• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Back

Planty

Pride of Manchester
After receiving my ban for posting spoilers (Sorry to any mods, slipped my mind that just because SD! finished in the UK, doesn't mean it has been on elsewhere), I'm back.

Wondering who is still in the nWZo?

Seriously, the biggest regret about posting the spoilers was because I asked whether Khali and Ranjin Singh being revealed as brothers will make Khali seem stronger or weaker as a character. LMFAO. I'm joking here, but getting banned over The Great Khali makes me both laugh and facepalm myself. Totally understand it though.

For those who kept up with my stalker story last week, I managed to make her cry by telling her that she had a boyfriend (Cause she does!) then she disappeared all of a sudden.

I then found out he had cheated on her, and she hates me now, SCORE!

I sure appreciate someone who comes back from a ban with an apology instead of the hate that gets spewed in my PM box.

Rep for you.

I have no clue who is in the WZNWO anymore either Mr Plantastic and i will rep you on the stalker situation too, Im still in there and will probably be there till everyone is gone

Its cool, yeah I was angry at the very second it happened, because at the end of the day its not what you want to see. But after a day, with a cool head you realise why these rules are put in place and that even a slight SD! spoiler (Slipped my mind about timing like I said) about The Great Khali could ruin someone's night.

Haha, no seriously, it could.

Just business as usual now I guess. No big angry fanfare from me, don't worry. I'm a newb relatively, so I wasn't sure whether to make an I'm Back post like that even because I'm not sure who even knows me well around here.

Onwards and upwards.

Welcome back buddy. Congrats on the stalker going away, that's awesome. I'm still in the nWZo, but I'm flying a sig for my WZCW wrestler.

Awesome! Welcome back, Plant!

Everyone's in the nWZo. It's dying, but we're all still friends.

Haha, well it IS hard to change it when banned for a week mate :p

But I do have no intention to change it.

Thankyou. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back