Big Mikes Sigs

Good Or Bad?

• They look like a drunk monkey made them

• Not bad they need work though

• Oh...My...God these sigs are FABULOUSE!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku.jpg

Goku3copy.jpg

Goku2copy.jpg

3 Goku Sigs.

Edge-SimplytheBest.jpg

"Better Than All The Rest"

I love this one. The backround is fascinating, and the text is also great. You chose a great Edge photo for this sig. This may be your best work yet. Rep will be given, and if you don't mind I'll use it.

YagamiLight-IamJustice.jpg

I think I'm hooked on "Death Note" This is banner featuring Light Yagami the main character of the Death Note Anime TV Series.

Both sigs are outstandidng. I have to say, you're sigsa re getting better, and better each time. You chose a great pick of Y2J, and as always your backround fits in great. I like the top one a little more than the bottom.

Top - 9/10
Bottom: 8.5/10

Edge-CrewedLewdTattooed.jpg

I just purchased this Edge T-Shirt not long ago so I thought I'd make a sig it might be a bit out dated but I like this sig tell me what you think.

it's good. i woudl give it maybe a eight or a eight point five. hey big miek it's me again. i was wondering if you could make me a sig.

it's got jeff on the side with his intercontental belt ( short hair please), eddie in the middle with the world title, and on the other side have kane ( with mask like 2002 verson) with the interconental belt. with some writign down the bottom saying the latino's of wwe.

if yuo cant do that can you please just have make me one with jeff hardy ( all with short hair if thats all right). thanks man your the greatest

Man, You SIGs Kick ass!

OK. I think the No Way Out isn't bad, But If you look at Jeff Hardy and JBL they both have more color than the other WWE SuperStars. I know thats not your fault i just thought i should say that. But for the Edge SIG, ITS GREAT. There just isn't enough Edge Heads Like me and You.... Cya Saturday.

MasterChief.jpg

Dante.jpg

Shadow.jpg

3 New Sigs. I like the Halo one the most.

I usually don't comment on non-wrestling sigs, but these are just amazing. My personal favourite would have to be the Master Chief one. The colour is great, the backround is great, and all the sigs clash really well.

Sig 1 - 9.5/10
Sig 2 - 9/10
Sig 3 - 9/10

AssasinsCreed.jpg

SSIV-Ryu2.jpg

Tell me what you think of these?

SFIVRyu.jpg

I've also been experimenting with this kind of style. Tell me what you think

he Assasins Creed one is good, not you best, but good. You have really grown in your sigs. Now for the Street Fight IV sigs, they are both very good, very good. I love the "outside of the sig" effect. Just a question, would you be able to make a wrestling sig (prefferably MVP) in the "outside the sig" effect? Thanks in advance, and rep will be given.

Top Sig - 7.5/10
Middle Sig - 8.5/10
Bottom Sig - 9/10

Nero-Destiny.jpg

Nero - Devil May Cry 4

LightYagami-Ontopoftheworld2.jpg

Light Yagami - Death Note.

MVP-SmackDownsfuture.jpg

and finally, Agrex requested this a while ago. I hope you like it.

I love the MVP sig. It's amazing. It fits well with the boards,a nd the colour scheme is great. Really this is probably your best work yet. I'd rep you if I could. 10/10. Just a question, can you resize this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back