Chris Benoit Memorial thread (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SVTCOUGER : KS = Kevin Sullivan to start

This whole thing seems really strange as superstars said he was more to himself but the guys who said they got close to him he was amazing. Sounds as if police believe either Benoit or his wife did it and then took there own life. Carbon monoxide is just stupid if any of you believe that that shit can kill you in no time. An outsider doing it i doubt that. I hate to speculate but my guess would be pointing to eitehr Chris or his wife accusing the other of an affair maybe and things got out of hand and we're taken to far. You wish that a legend in the ring and even his wife a former member of the wrestlinig world and especiallyy their 7 year old that they passed in a different way than it sounds right now.

Somewhat off topic but i know Vince took alot of hell for his death angle and everyone thought it was to make money but when tragedy struck he did the right thing not only as a person but a caring boss. You have to give him some respect in this matter.

R.I.P. "The Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit

If my family was "coughing up blood", my family would be at the hospital...

Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty?" Wait for investigators to come back with more info tomorrow before passing judgement.

What judgment are we passing? Are you insinuating that Chris Benoit coincidentially called out of these shows and then was murdered himself??? I don't think so. I think he called out of these shows for a reason. Some people can't take the life on the road like that. They never get a break...they don't get to see their families...and stuff happens.

Chris Benoit was a helluva a wrestler.. One of the greated ever to get in the ring. He is a guy every wrestler should look at for years to come and strive to have as much love and work ethic that this guy had for the business. It is ashme he went out this way.. Even if he committed suicide and killed his family we will never know the true story.

i dont wnat to know if he did it or not the way i will remember benoit is his legendary matches with ks, wm 20, kurt angle, steve austin, brock lesnar, booker t, and of cousre eg

Originally Posted by yarbonwick
How easy could it all be set up? I mean come on you can watch CSI and figure out how to make a quick get away. Just figure out what they do and watch wat you do. You telling me theres absolutly no way someone could kill the family make it look like old fashion kill wife, kill son, hang himself? I mean theres been countless instances where people have fooled the world. Its just hard to believe the man would kill um. This world is a changing breed, I work at a prison and I see alot of insane people who can act perfect right up untill the point of breaking. You can barely tell anymore whos got screwy minds.

Where does it say he hung himself?

I read it online somewhere off of some News channel lookin for it now.

i say wait until the lab results come back in, its still too early. wat are ur guys' thoughts if this is true, should we still remember him lovingly for the way he gave his heart and soul to entertain us. or does that all go out the window cuz of this deranged act?

im just gonna throw it out there.. gambling addiction? a really bad loss? anyone see it possible?

NWO_HOGAN,

I seem to remember you calling me a moron for suggesting this was not an accidental carbon monoxide poisoning? Now who's the moron?

Maybe next time you'll listen to someone older, wiser, and with experience in this sort of thing.

if you're in america go to sleep its like 3 am there... get some rest argueing on these forums is only going to make it worse..
he was a great wrestler
every1 has stress even the rabid wolverine

Or another scenario could be that perhaps there were issues within the home, the wife lost it. Chris could have gotten a call with the wife saying that she was or has killed the son. He rushed home and either saw the son dead or saw it happen, lost it, killed her for killing the son and then took his own life. It's wrong just to pin it all on him. I guess that's one thing bad about being the male when this happens.

How easy could it all be set up? I mean come on you can watch CSI and figure out how to make a quick get away. Just figure out what they do and watch wat you do. You telling me theres absolutly no way someone could kill the family make it look like old fashion kill wife, kill son, hang himself? I mean theres been countless instances where people have fooled the world. Its just hard to believe the man would kill um. This world is a changing breed, I work at a prison and I see alot of insane people who can act perfect right up untill the point of breaking. You can barely tell anymore whos got screwy minds.

Sadly, the real world isn't the same as TV. The CSIs and detectives at the scene have been doing this for years and have seen plenty of similar cases. If they say it's a murder-suicide, I believe them. I just pray the man I admired, the man I pointed to as an example for other wrestlers to follow isn't a murderer.

But if you think this is hard for you, think what must be going through the mind of his family. Think of what it has to be like for the friends that have worked with him over the years. Keep them in your prayers. We may hope this is a nightmare or a sick joke, but the reality is starting to sink in.

Oh man.

As much as it pains me to say this it seems it Chris that has murdered these two and then himself in the most cowardly of ways.

I would want to believe his wife killed them both but can anyone really see her killing Chris without a gun or a knife? I cant.

This is some fucked up shit right here and i have no idea how to react so how the hell are the WWE guys going to react. He was a close friend to many but damn he has fucked up here.

people, wake up. Benoit did it. I have heard reports of "odor of decaying bodies." Since Benoit actually contacted someone this weekend, that wouldn't pertain to him (I hate to be morbid).

He killed his family sometime last weekend (probably Friday) and then killed himself sometime last night or today. Thats your story and thats what happened. Who knows why he did it but I am willing to bet anything that is the situation.

Confirmed: Benoit Death Is A Double Murder-Suicide

The following is from WWE.com:

It has been ruled that the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel earlier today were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. WWE.com will have more as soon as it becomes available.

I truly cant believe this right now, who would of thought he would do this

NWO_HOGAN,

I seem to remember you calling me a moron for suggesting this was not an accidental carbon monoxide poisoning? Now who's the moron?

Maybe next time you'll listen to someone older, wiser, and with experience in this sort of thing.

dues shut the fuck up
this isnt a competition
and you were 100% WRONG about the poison... so yeh i think u are the moron

Did they come out and say which one was murdered and who committed suicide?

If Chris murderded his family then he does not deserve people like me crying over his death because his son barely lived his life. I actually feel sick

I still cant beleive this happened. I found out once I tuned in to Raw Tonight. RIP Chris Benoit. Thank You for all the matches you put on for the fans myself included. Thank you for giving everything you have to the bussiness. Thank You for the countless monday nights and thursday nights then friday nights you spent busting you ass to entertain us. You were a hell of a wrestler and a class act. Were all gonna miss you. RIP As you are now in a better place with your wife and son.

NWO_HOGAN,

Let it go, that person was just coping...

wwe.com have a picture of benoit about to do the sharp shooter on vickie. Dont you guys think this is a bit tasteless at this point

:xmen:

NWO_HOGAN,

I don't ever remember me guaranteeing anything. I remember saying it was fishy that they kept saying a "new" house, coughing up blood, and everyone being dead. Doesn't that sound like something other than a murder suicide? I'm not the moron here, you still are because you're arguing over semantics when we should be talking about something else. So however much "older" or "wiser" you may be. You still lack a lot of class

... Quit BITCHING.. Children Children...

Ask yourself three simple questions.

1. Did you like Benoit the Wrestler?

2. Did you know his personal life?

3. Does his personal life matter?

You should answer

1. yes

2. no

3 no.

If you don't then you seriously have issues. and it verifies every reason to quit discussing this. It's not respectful to even talk about a guy whos dead and his family in this way. If you guys had any respect for him you'd shut up and just admire what he done for the fans and ex fans over the years.

if you're in america go to sleep its like 3 am there... get some rest argueing on these forums is only going to make it worse..
he was a great wrestler
every1 has stress even the rabid wolverine

I'm in Michigan here and it's only 11:45pm. Wherever you're at, get your timezones straight or please don't make statements like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back