Chit Chat Natter

Now you see my problem. I was hungover when I booked it, now I've forgotten where I'm going. And a member of Team Jake has all the information.

Oh well, you enjoy yourself there Jake. I'll look after the forums whilst you're gone. Some admin powers would help with that though...

I just want to let everyone no that I am currently at my desk on the computer. Watching Man Utd vs. Spurs. Listening to Audioslave. That is all.

I might as well join in on the location-what-you're-doing thing. I'm sitting on my sofa (couch to American's) listening to music through my iPod speakers. It's on shuffle, the current track is "Worried About Ray" by The Hoosiers.

Umbrella was bad, but surprisingly catchy.

Hoosiers aren't shit, but different people have different opinions i guess.

Speaking of which, what's your opinion on the Plain White T's?

That's actually quite funny for you Jake.

The Plain White T's are an American band, who hadn't really achieved much success in the UK, up until the re-release of their single "Hey There Deiliah", which currently sits at number 5 in the charts, and has been rising for the past 6 weeks. I have their album "All That We Needed" and it's very good. I'll try to find the video for Delilah and post it here.

That's actually quite funny for you Jake.

The Plain White T's are an American band, who hadn't really achieved much success in the UK, up until the re-release of their single "Hey There Deiliah", which currently sits at number 5 in the charts, and has been rising for the past 6 weeks. I have their album "All That We Needed" and it's very good. I'll try to find the video for Delilah and post it here.

They sound crap, are they one of these new wave emo/indie bands? I remember when Indie was proper indie, and before it was cool to be emo.

I'll Google them. Maybe. Nah, fuck it. Post the video. But without those You Tube codes. Just do a link.

Why no youtube code? It's easier for you then.

Plain White T's aren't Emo (it isn't cool to be emo, they're all self-harming *****) and they'd stretch to be indie. I'm not sure what they are really.

By the way, just tune in to Radio 1. They'll be on there during the Top 10.

I only ever listen to Radio 1 for the chart. Enrique Igleisas' Ping Pong Song (Do You Know) is on currently, and I believe it's number 24, or near that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back