-hearted individual. Today, according to a source close to me, Kevin Sullivan is a high ranking member of the Satanic Church. The police need to consider the possibility that Sullivan carried out these gruesome murders in order to have his revenge, which is what Satanists live for. He could have entered the home, with an accomplice or accomplices and held the Benoit’s at gunpoint, Sullivan could have then bound up Nancy, and made Benoit and his son watch as he strangled the life out of her. Then the next day after making Benoit and his son spend the day in agony, murdered Benoit’s little boy because of his hatred for the offspring of Benoit and Nancy. Then he could have made Benoit wait an entire day before killing him to by hanging him in the basement.

By doing this, not only would Kevin Sullivan have lived out his Satanic Church creed with his lust for revenge, but he would have destroyed Chris Benoit’s reputation which is what has happened now as the wrestling world is attacking the memory of Chris Benoit remembering him as an insane baby killer and wife killer instead of the great World Champion wrestler and friend that he was.

Satanists hate the Bible and the police have stated that a Bible was found next to the bodies of Benoit’s wife and son. This would serve as a bizarre calling card as if to either say “What good did your Bible do you?” or to throw off investigators to keep them from suspecting Sullivan and his Satanists would have been involved.

Another thing to note is the fact that Kevin Sullivan was also associated with Sherri Martel, who died just a few days before the bodies of Chris Benoit, and his family was found, and the full details of Martell’s death have not been made known as of the time of this writing.

I wonder why the police have not even considered investigating the possibility the Kevin Sullivan killed Benoit, Nancy, and their child. It is certainly a possibility worth looking in to.

Also, Benoit was going to be crowned ECW World Champion on Sunday night. Why would he murder his family and kill himself when he was going to be on top again and make lots more money?

Why would he tie his wife up before killing her? He would have no reason to, but Kevin Sullivan sure would!

Sure he had some problems with Nancy, but that was 4 years ago and what married couple doesn’t have problems? Remember also that they reconciled and as far as everyone knows there has been no other incidents reported.

One also needs to consider the fact that Benoit loved his kids and was so proud of his son that was killed. His kids wore suits and ties to his wrestling events and was proud of their dad. He was loved and respected by all those who knew him.

In my opinion, there is no way he would have murdered his family. This whole murder case has Satanists written all over it and Sullivan is a Satanist and has the motive to murder them.

I am encouraging anyone who reads this to send this to police authorities and circulate it on the internet, so these facts can be investigated, before the case is closed and Benoit is written off in history a murderer. If Sullivan is the real killer, justice should be served!

As a former Pro Wrestler myself, now a born again Christian and world wide evangelist, I am hoping and praying for justice no matter who is responsible.

Rev. Johnny Lee Clary

Are you crazy? Are we talking about the same Warrior who believes gays exist in order to destroy the Earth? The same Warrior who thinks that invading Iraq was a great idea? The same Warrior who thinks that the world should be run by white christian males? He deserved to be talked down to, the man is a living embodiement of shit. He is racist, fascist, and just ignorant in every sense of the word. I'm surprise Hannity wasn't sitting there going "Yeah Warrior! Gays suck! Go Republicans! We hate Democrats! Kill all gays! Go Warrior Go!" you'd think Hannity was his boy. Then again it was probably Colmes doing the talkin-down.

Anybody read about how Nancy left a note in her vault saying if anything happened to her it was Benoit's fault? And that they had recently seperated and Benoit had his own apartment? It's obvious now even more so that Benoit did it.

You never had actually seen that show have you? Warrior was a complete idiot, he was defending the use of steroids and trying to apologize for their use. I see no reason to respect a guy who seems in denile that steroids can ever cause any problems and never really defined use and abuse. My father took them and went nuts until he took more, roid rage maybe more fact than fiction here. The fact is he WASN'T talked down to! They let him talk and more BS came out then anything else...Why invite a guy who didn't really even know Benoit and dodged question for the most part?

I heard about that letter, but I don't know if they found it or released it yet. And it was for people to go get it if anything happened to her, I didn't recall anything about benoit.

I dont know if this has made its round yet here on myspace, but i thought i would post it anyways. Because i still dont want to believe that chris did it:

The late Chris Benoit and his wife Nancy

The tragic deaths of Chris Benoit and his wife Nancy and son Daniel have shocked the wrestling world. The police are calling it a double-murder-suicide, but is it really? Let’s look at some facts. It has been 10 years exactly since Nancy divorced Kevin Sullivan to marry Chris Benoit. In the 1980’s Sullivan, along with his then-wife Nancy, were running a gimmick in wrestling of how they were Satanists, and Nancy was known as “The Fallen Angel.” She later became known as “Woman.” The trouble with the Satanists gimmick was it was for real, and was not a work, or fake. In the 1990’s Kevin Sullivan was the booker for WCW, and he scripted his wife Nancy into having an affair with Chris Benoit who was a member of the Four Horsemen. This made for a good angle, except, the acting became reality as Chris and Nancy actually fell in love and Nancy divorced Sullivan to marry Benoit.

