Cage Match - Your Least Favorite Posters (Take 2)

NO... MORE... ELLIPSIS!
Sam, …
For …
his …
hatred …
of …
all …
things …
ellipsis.

P.S.
ellipsis.png
]

You see, at least Macca keeps it to the forums. GD is such a waste that he has to try to insult me personally. GD, if you ever find a way to fool a woman into marrying you, you'll think she's the most beautiful woman in the world too. But I wouldn't count on it for you.

Stinger 2.0 right here. IC, just let it go, man. All that matters is how you feel about your wife, not someone who's never met her.

I hate Doug Crashin.

Who doesn't.

I reckon that people just silently accepted that everyone was going to say his name anyway, so just established it as a given for every single post. Hence, no one noted him.

Well this thread went in a predictable direction in a hurry.
I can't believe it took you this long to squat over the thread and take a massive, heaping dump on everyone else's fun. You used to be quicker to the draw.

I hated Uncle Sam. Then I realized that it was just the fact that I had no sense of humor at that moment.

I can't remember for the life of me. I still feel guilty for how much of a DICK I was to you.

I enjoy how Crock has taken it upon his shoulders to make sure nobodies feelings are too badly hurt. What a mensch.

Stinger 2.0 right here. IC, just let it go, man. All that matters is how you feel about your wife, not someone who's never met her.

Oh I know man, I know. I'm not giving it a 2nd thought. I actually put GD on ignore after that, because I refuse to make time for someone who makes it that personal. People who know my wife know how beautiful she is, how cool she is, how nice she is, and how I'm dating several rungs above my viable ladder. I'm the Roger Rabbit to her Jessica - I can only assume she married me because I make her laugh.

So yeah. Not a deal in my book, just someone I'm erasing from my forum experience all together.

It's what happens when you're dad and all his buddies are old Jewish men, Sam. Most kids learn all sorts of new words from when they overhear their parents talking to friends, I did too, but they were all mashugina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back