You're Dead. What Now?

"You're Dead. What Now?"

Well I wish that I would be able to come back and haunt people I dislike. That would be fun.

One time I had this theory that zombies only go crazy and eat brains because of the maddening time they spend below ground after reanimation. They literally have to claw their way to the surface, which explains why they are so beat up. I would have a crypt and cofin that are designed to prevent intrusion while allowing my easy escape.

And for my love of the Watchmen I make people listen to this song. It was also on the Batman and Robin soundtrack

[youtube]xSPFNq2KsFE[/youtube]

or this one

[youtube]9pyBB7y8fDU[/youtube]

or this one

[youtube]gk1fl_U1dKU[/youtube]

[youtube]9pyBB7y8fDU[/youtube]

Always liked this song

as for the NorCal and the funeral thing, I think we've had this debate before, and it ended with me getting an infraction from Jonny for flaming, so yeah not going there again, even though I don't think NorCal could be more wrong when he says funerals are pointless

Always liked this song

as for the NorCal and the funeral thing, I think we've had this debate before, and it ended with me getting an infraction from Jonny for flaming, so yeah not going there again, even though I don't think NorCal could be more wrong when he says funerals are pointless

MINE would be pointless. as are the vast majority of them I have seen. I have no doubts that people could do it right. Just hasnt happened a lot that I have seen.

I want to be placed in a giant fishbowl. And then, I want to poured into a giant toilet and flushed down into my grave. Symbolic, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back