I've just realized

CH David

A Jock That Loves Pepsi
Two people that I went to high school with, now go to college with Maria's younger sister. One of them is her friend on facebook. How epic would it be if I was ever able to somehow fanagle myself to meeting her sister, getting in with the sister, and meeting Maria?

I'm not saying it will happen, but just how awesome would that be if it did happen?

That would be awesome. And I would totally befriend you just to try and hook up with her.. Nothing personal of course. But I am in LOVE with Maria.

Both are fucking hot. I think I would be able to die peacefully if I ever met Maria in a non professional setting.

mariafamily_08.jpg

Tough fucking call. Like I say, both are hot. I shall swim in the doubtful possiblity of meeting either Maria or her sister.

Side note, fuck one of my best friends for not returning to the same college as them. I don't know if I can forgive him for that now.

I keep fuckin' forgetting Maria is from the Chicagoland area. And, SHIT!!!! Her sister is just as friggin' cute! Well, outside the nose. But, she does dress a little classier than we usually see Maria dress.

I keep fuckin' forgetting Maria is from the Chicagoland area. And, SHIT!!!! Her sister is just as friggin' cute! Well, outside the nose. But, she does dress a little classier than we usually see Maria dress.

Mmhmm.

Imagine this, you get Liz Vicious, I get Maria Kanellis. :lmao:

Part of how she dresses is what does it for me. I guess that's the punk coming out in me.

Two people that I went to high school with, now go to college with Maria's younger sister. One of them is her friend on facebook. How epic would it be if I was ever able to somehow fanagle myself to meeting her sister, getting in with the sister, and meeting Maria?

I'm not saying it will happen, but just how awesome would that be if it did happen?
How awesome would it be to meet a person that thousands of people have talked to?

Not much.

Also Sly, are you telling me, that if you could meet John Cena, or whoever else is one of your favorite current stars, and you could meet them in a non professional setting, hang out at home, whatever, and not an autograph signing, or fan contest, are you saying that wouldn't be interesting?

Also Sly, are you telling me, that if you could meet John Cena, or whoever else is one of your favorite current stars, and you could meet them in a non professional setting, hang out at home, whatever, and not an autograph signing, or fan contest, are you saying that wouldn't be interesting?
Interesting? Sure. Would it be a huge deal? Not really.

How awesome would it be to meet a person that thousands of people have talked to?

Not much.

Still not really that interesting...

Interesting? Sure. Would it be a huge deal? Not really.

So first it isn't awesome, then not really interesting for me to meet Maria, but you meeting Cena would be interesting? HYPOCRITE!!!!!

And yes I am just giving you shit for that lol. It would be a huge deal for me, and probably any fan boy that has fantasies about her. In the overall scheme of things, meeting celebrites isn't really that big. Is it nice personally? Fuck yes, but for the overall, not really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back