I'm Pretty Stupid.

muscleballet.gif

One can only hope it is a Christian break dancing group. "Gettin Down with God," "B-Boying for the Big Man Upstairs," the possibilities are endless. I smell an infomercial and tons of cash. It could work just like the whole Christian Rock thing (as shown on South Park).

Thing is we go to the same church. We're in the same Youth Group. She's the leader over the Dance Team I am in. It's impossible for us to NOT talk, NOT be around each other, etc.
OK, then just move on with your lives. Don't try to get her back, because all that will happen is eventually more sadness. Don't even try to be friends with her or anything. Just have a cordial, non-personal, non-romantic relationship with her. You are in the same Youth Group and Dance Team, well I don't think every member of both organizations are writing her a book saying how badly they want to be with her in a romantic sense. And if the whole team IS writing a book about said topic, then you don't want to be with her anyway.

You and her splitting happened for a reason. It wasn't meant to be, and trying to get her back will only make things worse.

To put it a different way, at the end of the day you 2 being together romantically wasn't in Gods plan, so don't try to force it, just let it be and move on with your lives. Eventually you will find someone that likes you for you (and won't turn their back on you), and she'll do the same. Whoever it is, it'll just happen, and you'll look back at her and realize that you're better off being with the person you'll be with then trying to force something that just isn't there anymore (if it ever was there).

Don't listen to these people, Milky. Follow your heart. You're one step away from winning her back; show up at her house at 4 in the morning, find a way to blare some Peter Gabriel, wear a trench coat, and she'll, once again, melt in your hands like butter.

I did get the puppy back by the way, but I think her lawyer collected the feces from the mailbox...so that may be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back