"Believe We're Here." WWE Raw LD 2/17/14

Am I the only one that honestly does not miss Punk one bit?

Well, be honest. I don't care for his absence either.
Obviously, he is a loss, but not a critical one that would hurt too badly once the others who have remained are booked wisely.

Somehow I think that we are missing an opportunity with Cena and his doppelganger Darren Young. If this was TNA they would have him hide under the ring & roll in when Cena is hurt, paying no attention to the fact he changed colors all of the sudden.

I hope there is some kind of swerve in this match or it will be an underwhelming Main Event match after Cesaro-Cena.

Just give me a Triple Threat match with Bryan, Cesaro, and Bray sometime this year. There's your match of the year.

Well shit... I must have FF'd that on the DVR. Was it the Goldust/Cody segment because I did FF that?

Yep. He came in and kicked the toys off the table.

He was on Smackdown making fun of Valentine's day on Friday too.

I'm not sure why they left him off Raw last week.

I hope there is some kind of swerve in this match or it will be an underwhelming Main Event match after Cesaro-Cena.

A lot of matches with Orton or Sheamus are underwhelming. Cena/Cesaro was the best Raw match since Cena/Punk had theirs last year.

The thing I do love about Orton's matches is when busts his simple counters to his opponents signature moves. It gives the feeling that Orton really does studies each and every wrestler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back