Biggest Idiot today

Worlds_Greatest_Booker

fan of a WZ Wellness Programme
well i was at college today outside playing football with a few friends and their was about another 20 people or so just hanging out, smoking, watch us play etc. when a builder walks past and says to his mate rather loudly "yeah i think i have swine flu"

YEAH!!!!! say that louder why dont you so the whole college can hear you.

Why anyone would worry about some unqualified nobody diagnosing himself with swine flu on the spot is beyond me.

I reckon I said about 4 to 5 times today at College that I have swine flu... but did my College run around going crazy? No. It's a joke. And I'm sure that builder was joking too. The fact that anyone took him seriously is laughable.

Just so you no... I'm tempted to slap the first person who walks into work and asks to buy surgical masks for swine flu.

I reckon I said about 4 to 5 times today at College that I have swine flu... but did my College run around going crazy? No. It's a joke. And I'm sure that builder was joking too. The fact that anyone took him seriously is laughable.

my college is taking it seriously (a friend of mine was off today because she is ill and some one said that she sister goes to the same school that the devon girl who might have it. so they joked that she might have swine flu long story sort the college ended up phoning her to find out and was close to calling 999.)

and yeah we joke all the time that some one has swine flu but this guy was quite idiotic to say it in a large group of people who have been hearing that you can die from it. he probally was joking but still never say that out in public.

This swine flu thing maybe the dumbest damn thing I've heard of, and I've lived through 101 days of Obama's presidency.

well i was at college today outside playing football with a few friends and their was about another 20 people or so just hanging out, smoking, watch us play etc. when a builder walks past and says to his mate rather loudly "yeah i think i have swine flu"

YEAH!!!!! say that louder why dont you so the whole college can hear you.

988lol-gorilla.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back