• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big Mikes Sigs

Good Or Bad?

• They look like a drunk monkey made them

• Not bad they need work though

• Oh...My...God these sigs are FABULOUSE!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, could you make a Randy Orton sig?

I'm currently using one of yours, just wanna see what else you could come up with.

The one i'm using rocks btw.

IronMan.jpg

I decided to do a Sig Using brushes like I used to, I like the way it turned out.

Hey Mike. I have a request. Can you make me a John Morrison sig (without the title). Basically anything goes. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind.

Hey Mike. I have a sig request. I would like a Guns N' Roses sig. With the text being "Guns N' Roses". Here are some pics to help you out.

guns_n_roses.jpg

classic%20sheild.bmp

The colour on that is really good. And the way the writing is suits it. I also like the background and the picture is put on nicely.

It's a good sig 9/10.

glad to see you're back with the sigs, Mike. That was a pretty good movie, huh?

I like this a lot, except for two things: the light on the left side (It's a bit too bright and distracting, IMHO.) and I thought the lettering should've had a stroke setting around it, rather than the plain black. 8.5/10

But hey, what do I know? :smashfreakB: Again, good to see ya back with a new sig, BigMike!

wow great sig. do you mind making me a sig? a jeff hardy one if you will. with writing down the bottom saying expand you Imag-I-Nation

Nice sigs i'd love to make them too but i suck at this stuff.Anyway i was hoping you could make a sig with cm punk and cena in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back