Big Mikes Sigs

Good Or Bad?

• They look like a drunk monkey made them

• Not bad they need work though

• Oh...My...God these sigs are FABULOUSE!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMike1994

..Is Rated M!
AS OF RIGHT NOW THESE SIGS, POSTERS CAN BE USED IN YOUR SIGNATURE BUT YOU MUST GIVE ME THE CREDIT I DESERVE FOR THE SIG YOU HAVE USED

THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN MY DESIGNS WITHOUT CREDIT AND CONCENT: Check Yo Rollies
OrtanSig.jpg

CMPunk-DrugFree.jpg

The first one I found in my folders and decided to post it it is a smaller version of the randy orton poster i made about 1 to 2 mounths ago

The sencond i just finished making

Edge-SurvivorSeriesReturn.jpg

After what occured at Survivor Series I just had to make this sig tell me what you think tell me where i can improve

RAWisJerichoAgain2f.jpg

Jericho sig V2

I really like this sig! It's amazing! The backround is great, the pictures are great and the font/writing is really good. This is definately one of your best works yet. Good Job! Keep the great sigs coming!

10/10

I never meant for my sig to look anything like that I have seen that Jericho sig before but when I made mine it never crossed my mind so I'm sorry if I've offended you

SheltonBenjimen.jpg

I made this Shelton Benjamin Sig when I saw on WWE.com that he went to ECW, Benjamin for ECW Champion!

Good job. I like the sig. It's not the best bbut it's pretty good! The one thing I would change is the font colour of "Benjamin". Overall still a good sig 7.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back