• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big Mikes Sigs

Good Or Bad?

• They look like a drunk monkey made them

• Not bad they need work though

• Oh...My...God these sigs are FABULOUSE!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my hands on Photoshop CS3 I dare say that Axel Sig is my best ever.

CloudBG.jpg

Axel.jpg

RatedRSuperStar-Edge.jpg

It's kind of ugly but I think it suits Edge.

It's a od sig, but it's not your best. The scan lines are a bit too visible, and you're missing a border. If you would add a border than it could be alot better. Anyway, keep on trying, I'm sure you'll awe me in your next sig.

BTW, Thanks for the help with downloading Photoshop, but for some reason it's not working. So, instead I have GIMP. But thanks anyway.

Back to the sig:
7/10

It's a od sig, but it's not your best. The scan lines are a bit too visible, and you're missing a border. If you would add a border than it could be alot better. Anyway, keep on trying, I'm sure you'll awe me in your next sig.

BTW, Thanks for the help with downloading Photoshop, but for some reason it's not working. So, instead I have GIMP. But thanks anyway.

Back to the sig:
7/10

Wow! Awsome, have you made anything yet?

Any way here is that Edge Sig again only I lowered the scale of the lines and there was always a border.

RatedRSuperStar-EdgeV2.jpg

Wow! Awsome, have you made anything yet?

Any way here is that Edge Sig again only I lowered the scale of the lines and there was always a border.

RatedRSuperStar-EdgeV2.jpg

The Edge sig looks way better now.

As for me. I've made a few GIMP sigs, but they were terrible, and I mean really bad. I'm really fresh in the whole sig making thing, and my work is nothing compared to yours. Hopefully I can find a GIMP expert on these forums for some tips.

you make it look so easy, BigMike. I will say that I prefer the purple one, but only because I think purple looks better than the teal. What was the font and brush types in this sig?

you make it look so easy, BigMike. I will say that I prefer the purple one, but only because I think purple looks better than the teal. What was the font and brush types in this sig?

That font is from DaFont.com and that brush set is from Deviant Art it was a sparkle brush set by ~Metal-CX But I distorted the brushes after I put them on my Sig and those leaves came with Ps CS3

RKO-LegendKiller.jpg

I Think I better redeam myself latley my sigs havn't been that good so what do you think of this Orton sig.

If your woundering why this sig isn't all gold and sparkly like any other orton sig would be, It's because I wanted to use ortons new gimmick, "the sick bastard champion" gimmick

I saw this sig while I was browsing around and I think I'll take it. I'll give you credit for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back