Big Mikes Sigs

Good Or Bad?

• They look like a drunk monkey made them

• Not bad they need work though

• Oh...My...God these sigs are FABULOUSE!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KenKennedy-TalkLoudHitHarder.jpg

I didn't have a good Kennedy Pic to use as the main picture so I thought this looked quite nice I like the way it looks like I cut it.

Like your Orton sig, would it be possible to make a Chris Jericho return sig? I really like your work. I'll rep you for it.

holy shit Ive never come in here to see any of your sigs but now that Im here Im really liking them. theres not a bad one in here and my favorite one would have to be the CM Punk one. Im very happy qith my current sig but next time Id need one Ill be back. very good work

holy shit Ive never come in here to see any of your sigs but now that Im here Im really liking them. theres not a bad one in here and my favorite one would have to be the CM Punk one. Im very happy qith my current sig but next time Id need one Ill be back. very good work

Your very welcome ever need a sig come talk to me and I'll do one for you ASAP.

a new one would be great, especially if you use your current techniques. I HATE your starting work, but I'm LOVING your new sigs. Possibly make a grungy/stylized sig.

hey man . big mike i'm a big fan and i would like to ask you could you please make me a sig with john morrison holding the ecw world title.

would really appreicate it thanks dude!!!

hey man . big mike i'm a big fan and i would like to ask you could you please make me a sig with john morrison holding the ecw world title.

would really appreicate it thanks dude!!!

How convient I did a Morrison sig quite like the one you describe long ago and posted it on this forum you may use this if you like

JohnMorrison.jpg

Or if you want a new sig feel free to ask and I'll get right to it, I'm in the mood to make a sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back