Big Mikes Sigs

Good Or Bad?

• They look like a drunk monkey made them

• Not bad they need work though

• Oh...My...God these sigs are FABULOUSE!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i use the HBK one you made previous,

please and thankyou

I will credit you to.

MVP-SmackDownsfutureresized.jpg

for Agrex

MVP-SmackDownsfutureresized.jpg

for Agrex

That is amazing, thank you. I personally preffered the first one, but it was too big for these forums. That's really good. Definately, one of my fave sigs. Just a quick question, I know you use photoshop, but do you pay the full price (because that's a bit much for me), or did you do it another way?

That is amazing, thank you. I personally preffered the first one, but it was too big for these forums. That's really good. Definately, one of my fave sigs. Just a quick question, I know you use photoshop, but do you pay the full price (because that's a bit much for me), or did you do it another way?

Ahh yeah, Photoshop 7.0 is a lot of money I got it off my Uncle as he is a computer guru. But you could download the torrent if you want to know more about torrents PM me.

I'd like to see you use Photoshop I think you could come up with some really great work.

Mike can I request a customized sig?

its kind of complicated but Ill do my best to explain what Im thinking of

Black and Gold color scheme

text that reads Ghostface

and a good picture of The 4 Horseman all together preferably with JJ Dillon but not that important

thanks in advance if you can do it and of course Ill rep and give credit for it

Mike can I request a customized sig?

its kind of complicated but Ill do my best to explain what Im thinking of

Black and Gold color scheme

text that reads Ghostface

and a good picture of The 4 Horseman all together preferably with JJ Dillon but not that important

thanks in advance if you can do it and of course Ill rep and give credit for it

hmm. I think I get it. I'll give it a go.

i sorry dude this will be my last request. may i please have a sig with jeff hardy on it with short hair if thats no problem. thanks dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back