Chris Benoit Memorial thread (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could however you are contradicting yourself you want this thread to be about respect? Yet you are attacking me for trying to make it about respect? I got an idea. Mods from this time on after my post just ban anyone who isn't on topic. This needs to be about why we are remembering Benoit. NOT about anyone else.

First time post...

This is horrible. Not only that, but it's more bad pub for WWE and wrestling overall. Even wwe.com is confirming it is a double suicide now. It's just sad.

Well I guess it looks like Chris did this, and if he did, I'm not sure what to think. I will always remember him as a great in ring performer for sure. I can only hope he didn't but maybe we'll never know.

Agreed. If Chris killed his family i am going to look at him differently. Despite what he did for WWE/WCW/ECW, you cant respect a man who killed his 7 year old son and wife, i cant believe it and i pray it isnt true but it doesnt look good

It's typical of the guy whos started every arguement in a thread of respect to come up with that kind of response. Thats a total lack of disrespect go play on the other threads. All this coming from a guy with your username Lolz. Hogan was a talentless piece of crap While Benoit was a wrestler. End of discussion mods ban this user since he has NO idea what WRESTLING is.

If you forgot, WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment. "Entertainment" being the majority of it. Hulk Hogan was extremely entertaining to millions around the world and billions around the world knows who he is. Don't say anything about the pioneer of the wrestling world. What was so disrespectful for saying I personally didn't find Chris Benoit entertaining? People are accusing him of double murder on here and because I think he was incredibly boring I'm the disrespectful one?

You're an idiot. The guy was boring. He didn't have any mic skills and he had no entertaining value other than in ring skills. Hulk Hogan is the greatest "Face" AND "Heel" of all time.

Something that can't even be considered for Chris Benoit

yeah... you guys should not point fingers... today is the saddest day in wrestling since the passind of Eddie... i don't believe that Benoit would do something that sick... i have had the distinct honor of meeting Chris at an autograph session and let me tell you... he is one of the most nicest and honorable people i have ever met... RIP Chris Benoit... i will never forget you!!!

We'll find out the cause of death later on today, foxnews have twisted the story, news station always jump to concluesion without knowing the fact before making judgement, have your own opion on the matter, i hate the scumbags @ Foxnews

I hate to say it but @ this point it's confirmed to either be Benoit or Mrs. Benoit. However, the police have not confirmed who the killer was. Please do not post your stupid theories until you have facts to back them up. As soon as morning rolls around I'm sure we'll have our answers, but for right now most of the posts are wasting space in this thread.

Right now, news agencies are claiming Benoit is the killer but have no confirmation. Do not pass judgement on him until confirmation is released. Right now, all that's being accomplished is muddying up the waters. Posting unfounded rumors is causing confusion and causing us to lose focus of what a true tragedy all this really is. Please pay your respects to the Benoit family by stopping the madness and focusing on what's important now, which is the loss of innocent life.

I'm going to bed, like brad what ever the fuck his name is said, it's late and I'm tired and confused from all this crap.

Is there any possibility that someone broke into Benoit's house, killed his wife and son over the weekend, then Benoit comes into the house today and kills himself?

I'm just wondering if there is still any way that Benoit did not kill his wife nor son.

Why doesn't everyone get back onto topic, "Chris Benoit Memorial Thread". Let's talk about the different matches we've watched during his career. I for one will always remember the WM20 match with HHH and HBK, including the end where Eddie Guerrero came out and shared the victory with Chris. One thing about that is that both ended up champions the same night, and both are wrestling each other again in heaven.

I hate to disagree with people about this...but it's my personal opinion so I'll get it out there...

For one thing, yes it does matter what his personal life was. Especially if what seems like the story that is breaking now is close to the truth. I personally could not look on Benoit in the same way if this turns out to be true.

I don't think anyone looked at OJ the same way after he was accused of killing his ex-wife and her boyfriend. So yes, what happens off the field or out of the ring definitely affects the way people look at things that happen on the field or in the ring.

This is a freakin tragedy...no matter what we find out from this point forward, period. If we do happen to find out that Benoit did it, I find it very difficult to use terms like "a great man" even when talking about a person who most of us admired. It's not looking good for Benoit right now, but let's especially not forget the wife and son in this horrible situation.

Times like these make me wish we could go back to a time where our "heroes" would never let us know that the world could get this bad.

Okay. I'm not even going to reply to that guy he just wants arguements.

It's not confirmed who Killed who.

Benoit didnt have to murder anyone for it to be a murder case. It could have been an outsider. His wife could have murdered thier son? And he flipped? I've given up trying to make this about his ring talent :|

not trying to make exucses but look at the NFL with concussion and depression linking recently....do you think Beniot had somehting like that?

honestly i would still look at benoit the same way. this cant take away all the great memories he gave us. while we watched him, we had no idea of wat he would one day do. so no, im not gonna hate him now all of a sudden. i actually have more pity towards him, that he would be driven to do something like this. he shouldve gotten help or something.

I'm in disbelief. It's confirmed....double murder-suicide. I mean...are you fucking kidding me? No fucking way...why the HELL would CHRIS BENOIT kill his son, his wife, and himself? I just don't understand this---what the fuck man if this is true, then Benoit is a piece of shit and for me to say that hurts because of how much I've loved and looked up to this man in my life. If this is true I don't know what to think anymore; I mean what about the effect on the friends and families, and the WWE itself? What about all those kind words said tonight on RAW about Benoit loving his family? I honestly think they have to have this wrong, because I just don't see why or how Chris Benoit could kill his own family. I mean...just...fuck man. This day is just getting worse and worse and worse and fucking worse.

Chris needs to be remembered as one of the few wrestlers who didn't need some stupid gimmick to get over, he could do it through pure wrestling talent.

I pray he really didn't murder his family.

nothing confirms it was poison, but that is most likely what it is, either that or suffocation. Very sad. I am however glad to see Vince made an appearance on Raw tonight, they did a very good job in putting that together for him. Great athlete, and if the sources are true, he was not well.

"WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday."

Can it get any clearer than that? The man deserves no respect from any human for what he did, be it from roid rage or whatever, there are no excuses.

WWE.com:

It has been ruled that the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel earlier today were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. WWE.com will have more as soon as it becomes available.

It is definitely one of the two of them.

Well based on what I know from studying Psychology, men are usually the ones who commit murder and kill their families, so I would predict that Beniot killed his family. I have nothing against Beniot, as he was one of my favorite wrestlers, but if the Beniot's were a normal everyday family and you saw this report on the news, then most people would assume that the male adult killed his family and himself, and thats what I believe happened to Beniot

Why doesn't everyone get back onto topic, "Chris Benoit Memorial Thread". Let's talk about the different matches we've watched during his career. I for one will always remember the WM20 match with HHH and HBK, including the end where Eddie Guerrero came out and shared the victory with Chris. One thing about that is that both ended up champions the same night, and both are wrestling each other again in heaven.

Sorry Pal, murderers don't get into heaven.

If you forgot, WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment. "Entertainment" being the majority of it. Hulk Hogan was extremely entertaining to millions around the world and billions around the world knows who he is. Don't say anything about the pioneer of the wrestling world. What was so disrespectful for saying I personally didn't find Chris Benoit entertaining? People are accusing him of double murder on here and because I think he was incredibly boring I'm the disrespectful one?

You're an idiot. The guy was boring. He didn't have any mic skills and he had no entertaining value other than in ring skills. Hulk Hogan is the greatest "Face" AND "Heel" of all time.

Something that can't even be considered for Chris Benoit

so true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo