• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big Mikes Sigs

Good Or Bad?

• They look like a drunk monkey made them

• Not bad they need work though

• Oh...My...God these sigs are FABULOUSE!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CloudStrife-FinalFantasyVII.jpg

Yay! A Cloud Strife Sig tell me what you think.

Looks real good, BigMike. I think it would look better in purple though, but that's just me. :) Are my eyes deceiving me, or is that a transparent border?

Looks real good, BigMike. I think it would look better in purple though, but that's just me. :) Are my eyes deceiving me, or is that a transparent border?

No to an extent I contracted the border but there is also a black outline, 1 pixel thick I didn't want to make it to thick.

My first good wrestling Sig in a while. I whipped this up my accident I was aiming for something completely different, the reason I like this Sig is because it is unique I hope you guy like it too

Edge-RatedRChamp.jpg

Just edited the Pattern over the Sig this one looks cleaner in my opinion

Edge-RatedRChampV2.jpg

My first good wrestling Sig in a while. I whipped this up my accident I was aiming for something completely different, the reason I like this Sig is because it is unique I hope you guy like it too

Edge-RatedRChamp.jpg

Just edited the Pattern over the Sig this one looks cleaner in my opinion

Edge-RatedRChampV2.jpg

WOW! I dare say that those may be the best sigs you've ever made. Excellent job. If you don't mind I'll use the one on the top, but I'll credit you.

11/10
For both.​

I just made this now, I really like it I would go as far to say it's my best.

Samus.jpg

That's it. I'm done doing sigs now. There's no way I can come close to that. This is one sweet sig, Mike. Very nicely done. Apparently you're on a roll, since the last two you've done have been your best ever. :)

Again, looking good with the sigs, Mike.

That's it. I'm done doing sigs now. There's no way I can come close to that. This is one sweet sig, Mike. Very nicely done. Apparently you're on a roll, since the last two you've done have been your best ever. :)

Again, looking good with the sigs, Mike.

Ha! Don't give up you can't expect to be a pro straight away. Keep trying.

Hey bro i was wondering if i could make one more request if its not too much trouble

i was wondering if i could get a sniper sig from call of duty 4, if you need a pic i have one

Hey big mike could i get a poster or a sig or something with flames in the background and with lettering that says "YOU'VE BEEN FLAMED" It would be greatly appreciated.

IchigoC4D.jpg

This is another C4D Sig I made I really like it. It's the character "Ichigo" from the Anime "Bleach" Requests will come soon I am still experimenting with C4D.

Kratos-C4D.jpg

This will be my last experiment with C4D I really like this Sig and the way it turned out it's a Kratos Sig; the main character from God of War

Goku-C4DandBrush.jpg

Ok Now I'm not sure when requests will finally come. But here is my new Sig it's my original style Brushing with my new style C4D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back