Benoit left the WCW to go to work for the WWE which was then known as the WWF. It is a fact that Sullivan threatened Benoit and told him he would kill him. Yes, that was 10 years ago, but Kevin Sullivan is no dummy. He is known for being a calculating, cold-hearted individual. Today, according to a source close to me, Kevin Sullivan is a high ranking member of the Satanic Church. The police need to consider the possibility that Sullivan carried out these gruesome murders in order to have his revenge, which is what Satanists live for. He could have entered the home, with an accomplice or accomplices and held the Benoit’s at gunpoint, Sullivan could have then bound up Nancy, and made Benoit and his son watch as he strangled the life out of her. Then the next day after making Benoit and his son spend the day in agony, murdered Benoit’s little boy because of his hatred for the offspring of Benoit and Nancy. Then he could have made Benoit wait an entire day before killing him to by hanging him in the basement.

By doing this, not only would Kevin Sullivan have lived out his Satanic Church creed with his lust for revenge, but he would have destroyed Chris Benoit’s reputation which is what has happened now as the wrestling world is attacking the memory of Chris Benoit remembering him as an insane baby killer and wife killer instead of the great World Champion wrestler and friend that he was.

Satanists hate the Bible and the police have stated that a Bible was found next to the bodies of Benoit’s wife and son. This would serve as a bizarre calling card as if to either say “What good did your Bible do you?” or to throw off investigators to keep them from suspecting Sullivan and his Satanists would have been involved.

Another thing to note is the fact that Kevin Sullivan was also associated with Sherri Martel, who died just a few days before the bodies of Chris Benoit, and his family was found, and the full details of Martell’s death have not been made known as of the time of this writing.

I wonder why the police have not even considered investigating the possibility the Kevin Sullivan killed Benoit, Nancy, and their child. It is certainly a possibility worth looking in to.

Also, Benoit was going to be crowned ECW World Champion on Sunday night. Why would he murder his family and kill himself when he was going to be on top again and make lots more money?

Why would he tie his wife up before killing her? He would have no reason to, but Kevin Sullivan sure would!

Sure he had some problems with Nancy, but that was 4 years ago and what married couple doesn’t have problems? Remember also that they reconciled and as far as everyone knows there has been no other incidents reported.

One also needs to consider the fact that Benoit loved his kids and was so proud of his son that was killed. His kids wore suits and ties to his wrestling events and was proud of their dad. He was loved and respected by all those who knew him.

In my opinion, there is no way he would have murdered his family. This whole murder case has Satanists written all over it and Sullivan is a Satanist and has the motive to murder them.

I am encouraging anyone who reads this to send this to police authorities and circulate it on the internet, so these facts can be investigated, before the case is closed and Benoit is written off in history a murderer. If Sullivan is the real killer, justice should be served!

As a former Pro Wrestler myself, now a born again Christian and world wide evangelist, I am hoping and praying for justice no matter who is responsible.

Rev. Johnny Lee Clary

What you say maybe possible but is as likely as me wrestling shawn michaels on the moon one day! What complete and utter nonsense!

Have the police not already said they found no evidence of anyone else being in the house?

Why would the satanists need to make it look like murder - suicide? Why not just kill them?

Would there not be some kind of satanic riutal performed?

Why the texts messages?

Why am I even replying to what must clearly be a wind up!

The rule of freedom of speach and expression is getting seriously abused when you start pointing the finger at other people and accuse them of commiting murder due to belonging to a satanic cult!

Actually,Warrior did come off has sounding like he knew what he was talking about. Then again,being on a show with Sean Hannity will usually bring that out in a person. Personally,I will Warrior would have been an in studio guest. It would have been pure gold to watch him Gorilla Press slam Hannity. That would have been the tv moment of the year.

You never had actually seen that show have you? Warrior was a complete idiot, he was defending the use of steroids and trying to apologize for their use. I see no reason to respect a guy who seems in denile that steroids can ever cause any problems and never really defined use and abuse. My father took them and went nuts until he took more, roid rage maybe more fact than fiction here. The fact is he WASN'T talked down to! They let him talk and more BS came out then anything else...Why invite a guy who didn't really even know Benoit and dodged question for the most part?

I heard about that letter, but I don't know if they found it or released it yet. And it was for people to go get it if anything happened to her, I didn't recall anything about benoit.

They wanted someone who has a beef with McMahon and also to bash the business. That's why they kept pimping Debra Marshall on us.

