So. Today.

Milkyway!

Hodor!
I told the chick that I like, and have been talking to for quite sometime that I actually like her. I was very confident that should would accept, and everything. Once I got done telling her, she asked me what I just said, because instead of using the word like, I used the word "fancy" So I had to come clean to the girl, twice, in order to get my date on Friday night. Seeing as how I'm not very confidant, and suck at that type of thing. I was quite disappointed. She still said yes though.

Fuck all you brits.

Now that you have a date, make sure you tell her that you've been talking about her on a wrestling forum. There is no faster way into her pants.

Now that you have a date, make sure you tell her that you've been talking about her on a wrestling forum. There is no faster way into her pants.

I highly doubt I'll be getting into her pants come Friday anyways. The date is at my house, where about 15 other people will be, to celebrate my birthday. She was coming anyways, but shes "officially" my date for the thing. They get to stay all night, and everything. So I assume my dad will be watching us like hawks.

Hahaha, Brits don't even use the word "fancy" unless they are 7 years old.

:lmao:

I highly doubt I'll be getting into her pants come Friday anyways. The date is at my house, where about 15 other people will be, to celebrate my birthday. She was coming anyways, but shes "officially" my date for the thing. They get to stay all night, and everything. So I assume my dad will be watching us like hawks.

Damn. This would be a perfect time to get some...

Y'know, if it wasn't for the 15 other people and your Dad.

Awww look at the cute little Milky-Milk Milk Dud experiencing youthful love and first dates. Isn't that adorable!

Man, I've got a scenario for ya, I'm digging this girl at work, and her cousin works there too, both extremely hot, both totally dateable. Here's where the problem lies, I'm startin to like the first girl, but I somehow think the cousin likes/ or has a crush on me. They were hanging out last night and I when I thought the girl was on msn, it was her cousin, and her cousin was right flirty with me.

Man, I've got a scenario for ya, I'm digging this girl at work, and her cousin works there too, both extremely hot, both totally dateable. Here's where the problem lies, I'm startin to like the first girl, but I somehow think the cousin likes/ or has a crush on me. They were hanging out last night and I when I thought the girl was on msn, it was her cousin, and her cousin was right flirty with me.

Hmm. I think I missed the point. Because, this just looks like an introduction paragraph, to like a Gunnz story or something.

Over to you Bam Bam:

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Hit it, Homie. Hot it goooood!

Use the word "fancy" and it will all be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back