Le to the fucking sigh....

Milkyway!

Hodor!
Wow... my mother texted my ex last night tell her she was "disappointed" and shit...I have no way of apologizing to her. She asked me about Amber last night, and I guess she saw the hurt on my face when I just said things were getting better.

Turns out my sister's boyfriend spiked my mom's margarita a little stronger than what my mom can handle >.> Got her drunk, and she texted my ex. Apparently telling her she was disappointed in her, and that she hopes no one ever treats her daughter the way that she treated her son.. or some shit like that. I would text her telling her sorry, but I mean. What the fuck. I'm sure at this point.

I don't know whether to be embarrassed, mad, sad, or what. Who the fuck does something like that?

:lmao: This is pretty fucked up. I'm certainly just leaving it alone. But I'm astounded at the stupidity on every angle of every party in all honesty. including myself in all reality

Just the other night, my buddy from upstate texted me asking if I wanted a blowjob. Keep in mind, he's a dude. He was piss drunk. Drunk texts cause some pretty funny/awkward shit.

Sadly my mother didn't even know she was drunk. She like fell in the floor, and I had to help her up. As I said in the opening post, my sister's boyfriend spiked her Margarita with some Rum; and my mom's a social drinker to the max.

I recall at the beach about 3 years ago, she got like shitfaced off of TWO fucking Long Island Iced Teas..My cousin and I literally had to carry her from the pool and into the room where she passed out. It caused some of the most hysterical, scary moments of my life.

My mother should NEVER EVER EVER get drunk.

Why is your sister's boyfriend getting your momma drunk? Sounds like something you should be concerned about dudeski.

My sister is 20. I have a 5 year old half-sister that lives with my dad. >.>

As for why my sister's boyfriend is getting my mother drunk, it was her birthday yesterday. So he spiked her drink with Rum.

Threads like this adequately sum of why people around the world are so fucked up. First time I've ever felt sorry for you, Alf man.

What's sad, is we can't even say anymore, "Well, it's just Tennessee". Too many fucked up parents these days.

Threads like this adequately sum of why people around the world are so fucked up. First time I've ever felt sorry for you, Alf man.

What's sad, is we can't even say anymore, "Well, it's just Tennessee". Too many fucked up parents these days.

Once she realized I was actually relatively upset over it she came and apologized directly to me. It was a nice thought, but not much that can be done now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back