Speculation is what this thread is about, but how can anyone even speculate anymore? The note in Nancy's vault? The fact that they had seperated and Benoit was living alone right before he did this? All evidence points to Benoit, and everyones accusations against a guy like Kevin Sullivan is based on nothing except for bad blood between the two 10 years ago. Just sayin, it's gettin kinda ridiculious here guys.

I'm pretty sure the story on the Nancy's note saying that Benoit did it if anything happened to her is bogus. First, it hasn't been reported in any other media outlet. Second, WrestleZone has already posted bogus reports on a neighbor finding the dead bodies (which we know is false and ridiculous). Now if WrestleZone or any other wrestling website actually names their source, and if it's a credible one, then maybe I'll believe it. But lately it seems as though WrestleZone is printing anything that has to do with Benoit, true or not.

A lot of ppl are saying they cant believe what happened bc he seemed like such a nice person the thing you have to remember is that that was the person he was being payed to be and alot of ppl that say that never actually knew him in real life

This is from Wrestlezone:
This coming Monday, award-winning talk show host Larry King will be tackling the Benoit family tragedy on his one hour show 'Larry King Live' on CNN starting at 9PM. Chris Jericho and Bret 'Hit Man' Hart will be the guests along with WWE champion John Cena, who will give the first public comments since the tribute show which aired on Monday two weeks ago. This will probably be a must-see show as Cena will be representing WWE and his comments will be analyzed to hell and back by other news outlets.

Shit, I was expecting a great talk with the Hitman and Chris Jericho as the guests, but adding John Cena?? Come on, the guy is going to talk what Vince thinks, he is not going to make his own impressions, I mean, he is the face of WWE in this show, I don’t think he is going to state something against the "WWE lifestyle". God I’m so pissed!!

Cena is the face of WWE. But I think he's a good choice. I think he's intelligent and will keep his cool. I dont see who else they can send. Obviously they cant send a heel. Nobody would really be intrested in what Dean Malenko has to say. You couldn't take Rey Mysterio seriously in a mask. Chavo would probably break under pressure, I could see him cracking if they brought up Eddie Guerrero. Which they surley will. Ric Flair isn't articulate enough for a conversation like that.

i agree on that Jake, Cena would be a good option because of his look, his media exposure and he is a decent talker. But what i meant is: If Larry king starts to bash the wrestlers for all the past steroids scandals, neither Bret hart, Jericho or Ted DiBiase have the compromise to defend the WWE, in fact, they could speak freely about all the steroid abuse and the wrestlers lifestyle, but not Cena. Cena is going to swear over his ancestors grave that almost anybody take steroids.
Maybe i'm lost in my explanation. i think a more accurate term would be: John Cena won't be impartial and sincere.

I agree there. But that's what he's been sent for. They really should ask for Tom Billington to talk. He probably wouldn't be in the state he is today if it wasn't for his steroid abuse. And he was a heavy influence on Benoit.

I agree with all of you. Jericho, Ted, and Bret Hart can talk how they want tommorow night. Why? Because WWE cant do anything to them because they are not a part of the industry anymore. John Cena on the other hand is going to talk what Vince wants him to say and that is rediculous because i have seen alot of John Cena fans (I personaly hate him) that would listen to John Cena. if Cena told them to jump off a building they would because hes a champion? WTF!? He doesnt even deserve the title. Anyways i expect to see Cena saying what Vince said on Channel 8 News the other morning.

Of course the WWE is going to want to put on someone who is the face of the organization to speak on behalf of Vince McMahon and to toe the company line. What's wrong with that, what else would you expect?

I don't know if anyone else other than wrestlers or former wrestlers are going to be on Larry King tonight, my guess is that there will be "experts" there, either in studio or by satellite, to bash the WWE and the whole steroid thing. Main stream media, which doesn't get the WWE and the world of professional wrestling, is going to bash the WWE every chance it gets, and I'm sure many callers will phone in tonight to do the same. Shouldn't the WWE have someone there to defend their interests and speak for them? I think it's sensible.

By the way, I'm not expecting Hart, Jericho, or DiBiase to blast the WWE past or present with regards to steroids. Quite the opposite, I'm expecting them to be staunch defenders of Vince and the WWE, they have been thus far in previous appearances, such as Nancy Grace. I expect them to defend the WWE, but most of all, to be a respectful voice in the corner of Benoit.

I cried my heart out when i heard of his passing. He was one of my favourite wrestlers ever, but when i found out the truth i felt used and batrayed. I love him as a wrestler (I mean, who couldn't?) but as a human being what he did was inhuman and unforgivable. There is no legimint excuse to kill an innocent child. What ever problems he had was between him and god. He had no right to take Nancy and Daniel with him too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back