Ackward

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
I just compliemented my friend's younger sister by saying her and her "other sister" look alike.

When she asked what other sister, I told her the picture I seen. She then informed me that that girl wasn't her sister, it was her Mom's ex boyfriend's daughter, that he had with another woman. :eek3:

Seriously now. Why would you have a picture that says "sister" in the title, if it really wasn't. Thats just a bad set-up.

Ghostbusters-logo.jpg

This just in. Apparently I just told a guy how much I care for him. :lmao:

William says:
How about something like.. (guy's name), I'm sorry for how everything is being pulled in different directions. I just want you to know how much I care for you, and I'm sorry that everything has happened like it has. I wish things could go back to being the way they were, but I wouldn't change anything thats happened.

William says:
I miss talking to you, and I just wish I knew what you were thinking. I don't know what you want with me anymore, and I'm scared to think I could lose you from my life, when to me that would be the hardest loss I could have.

William says:
If all you want is a friendship, then I'd rather have you as my friend, than nothing at all. But please know I care for you deeply, and I wish things between us could advance, not stop. I just want to know how you feel about everything, and I just wish you'd talk to me again, because by you not talking to me, it makes me feel like you're just trying to ignore me completely and move on.

.paige. says:
Ah i like that.

William says:
lol You want me to end "love Paige" too, or do you think you can manage that much.

.paige. says:
Love you want to..

William says:
love me want to? What?! lol

.paige. says:
huh??

.paige. says:
okay so what you just said is what im going to say to him..is that okay!?

So, my new friend was having issues with trying to say how she felt, and I told her to basically say this.. turns out, shes going to take everything I said, copy it, and send it to him. Shes doing this, because she can't find the right words, but apparently everything I just said, sounded exactly how she'd want her to sound.

From now on, whenever I remotely care for someone. I'm just gonna come find this entry.. and copy/paste it to them. :lmao: It'll sum things up the best, don't you think?

This just in. Apparently I just told a guy how much I care for him. :lmao:

So, my new friend was having issues with trying to say how she felt, and I told her to basically say this.. turns out, shes going to take everything I said, copy it, and send it to him. Shes doing this, because she can't find the right words, but apparently everything I just said, sounded exactly how she'd want her to sound.

From now on, whenever I remotely care for someone. I'm just gonna come find this entry.. and copy/paste it to them. :lmao: It'll sum things up the best, don't you think?

Great idea. I may copy it as well just in case I get a mental block some day. It's good stuff.

Great idea. I may copy it as well just in case I get a mental block some day. It's good stuff.

You watch, I'm likely to get my own reply some day.. and knowing me, I'll be sitting there going..

Wow, she actually cares, this was exactly what I was hoping to hear. Almost to a .. hey, wait a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back