Cage Match - Your Least Favorite Posters (Take 2)

Doc, in Crock's defense, I've noticed in the last few weeks that you've taken damn near EVERY oppurtunity to come into a thread he's posted in and call him out on one thing or another. I mean, it's none of my fucking business, but God damn you're trolling the shit out of him. The fuck's he done to get on your nerves so bad?

Ah, here we go.

Fuck that guy. He's a pretentious prick.

Ah, here we go.

Fuck that guy. He's a pretentious prick.

haha, I've had one interaction with you and you're obviously still butt hurt about it. What praytell about me is "pretentious"? I've got no issue with you Zero, but if you'd like an enemy, I'd be happy to oblige. You'd give me plenty of ammunition on a daily basis, I'm certain of that.

Okay, more hate.

Downward Spiral, who most of you are too new to remember, was a huge ********. He was like 14 and constantly on his period, no idea how he got a mod spot. Also, for those REALLY old, remember Big Ace? What a cocky prick he was, dude thought he was the hottest shit on the planet, was so glad when he fell from power and was banned.

Even I didn't like Downward Spiral - and I normally warm to the abrasive ones. I think he was a Luther favourite though.

haha, I've had one interaction with you and you're obviously still butt hurt about it. What praytell about me is "pretentious"? I've got no issue with you Zero, but if you'd like an enemy, I'd be happy to oblige. You'd give me plenty of ammunition on a daily basis, I'm certain of that.

You come off as the kind of guy who sticks his nose in to other people's situations, out of some strange belief that it's the right thing to do, or something.

Considering you bitched at me for making fun of Sully (oh no), and now you're jumping on Doc for some random reason, I seem to be on the right track.

Yeah, a vendetta that I've noticed for at LEAST two weeks is Random. And Sully is a hometown kid, that I think gets shit on too much on here, so I try to help him out. I must be a HORRIBLE person....wanna try that again dipshit?

I'm not missing the point. It's my business because I geniunly like the two posters I thought were individually catching heat for now reason. If some day you and I start to get along and someone comes to shit all over you, I'd gladly come to your defense as well, because, in that scenario we'd be cool and I tend to stick up for ppl I'm cool with. It's not that hard to understand really.

HHHBK, don't worry about it. Don't get into shit because of that, I'm a big boy, I'll handle it. Thanks, not worth it for you to get this shit over it though.

<sigh>

Well this has been, if nothing else, entertaining. I suppose I'm in good shape considering the fact that people as useless as Macca - both in real life and on these forums - have absolutely zero effect on or in my life. I actually feel really good knowing that he hates me to the point that he'd take out ALMOST as much time to rail against me as he usually does to suck Bill Lesnar's cock. (That's his name right? I never paid attention to him.)

The bragging is something I do to entertain myself and to get action in my threads. I've done it before, I'll do it again. I consider myself the forums VP of Marketing, and my goal is to get as much action in the threads I create as I possibly can. The Miz thread is the perfect example. It's totally cool that Doc had an issue with that, he'll get over it. I still respect the work he does and what he brings to the forums, and I don't expect, by any stretch, to be considered perfect in everyone's eyes. Doc's entitled to his opinion and he expressed it in a professional and classy manner. At day's end, we'll still work extremely well together.

JGlass and JMT, thank you both for the kind words. The classy and intelligent have a way of finding that mutual respect in one another.

Finally, Macca, if you think your comments about my being a "poor man's D-Man" are going to upset me or drive a wedge in the triad - try again. D-Man is magnificent. I practically begged him to join the forums for the express purpose of infusing this place with one more absolutely brilliant wrestling fan with the ability to write above a 3rd grade level. Folks like D-Man counteract trolls such as yourself. He's beaten me in a debate league, and deservedly so. The only thing better than posting wrestling with D-Man is discussing it with him (and NorCal) in person. He's 100% aces in my book, and Macca, your only redeeming quality is the fact that you realize that.

Posts of this nature are a reason to dislike IC. As well as his various "mentoring groups", douchey sig pic, him thinking that his modest looking wife looks like Natalie Portman, the various projects he builds ups and doesn't follow through with, the stupid drunk posting thing, his editorials, the PHR and the fact that he is one of the most unfunny people on here. Other than that, he's great.

General Disarray is, well, General Disarray. But that doesn't mean I like him.

Yeah, you're kind of a douche as well.

Also, Tenta for being an arrogant tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back