• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blizz & Thriz's Match Ratings

Blizz

Dark Match Winner
I know X does something similar but he only shows ratings of 3 stars or more. So, I will be giving ratings for EVERY Raw, NXT, TNA and Smackdown! match. I will also rate PPV matches. Every match will be rated out of a possible 5 stars. 0 being utterly atrocious, 1 horrible, 2-2.5 being average, 3-3.5 being above average and entertaining, 4-4.5 being excellent to incredible and 5 stars being absolutely perfect.

I will start by posting this Monday's Raw matches immediatly after the show ends and will do the same after every program and PPV end. Enjoy.

Have fun.:) I will be looking into this a lot,should be interesting. No Superstar ratings thought you were even joining the LD , Oh well :shrug:.

Raw-7/26
Randy Orton vs. Jay Uso - *3/4
7-on-7 Elimination Tag - **3/4
Edge vs. The Great Khali - N/A
Alicia Fox vs. Bella - 1/2
John Cena/Chris Jericho vs. Sheamus/The Miz - *3/4

Wrestling wise, horrible Raw. The main event was a huge dissapointment.

Yeah not much wrestling-wise on tonight's Raw, thought the main event was slightly better than *3/4, but not by much, certainly nothing good.

Cool shit though, it's fun rating matches isn't it?

X, do you personally even bother rating squash matches? It's a bit hard when they're less than a minute long.

Eh, occasionally, I've even seen a few VERY entertaining squash matches that I'd put around the *** mark, but usually a squash ends up with something like 1/4 or 1/2 of a star. The only times I hand out the DUD/CRAP rating is when it's just absolutely fucking worthless in every way, as long as they're atleast putting effort out there in the squash I'll give it something.

Fine :)

You want to share a thread or you want me to start my own? I won't be able to post mine until tomorrow 'cuz I missed some stuff

That's fine, just post it tomorrow.

EDIT: On second thought, let's share a thread. X, can you change the title? "The Blizz/Thriz Match Ratings"

I've been thinking about doing ratings, but I can't be bothered to do it. I do like seeing how others rate matches, though, so I'll be checking in with this thread quite a bit. Could get some good discussion/debate going.

Crowd was dead for the elimination match. No way it was the best of the night.

IMO the Alicia/Brie match wasn't a dud(I think your just rating that because of the divas). I would give it a *.

Or because the 30 seconds of it was terrible. But I guess X is right. If they at least try in a squash, they deserve a little something.

Thriller's Ratings for 7-26 Raw

Orton vs. Uso: 1 1/4*
Edge vs. Khali: N/A
Elimination Tag: 2 1/4*
Bella vs. Fox: DUD
Morrison vs. DiBiase: 1 3/4* Good match until the interference
Cena/Jericho vs. Sheamus/Miz: 2 1/2 or 2 3/4* Not sold on the end, but a good match up until that

Changed the thread title for you guys, if you think of something catchier let me know.

Thank you X.

NXT 7/27

Percy Watson vs. Zach Rider - *3/4
Micheal McGillicutty vs. Eli Cottonwood - *3/4
Husky Harris vs. Kaval - **1/2

The main event was alright. Kaval is awesome and Husky Harris has been REALLY impressive.

Superstars 7/29

Koslov/Santino vs. Primo/Regal - **
Caylen Croft vs. Chris Masters - **1/4
MVP vs. Chavo Guerrero - **1/2

TNA 7/29
Angelina Love vs. Sarita - **1/2
Ink Ink vs. Young/Orlando Jordan - *1/2
Motor City Machine Guns vs. Beer Money - ***3/4
Rob Terry vs. Kazarian - *
Kennedy/Hardy vs. Matt Morgan/Murphey/Gunner - **
Abyss vs. Tommy Dreamer - **1/4

Very good wrestling night tonight. MVP vs Chavo was fun. The first have of the Superstars Tag match was a joke with Santino dancing around the ring but once Regal got involved, especially with Koslov, the match got watchable.

The Love/Sarita match wasn't bad actually. Not bad but for a Womens match, it was pretty entertaining. The tag match with the security guards wasn't bad but wasn't good either. Just kinda meh. I actually found Gunner to be pretty impressive but Murphey looked green as hell.The MCMG/Beer Money cage match was GREAT. Very entertaining to watch. The main event was okay. Cool spot.

Overall, a good night for wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back