Chit Chat Natter

Well, I like them. So my music tastes are more expansive than some people, so what? I'm going to see them live in November.

Well, I like them. So my music tastes are more expansive than some people, so what? I'm going to see them live in November.

no you just like the bands that every other 15 year old kid likes...

Rihanna does the double. Shut Up And Drive is at 17, Umbrella at 16. Or something like that. They are next to each other, might be slightly higher than that.

ah man come on spurs, even if it's just to laugh at my manc housemate, eitherway we're still above them with a game in hand :)

Kanye West is shit. Colamania I used to think you were cool. You like Avril. Now I dont think your cool at all.

Just to let everyone know, I'll be logging off in a few min. Hollyoaks is on. I didn't want to make a thread like Luther. That is all.

I dont know what to think about Kanye West I think i refer him as a producer because i dont especially like his music but i like the songs hes produced for people like Talib Kweli

I dont know what to think about Kanye West I think i refer him as a producer because i dont especially like his music but i like the songs hes produced for people like Talib Kweli

i do not know i could agree but honestly i loved his college drop out cd and some of his songs today they are very entertaining and the one was high on charts. i believe his rap skills are better than average.

i do not know i could agree but honestly i loved his college drop out cd and some of his songs today they are very entertaining and the one was high on charts. i believe his rap skills are better than average.

I actually really love college drop out but some of his new stuff has kind of alienated me from him because IMO it seems alot more mainstream but i agree his skills are better than about 85% of the rappers today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back