WHAT A NIGHT!

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
So yesterday, I was chilling in the living room of this gal who I'm very fond of. Just me and her. Bliss. Well her sister was evidently home as well (in her room), but other than that I'm sure we were alone. So we were sitting on her couch, and not on opposite ends of the couch neither ;), and we're surfing the toob when suddently an ad for Monday Night Raw pops up on the screen. We get into a conversation about wrestling memories from the late 90s and she gets on about how fake it is. Well I decide perhaps I should show her how fake it is (cunning sexual being that I am), and next thing I know we're play wrestling. Awwww. Right? Wrong. Before she knew what was going on, I'd already turned her into the Texas Cloverleaf and made her scream into submission! She wanted out. Pretty badly. She was getting loud too. Turns out she didn't go for that like I'd predicted.

But that's the not the worst part. Oh no. It gets much worse. After I broke the hold, she just wouldn't shut-up. I didn't want to attract the attention of her sister, but this lady friend of mine was screaming away about what an asshole I am and how I could have seriously hurt her. I quietly tried to calm her down while at the same time telling her she was kind of asking for this with all that "wrestling is fake" talk. She gets even louder when I imply it's her fault... I should have known that would happen. Anyway, at this point I could think of only one solution. So to shut her up, I reached in my pants and pulled out the sock I had stuffed my crotch with, put my hand in it, and gave that bitch the Mandible claw! Oh yeah, that shut her up good. No way her sister was going to hear anything from that point on.

Yep, all was well... until I realized that her sister had already heard us and had made her way downstairs. She was coming towards the doorway with a look of shock and horror on her face, seeming determined to get me off her sister. Well the fact of the matter was I wasn't going to get let a run-in be the end of me like I'd seen it be the end of so many wrestlers over the years. So I let my lady friend go (although my sock was stuck in her braces so I left the sock in her mouth to get my hand free as quickly as possible), charged at the sister, took her down to the hardwood floor, and locked the claw in on her! And that's when it happened... My lady friend started yelling about how sick her sister was and how I had to let her go. Yep. I locked the Mandible claw in on someone who had fallen ill. :( I washed my hands as soon as I was out of there, but I can't help but feel the damage is done. I'm very worried that I may have swine flu. Should I see a doctor about this?

How worried are you about swine flu?

This is what must be done. Your lady friend will probably never want to talk to you again, so it is safe to say that that feud is over. She will move on to feud with someone else in the mid card now, that you got the boost from her. Fortunately you got the face push coming. Next is of course the feud with the sister. You will feud with her at the next pay per view, in the ol Medicine on a Pole match. She will then challenge you to a match at Survivor Series, getting her big brother, and her father as a team. You will need to get Cuppycakes, and two other superstars together to form a tag. From there, it is the Royal Rumble for you two, where her sister and her will probably eliminate you. But payback is a bitch, as they will have no running from you in the Elimination Chamber. Then it is home sweet home, and the big stage at Wrestlemania for the Iron Lung match.

This is a good thing.

Could I punt the goldfish (bowl and all) into the crowd or would that be a heel move?

My former lady friend is telling tons of people about this.

God I'm embarassed.

I'm just saying that I have a really hard time getting people in the Sharpshooter. The Cloverleaf is much easier for me to apply and keep locked on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back