WWE Raw LD: We're going to the bank!

But if a big guy can do it wouldn't it be worse having 280lbs diving at you as opposed to 190lbs thus making it a more effective weapon

If you're Big Show or Vader then it doesn't matter.

Speaking of Vader, remember the vadersault? If all the big men did a moonsault week in and week out it wouldn't have been as special.

If you're Big Show or Vader the. It doesn't matter.

Speaking of Vader, remember the vadersault? If all the big men did a moonsault week in and week out it wouldn't have been as special.

Unfortunately I don't remember but I imagine he was the only wrestler his size and weight who could do it

Not really. That's a fallacy. Just because somebody can do something doesn't mean they should..

But why shouldn't they? Because it's meant for a smaller guy? How does that make sense?

Just look at it from a logical standpoint. If Reigns has ever seen New Day in action, he knows the other two are going to try to get involved. If he sees an opportunity to take them out of the equation, why shouldn't he take it?

At least twice Matt Tastic has come to the ring in similar fashion. God damn creative teams.

Aaaand it's gone. Tastic probably did it better.

And what's up with the big guys doing suicide dives talk? You know how many little guys use clotheslines to knock big guys over? Yeah. Let me enjoy dis.

If you would have told me 5-6 years ago that out of MNM that Joey Mercury would be the only one here in 2015 I would have laughed my ass off.

J & J have never gotten any offense in on anyone.... Now they're kicking the WWE champion's ass.

But why shouldn't they? Because it's meant for a smaller guy? How does that make sense?

Just look at it from a logical standpoint. If Reigns has ever seen New Day in action, he knows the other two are going to try to get involved. If he sees an opportunity to take them out of the equation, why shouldn't he take it?

You're talking about one match. I'm talking in general. It's the same reason we don't give a shit about Ryback shell shocking Big Show. We've seen it 100 times and it's no longer impressive. Remember the first time Cesaro hit the neutralizer on Khali? Shocking moment. Every time it was done after that it lost something though.

It's why the ddt went from a finisher to a move we see 5 times a show. Austin and Heyman had a really good talk about this on Austins podcast last year (maybe earlier this year). You should check it out.

only way rollins could look weaker is if kane rapes him in the middle of ring

I am convenience that Rollins is the new Miz, they are booking him the same shit way when he was champ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back