• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hornswoggle, "the Biggest cancer in wrestling today"

Personally, I think Hornswoggle is fucking shit. He is awful. I would never want to watch something with him in. Never, ever, ever, ever. Not in a million years. I'd rather watch TNA. The only thing I've ever enjoyed with him in was JBL/Finlay at WrestleMania 24 (at least I think it was 24) when he had that trash can thrown at him. His segments are about as painfully unfunny as, well, when TNA gives an X Division star a new gimmick.

I should report you for flaming me, but I shall let it slide this time. I'm concerned with what makes Vince money? I guess? It's Vince's company...he can do whatever he wants with it, much like I could take a whiz on my TV if I wanted to do it. Vince clearly sees some money to be made in Hornswoggle, and the logic is clearly sensible.

Go ahead and report me, Ricky. If you think calling someone a "WWE Apologist" is the definition of "flaming" around here, then you clearly aren't familiar with the rules and the definitions. So be my guest.

You're right...I haven't had a whole lot of interest in Hornswoggle since his feud with Chavo. Though, I really did like when Horns and Trips were playing around with the skateboard. Regardless, even if I'm not interested in Horns at the moment, I'm not going to launch my toys out of the crib because he's part of the show. It's really not that big of a deal.

You see, and I don't feel I should have to turn off my TV set whenever Hornswoggle comes on, just because he makes money and is there for the kids. That is an inconvenience to me as a viewer, and yes, I find his segments to be "THAT BAD" that I want to turn my TV off when he comes on.

I bet purchase of DX glow sticks at live events is pretty nuts. And the DX Army Valentines Day Package is listed on the top sellers...so Horns at least can't be hurting matters.

DX Glowsticks aren't Hornswoggle merchandise, Ricky. Don't try that bullshit.

DX was selling Glowsticks long before Hornswoggle came around. And that is a "DX" product. Not a "Hornswoggle" exclusive product. I am talking about merchandise exclusive to him like his derbies or Hornswoggle exclusive T-shirts. I am not talking about stuff that he can ride DX's coat tails on.

Yeah, avoid this guy so you can continue to make assumptions so you have some angry threads to make.

Being that I haven't spoken to him in years, it would be inappropriate for me to bring this up to him, especially since he is friends with the guy. Maybe the next time I actually get in to another WWE show for free, I will find the guy, talk with him, and ask him.

Again, there is no better way to determine how much of a "cancer" he is then looking at the numbers on paper.

Go ahead and report me, Ricky. If you think that is the definition of "flaming" around here, then you clearly aren't familiar with the rules and the definitions. So be my guest.

Sorry...forgot to use sarcasm tags.

You see, and I don't feel I should have to turn off my TV set whenever Hornswoggle comes on, just because he makes money and is there for the kids. That is an inconvenience to me as a viewer, and yes, I find his segments to be "THAT BAD" that I want to turn my TV off when he comes on.

Then you have the right to turn it off completely or not watch at all. That is your right as a consumer. It's equally as inconvenient for the kiddies who turn on WWE Raw to see their little friend Hornswoggle only to find that he is not on the show. Think of the children.

DX Glowsticks aren't Hornswoggle merchandise, Ricky. Don't try that bullshit.

Really? Last I checked...Hornswoggle = in DX. Thus, DX merch = Hornswoggle merch.

DX was selling Glowsticks long before Hornswoggle came around. And that is a "DX" product. Not a "Hornswoggle" exclusive product. I am talking about merchandise exclusive to him like his derbies or Hornswoggle exclusive T-shirts. I am not talking about stuff that he can ride DX's coat tails on.

Sid...why on EARTH would Vince have Hornswoggle join DX with the hopes of selling more freaking derbies? HORNSWOGGLE DOESN'T WEAR A DERBY ANYMORE. He wears the military helmet, like a proper DX mascot would.

Vince added Hornswoggle to DX so that there would be a spike in DX merch sales, as well as Shawn and Triple H sales. Little kids that like Hornswoggle will buy DX merch so that they can be like Hornswoggle. In the same token...they won't necessarily find a hero-type figure in Hornswoggle, so they will start identifying with Trips and/or Shawn. Then, when DX eventually breaks up again, the kids will still have identity with Trips and/or Shawn. It's really simple.

Being that I haven't spoken to him in years, it would be inappropriate for me to bring this up to him, especially since he is friends with the guy. Maybe the next time I actually get in to another WWE show for free, I will find the guy, talk with him, and ask him.

That's still not getting us the merch numbers we so desperately need.

Again, there is no better way to determine how much of a "cancer" he is then looking at the numbers on paper.

See above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back