Chris Benoit Memorial thread (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My money's on Benoit returning home to a distressed wife who was about to do something awful..........

Only my speculation though. My heart goes out to the "victims" in this tragedy, whoever they end up being.

Regardless, thanks for the memories RIP Chris Benoit

@ malicant, those are jsut random pics of benoit that they had up even before the confirmation of murder

this is my 1st post...
I reside in Akron Ohio 10 minutes away from where the Canton OH cop buried his pregnant wife and got caught over the weekend.
That stories got nationwide front page coverage all weekend.
my theory is I believe Chris killed his wife and kid (i have no clue why)
and left them in hopes of making it look like he had nothing to do with it.
I believe after him seeing what went down in Ohio and the coverage that story has gotten, Chris couldn't live with the guilt and went home and offed himself.

I really don't know what to think anymore... Benoit was my hero... I don't care at this point if I'm crying or what not, but honestly he was my hero if he killed his family and himself I could see why... Or at least why the Benoit we knew would do it... It was probably killing him seeing his family die right in front of him... It's just....idk...

I'm wondering if there is a possibility that someone else murdered Chris Benoit's wife and son. Then Chris Benoit came in to the house, saw both of them dead, then killed himself.

Dang it. I was looking threw all the News channels I could think of, just to see if any of them were different still, when I read that the wife and child was strangled, and Beniot was found hanging. I mean I know I read it somewhere, lemme continue to look I was checking 15+ sites.

... Quit BITCHING.. Children Children...

Ask yourself three simple questions.

1. Did you like Benoit the Wrestler?

2. Did you know his personal life?

3. Does his personal life matter?

You should answer

1. yes

2. no

3 no.

If you don't then you seriously have issues. and it verifies every reason to quit discussing this. It's not respectful to even talk about a guy whos dead and his family in this way. If you guys had any respect for him you'd shut up and just admire what he done for the fans and ex fans over the years.

Why are you telling us how to answer that? I personally didn't like him. I feel terrible for what happened but I liked a different style of wrestling. He was very talented but very boring to me. Lacked any real gimmick. He was basically a regular guy with very good in ring skills...no mic skills and no flair about him.

Unfortunately this happened. I feel bad for everyone.

It could be a MURDER-SUICIDE. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I won't believe it until it is 100% true.

No NWO_HOGAN, you called me a moron for thinking it was anything other than accidental poisoning. And BRAD3809, I never thought this was poisoning. So I how could I be 100% wrong? Go back and read NWO HOGAN'S posts. He was adamant that there was now way Benoit did this. I was adamant that something wasn't right. I got called a moron by him for suggesting what ultimately came true!

... Quit BITCHING.. Children Children...

Ask yourself three simple questions.

1. Did you like Benoit the Wrestler?

2. Did you know his personal life?

3. Does his personal life matter?

You should answer

1. yes

2. no

3 no.

If you don't then you seriously have issues. and it verifies every reason to quit discussing this. It's not respectful to even talk about a guy whos dead and his family in this way. If you guys had any respect for him you'd shut up and just admire what he done for the fans and ex fans over the years.

Thats like saying you'll respect Bin Laden for driving the Soviets out of Afganistan, regardless of killing 3500 people on 9/11...

I'm wondering if there is a possibility that someone else murdered Chris Benoit's wife and son. Then Chris Benoit came in to the house, saw both of them dead, then killed himself.

nope they are saying that it all happened in the house

The reason its looking like Chris is he called the wwe before a houseshow saturday to say that his wife and son were coughing up blood and that he was staying behind thats why it looks like there starting to point the fingure at chris for right now.

Where did you get that info from?

I live in Atlanta & they have reported that Chris Benoit killed his wife & son over the weekend & killed himself on Monday. The bodies were found in 3 different rooms & they are running toxicology reports & should have more results tomorrow to report...

Does Benoit have other children?

Yes, he has two older children from a previous marriage and it is them we need to pray for. Because they will always ask "Why?".

Not to trivialize anything, but I don't think I've been this numbed by a news story since 9/11. This is just surreal. Vince better not go back to his death angle. Given the number of guys that loved and respected Benoit, it would be disasterous for Vince's continued plans, not to mention his continued breathing.

If my family was coughing up blood they'd be in hospital straight away....

1 Did i like Benoit as a wrestler .... Yes
2 Did you know his personal life .... No
3 Does his personal life matter .... In this case yes

No NWO_HOGAN, you called me a moron for thinking it was anything other than accidental poisoning. And BRAD3809, I never thought this was poisoning. So I how could I be 100% wrong? Go back and read NWO HOGAN'S posts. He was adamant that there was now way Benoit did this. I was adamant that something wasn't right. I got called a moron by him for suggesting what ultimately came true!

Great, you were right. You still lack any class. You're pointless right now. Nobody cares that you were right but yourself. I certainly don't. I didn't think anyone could kill their own 7 year old child...its ridiculous. That is why. Apparently there are sicker people out there in this world and I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

Get some class

well this thread made it at least 60 pages before the kiddies that are stayin up too late started going off topic. start another topic and do your keyboard battles somewhere else... PLEASE its would be the mature thing to do. Im really trying to keep up with this topic and not how long your periods are going to last.

Why are you telling us how to answer that? I personally didn't like him. I feel terrible for what happened but I liked a different style of wrestling. He was very talented but very boring to me. Lacked any real gimmick. He was basically a regular guy with very good in ring skills...no mic skills and no flair about him.

Unfortunately this happened. I feel bad for everyone.

It's typical of the guy whos started every arguement in a thread of respect to come up with that kind of response. Thats a total lack of disrespect go play on the other threads. All this coming from a guy with your username Lolz. Hogan was a talentless piece of crap While Benoit was a wrestler. End of discussion mods ban this user since he has NO idea what WRESTLING is.

can you people please take your bitching and arguing about who a shit poster is to another topic like the bar room or something please???

theflash219,

Im pretty sure Vince dropped the death angle. If he appeared on RAW like he did tonight there's no way it could be continued anyway.

Looks like poison, Benoit killed wife and kid, then himself, what a terrible tragedy. I look at him in a whole new way if this is true.

Seriously. If you want to pay your respects to Benoit stay here. If you want to get in some petty argument then just leave. Take it somewhere else if you have to but to fight in here is disrespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back