BREAKING: iMPACT Going LIVE Starting May 31st!

Not much really to say here except it's a good move for Tna. I believe Hogan said that tna going live would solve 75% of their problems so we'll see. Only problem here I think is if going live doesn't work out for tna now then it probably never will.

I dont really care much for this. I would much rather them go on the road and do a taped show than do a live show in that dive in Orlando. The Impact zone is bad when its taped, imagine what its going to be like live.

Its a step forward though and thats what matters, baby steps.

It's a first step and maybe if it picks up quite a bit in the ratings they will take the next step and go on the road more.

Didn't they try this before? I mean I would watch more of TNA when it goes live. Why watch it when I can read what happened weeks prior.

This is really good move here. i admit that i have read the spoilers for impact and because of that, there were some shows that i just flat out didnt watch because i didnt like what i read. going live makes me watch it to know what's going on. now will this make their ratings really high, dont know, but it should improve them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back